Fastaff Reviews | Glassdoor

4.2
Fastaff CEO Allison Beer
Allison Beer

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Such a fun, positive work environment (in 5 reviews)

• Great pay, Recruiter is awesome (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • There are no cons that I can think of off the top of my head (in 5 reviews)

• This causes a high stress environment, which unfortunately hinders the company's innovation, success and growth (in 3 reviews)

1. "An amazing place to work"

Pros

Fastaff is a great place to work. There are a lot of opportunities to learn new things every single day. The organization is continuing to grow which is great! They work hard to show us that the employees are appreciated.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of off the top of my head. Working for Fastaff is amazing experience.

2. "Not As Great As They Want You To Believe"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

I have been working at Fastaff full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pretty good benefits, average pay for most

Cons

Unless you're part of the elitists don't count on going anywhere within the company. Management won't give you the time of day and probably wrote the majority of the reviews on this site, they all use the same buzz words. No originality and not really amazing, awesome or true rock stars here. Mostly fake personalities and much discrimination happening in the corporate office which is a call-center environment. Managerial motivational attempts are distinctly phony. Sales department is useless, lazy, stagnant and spoiled, while recruiting department waits around for business looking/acting important.

Advice to Management

Get over yourselves and get in touch with how you're really treating "everyone".

3. "Anonymous"

Pros

Bagel Tuesday and fruits on Wednesday

Cons

Fastaff only promotes friends unfortunately. A great way to demotivate employees.

Advice to Management

Stop saying certain employees are rock stars when you continue to pass them up to promote friends.

"Peoplesoft Professionals stay away"

I worked at Fastaff full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Competitive pay for position
    Casual Corporate culture
    Very Good benefits

Cons

Maybe just a mismatch of skill set but my time at Fastaff was the most useless time I have spent in any position I've ever held. It's a miracle I lasted as long as I did. It literally added nothing to my career path. I wish I had a time machine or a memory eraser to remove the stain on my brain. Long term Peoplesoft pros stay, Stay, STAY away. You'll thank me if you do.

5. "Relaxing atmosphere mistaken for a great place to work"

I worked at Fastaff full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people you work with are genuinely nice. The work environment is lax (to a detriment),work some how gets finished due to a small handful of people.

Cons

Where to begin? First of all, the management is highly inexperienced and definitely playing a favorites system. Most management (over 70%) are not college educated, decisions are made with little analytics, high turnover in all positions, the work environment is too relaxed for any work to be completed, upward mobility is non existent (except for the inside few).
    The bonuses that were offered in 2015 were completely removed in 2016 because the margin of profit "wasn't sufficient" enough despite a growth year. Therefore, only the top tier made bonuses.
    My greatest complaint was the management. Because of their inexperience, they did not know how to manage resources (staff) and instead of bringing out the best of you, they would let you know that you are expendable. No advice would make it up the chain of command.
    The business model works but the business succeeds in spite of themselves.

Advice to Management

Start at the top and replace the entire executive staff with a staff that has a wider periphery of vision.

6. "Fun challenging enviorment"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I have been working at Fastaff full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Company really treats it's employees well with a decent pay structure and is trying really hard to create a great culture. Most everyone that works there is warm and friendly and wants to see you succeed. I have seen many people be promoted from within which is very nice too.

Cons

Working with traveling nurses can be a bit challenging. The computer software they use are outdated and difficult to work with however that's changing and a couple of months we are told. The office is loud and often inappropriate and unprofessional for a business setting.

Advice to Management

Continue what you doing growing pains are difficult. Develop an HR team that can gain control over some of the inappropriate unprofessional behavior that goes on in the office.

7. "Great company"

Pros

I have learned a great deal working here! Amazing people to work with

Cons

There are no cons working for Fastaff

8. "Lots of great things about this company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Fastaff full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast growing. Great at celebrating successes. Easy to talk to leadership.

Cons

Fast growing and in the process of revamping systems that will help tremendously across the board.

Advice to Management

continue to invest in all employees.

9. "Best Company by far!"

Pros

Fastaff is the best company I've ever worked for, the culture is second to none. I've never worked somewhere where the leadership truly cares about you and your success. I'd recommend this company to anyone!!

Cons

None that I can think of!

10. "Best Company Ever"

Current Employee - New Leader in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - New Leader in Denver, CO

I have been working at Fastaff (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've worked at Fastaff for awhile now, and was here before we had the change in our CEO (when I wouldn't have written such a great review). New Fastaff is such a great place to be. The culture here is amazing, and the company truly cares about finding the right seat for you to be in. The executive leadership team also cares about retaining great employees, and trying to not let them slip through their fingers. A lot has changed in these few years, and it's all for the better. Such a fun, positive work environment!

Cons

I have none, it's a great place!!