FindLaw Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FindLaw

2.8

Advertising Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FindLaw (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

they asked my background -my experience - did play 'sales scenerios'
    I met first had a phone interview with a sceener- then I took a test -then I met with the RSM then the director. Then I had my drug testing-background check. It took about 3 weeks total.

Interview Questions

• your goals- cold calling do you like it -what I enjoyed about sales- do I like to cold call   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FindLaw (Eagan, MN) in April 2011.

Interview

First I applied for the position online. Next I was contacted by HR for a phone interview. After that they invited me to come to the office for an in person interview with the leaders of the team, which was about six people. Finally, once i received an offer from them, I had to complete a drug and background check.

Interview Questions

• How well do you respond to criticism?   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at FindLaw (Eagan, MN).

Interview

Met with the senior manager of the Subscription Services team and we talked about the types of projects that this team handled. We also discussed benefits, and I was told about the hiring freeze that was about to be implemented over the next six months

Interview Questions

• How are you at handling criticism?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was a 6-month hiring freeze right after my interview, but once it was lifted they made an offer. It was $1000 a year less than what I'd made at my previous job, so I negotiated. The best I could get was the same salary, and since I was unemployed at the time (laid off), I took it.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FindLaw (Eagan, MN).

Interview

I applied through the Thomson Reuters corporate website directly. It took a few months until I got a phone call to set up a phone interview. Then a couple days later, I got called back to have an in office interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Phone interview was basic interview questions. In person interviews were actually less formal and it was more of a conversation. However, I think my case is different than most.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wanted time to think about the offer so I was first emailed all the necessary documents i would have to look at and then I decided with what they offered.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FindLaw.

Interview

2 in person that are very typical interviews. Company is losing people like crazy so I'm sure it's easy to get hired right now. Competitive market so you need to be a true hunter to succeed

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FindLaw (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interview with Regional Sales Manager. There are a couple of good Regional Sales Manager, make sure you ask the Regional Sales Manager what their turnover ratio is; verify it is accurate, don't trust the manager. Make sure you clarify first year salary versus second year salary, and what the particular Regional Sales Manager's turnover ratio is with sales reps. That will protect you if their is dishonesty should you leave after one year; you can hold the company liable because you may have accepted the position based on a lie from the Regional Sales Manager you will be employed by.

Interview Questions

• Driven toward your prior experience as a high performing sales person in prior experience.   Answer Question

Writer/Editor Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FindLaw.

Interview

Lots of standard, inane questions from Human Resources. Give example of . . .
    Friendly enough--depends on who interviews you

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation

Senior Client Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FindLaw (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process took about 2 months. Involved meeting with hiring manager, then Director, then another sales rep. They are very concerned with how aggressively you plan your day and execute daily prospecting. Emphasized that this is a heavy prospecting job and that as long as you keep your prospecting activity at a consistently high level, the appointments and closed deals will follow.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important aspect of the sales cycle?   1 Answer

Client Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FindLaw (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Had a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager and then flew to an interview with a Director for a final interview. I also spoke with another hiring manager over the phone.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important phase of the sales process?   1 Answer

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FindLaw (Eagan, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with two managers for about an hour. They had a list of questions to ask, including questions about my past experience, education, etc.They were very nice to me and they also answered every question I had about the company and the role. I had gone to a couple interviews in other companies, but they way I was treated here made me see that there is something different about the Thomson Reuters culture.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to go to work every day?   1 Answer