Ecolab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Agent Ll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab (Greensboro, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

First I setup phone interview. I didn't get a call back. Emailed Ms. Torinus she apologize. I was able to setup second phone interview. Spoke with lead recruiter. She advised me I qualify for the job. Advised me of salary. Advised me she would contact the supervisor at the location I applied for to see if I could get a better position. I never heard back from recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How many systems do you currently work with.   1 Answer

EHS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, IL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Elk Grove, IL).

Interview

Their recruiter in Minneapolis reached out to me and in the matter of about two weeks we scheduled an in person interview at the facility. The interview was held with 4 people on the team including the TPM Manager, an Engineer, and HR, and Production Supervisor. It took about 3 hours from start of finish. About a week later you scheduled a skype type interview with the plant manager.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were standard and fair, leaving room for open ended answers.   Answer Question

Route Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab (Washington, DC).

Interview

Informal but long process. I met with the District Manager in a Starbucks being as though there was no office in the area. All employees work from a home office.

Remote Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Naperville, IL).

Interview

I applied online and then received an email to have a phone interview about two weeks later. After the phone interview I did an internet test to make sure that my internet was fast enough for the job. When I was approved for that I received an email stating that they were interested in a face to face interview the following week. On the personal interview day, I interviewed with two individuals who went over the details of the job for about 5-10 minutes followed by a web interview with two individuals out of MN. I was hired on the spot!

Sales Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab in May 2017.

Interview

Positive interview .lasted for about 25 minutes. Just wanted to know about my background and experience in the field that i was applying for. Not to many difficult questions but it was only the first step of the hiring process

Interview Questions

• why do i feel that i would be a good fit for the position.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ecolab (Naperville, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was recruited by a staffing agency. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and then was brought into the office for two hours of in-person interviews. There were three people who interviewed me in-person. Two of them were business partners, and the third was the hiring manager's manager. Overall, the process was smooth and they kept me in the loop. Declined the offer because they changed the title and pay initially stated.

Lab Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ecolab in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 people, one at a time, 45 minutes each. 2 of them asked about technical questions and the other 2 asked behavioral questions.
    The interviews went well. Everyone was very friendly

Technical Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ecolab (Sugar Land, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The staff are very friendly. The overall interview process took three hours with breakfast provided.
    All three interviewers are nice. They asked behavioral questions and most of them is focusing on your leadership skills.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview. Classic HR screening looking for silly ways to eliminate you as a candidate. I've never understood why HR thinks that the best candidates are the ones who are layed off (the bottom 10%?). Or those still employed - similar to the strategy of only dating people who are already married. I gave reasons for why I was let go, and there was no attempt at understanding. The HR lady was looking for 'worker bee' type of employees, with the unreasonable expectation of absolute altruism to the company - when companies don't provide the same in return (not even close). In addition to this, she violated executive order 13665 by telling me that she was taking it into to her own hands to exclude me from consideration because my salary was higher my previous job. Again, short-sighted HR, ignoring all other considerations to focus on reasons to exclude candidates.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

Straight forward process and no complicated questions were asked. be confident and answer what your heart says. Believe in yourself and good luck. People are really cool and easy. He HR girls were very easy on me...

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to go on your honeymoon   1 Answer