Found 181 of over 206 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management does not care about developing talent" (in 16 reviews)
- "Upper management will insist that they are competitive, but they're not, and market research data proves it." (in 9 reviews)
- "That post inaccurately posted that as the average salary." (in 9 reviews)
- "Very little training, you are just a number." (in 6 reviews)
- "I had 4 managers in 1 year, none of them seemed to care about much but the numbers." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of FindLaw and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 7, 2023Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsTexas City, TX
An established and long time company with an amazing reputation and leading legal digital products.
as with most large companies, sometimes going up the chain can be a bit cumbersome
- 2.0Jul 25, 2023Content MarketerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsEagan, MN
Pay and benefits are fine, not great, but fine. Management is appropriate for hands-off work. Easy. Work from home.
A corporation. Only concerned about shareholders. False ethical guidelines for both internal workings and partner companies. Retaliatory action based on termination. Poor bookkeeping in HR, payroll, their 5 different work management systems... Have to operate almost entirely in Facebook. Made to feel special in a very token way until you are replaced. Professional nodders. Revenue made off of exploiting old, poor, and dumb people by convincing them to sue each other. Only works for billionaires.
- 5.0Jun 29, 2023Senior Client Development ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPasadena, CA
Great place to work because of the managers and coworkers.
At the time I worked there the product and services didn't deliver the promises we made to clients. However, it seems that it has improved drastically since then.
- 3.0Jun 30, 2023Senior Client Development ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsTulsa, OK
Pay is very high if you hit your quota. Good benefits. Clients are great and products are valuable.
Constant management changes and hostile work environment where performance is prioritized over people. Even high performance are put on PIPs, it’s a no tolerance plan. If you want to succeed you have to be the best every month, miss 3 your out. Huge quota inflation year over year.
- 4.0Apr 17, 2023Senior Client ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsMinneapolis, MN
Great team members and management team. Great benefits as well.
They do not have a good system for personal career growth. I am hoping they adjust this in the near future. There also seems to be a gap in expectations between management and senior management that has been difficult to traverse.
- 5.0Mar 10, 2023Legal Marketing AdvisorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearEagan, MN
Hard work is recognized. Hard push for internal support for everything you may need.
Nothing bad to really say. More current employees can be more engaged, but the larger organization is making a push to correct this behavior.
FindLaw Reviews FAQs
FindLaw has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 206 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at FindLaw to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
54% of FindLaw employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FindLaw 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.