Found 7 of over 7 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about Extend (NY)? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Extend (NY) employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- 5.0May 10, 2023Senior Staff Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
- Extend has a culture of openness and honesty and the people who work here are willing to listen and provide help to ensure personal priorities can be taken care of and are respected. - People at Extend are tinkerers and experimenters and encourage each other to push beyond limits so that you're getting to build things that are new and meaningful, while also helping you grow in your career. - A large portion of employees work remote (and have been since the beginning) and so remote employees are given trust to do their job. Leadership is working on new ways to improve remote work even more. - Health insurance benefits are some of the best I've had and Extend, despite being a startup (with a smaller budget than Big Tech), has continued to make this a priority over the years. - There are many exciting projects planned for the future and there's a lot of interesting and challenging opportunities for us to explore. - I have an immense trust in the founders because they treat people as people. They've been honest and forthright since I started. Some companies have founders that talk a lot, but who can't be bothered to commit to their words. Extend's founders stick to their word as best as they can and have the humility to apologize when things go awry.
- Being a startup, Extend is not without normal startup growing pains. Hiring is slower than larger companies and product features can sometimes be prioritized over tech debt (as it should, within reason), causing more effort later on. However, Extend is actively working on ways to improve this, such as bringing people into conversations earlier on so that potential challenges are uncovered before they become a problem and delay product releases.Extend (NY) Response5mo
We’d like to thank you for your continued dedication to Extend and all you have contributed these past five years. You are such an important part of the organization and our culture. We truly value your feedback and appreciate your emphasis on maintaining the culture we have worked hard to build. Listening and respecting everyone’s opinion will remain fundamental to our culture. We believe that diverse perspectives and open dialogue lead to better decision making and stronger teamwork.
- 5.0Nov 7, 2022Business Development ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
- very motivated and considerate leadership team - welcoming environment - growing company - work hard play hard
could have some more perks to stay competitive in job marketplaceExtend (NY) Response5mo
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so glad you're enjoying your time here at Extend. We are continuously reviewing our benefit offerings to stay competitive and will continue to share new programs and perks as the year goes on.