69% would recommend to a friend
(4025 total reviews)
76% approve of CEO
Found 4,025 of over 5K reviews
Updated Nov 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are good and the work schedule is fairly flexible." (in 383 reviews)
- "People are great and helpful for the most part." (in 220 reviews)
- "The pay was good but could use more insenitives to better help the employees and the Company as a whole." (in 180 reviews)
- "Culture is great!" (in 101 reviews)
- "Great team usually with same title" (in 53 reviews)
- "No work life balance and over work" (in 196 reviews)
- "The lack of investment in modern tools and technologies, combined with poor management, made it a challenging and frustrating workplace, ultimately leading to my layoff." (in 175 reviews)
- "If you start without experience and a low salary you will never realy achieve a substantial income." (in 87 reviews)
- "Long hours and weekends." (in 80 reviews)
- "get thrown into certain things with no training making it hard to help the customer." (in 79 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Ecolab and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 27, 2023Electromechanical TechnicianCurrent Employee
-Clean GMP environment -Good benefits package
-Unpaid lunch break -Every department is understaffed
- 4.0Nov 27, 2023Territory RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSavannah, GA
Flexibility and Autonomy are great pros with this company
You will learn as you go in this job and often be criticized for your work even when you haven’t done it before
- 3.0Nov 21, 2023Key Account RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsBoise, ID
Local team has each others backs and are always willing and able to help. Extensive training to get one up to speed.
there is a lot of corp change. good and bad
- 4.0Jul 20, 2023District Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsMiami, FL
Enjoyed lots of time being trained on the products and services. Many times in Sales roles you are not allotted that amount of technical onboarding. As your career advances you can ask for more training if your District Manager deems it will help and will pay to fly you to corporate. Good Base salary and Car/Insurance/Gas is a huge plus.
You constantly are feeling the crunch of the administrative side of things by having to document each step of your sales processes so upper management can track your work. The amount of work spent selling isn't translated into that high of commision dollars, "the selling" IS your job and you need to do it in order to keep your job.Ecolab Response4mo
Thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We appreciate your feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve the employee experience.
- 3.0Nov 10, 2023Procurement RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSaint Paul, MN
Big focus on development Collaborative environments
Revolving door of employees, I think half the people I started with have since quit in the past 15 months
- 5.0Nov 15, 2023Lead Customer Service AgentCurrent EmployeeGreensboro, NC
Lots of opportunities to grow your career.
Compensation isn't the best when it comes to your workload.
Ecolab Reviews FAQs
Ecolab has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 5,123 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Ecolab to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
69% of Ecolab employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ecolab 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.