Integrate Reviews | Glassdoor

3.5
Integrate CEO Jeremy Bloom
Jeremy Bloom

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • You get unlimited PTO, but that (in 8 reviews)

• We have good benefits as well, we get unlimited paid time off, and we have free food (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management doesn't support individual growth (in 3 reviews)

• It's understandable the company is still in the start-up phase, but you can only use that excuse for so long (in 2 reviews)

"Unlocking Your Full Potential"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Integrate full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Integrate will push you to use your full potential. Employees come in with little or no knowledge, and they leave experts on a technical and business professional level.
    - Unlimited PTO
    - Expand Your Horizons. The company is currently in the process of sending its fourth winner to travel ANYWHERE in the world they select. Past entries have included Germany, Italy and Ireland. The newest winner is on their way to the Galapagos islands.
    - Hard work is recognized. You will be pushed to the limit, but not only will you acquire an invaluable wealth of knowledge, you will be recognized by not only upper level management, but also the “C” Levels. Employees find themselves on a fast track of promotions.
    - Stocked kitchen. Although the company is surrounded by tons of delicious restaurants, if an employee finds themselves unable to break away from their work, the kitchen is supplied weekly by Costco deliveries.
    - Everyone from the top down (All the way from the “C Level” employees) is familiar with one another. You may be talking movies with a Director in product, and the next moment talking football with the CEO.

Cons

- It’s not really a con, but to set expectations…. This isn’t your standard 9-5. Hours fluctuate. You may find some days are longer, while others are shorter. Every employee is on the same team, and we are all working together for the same goal.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your employees. You’ve done an amazing job improving in this area, please keep it up. Also encourage your employees to talk with you. Communication must be initiated on both ends.

"10 Year "Start-Up""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Integrate full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Unlimited PTO (great benefit, also ensures there's no payout when people leave).
    -Driven employees
    -There are great people here, they just are a little buried under stress
    -Improvements are being made....slowly
    -Efforts to increase employee morale are becoming more frequent

Cons

-CEO openly criticizes anonymous reviews during meetings and everyone quietly watches anxiously as the C-Suite goes on the defensive about company reviews that were asked to be filled out. You can't tout the greatness of "no one having a boss/office/job description" and then insult people for having opinions contrary to what you think is happening in your company. It goes against the pillars "Personal Responsibility" and "Humility" when things like this happen.

-Expect to get guilted into working longer hours, utilizing the excuse that the company is still a start-up ( the only reason it still might count as a start-up is because they hit the reset button on their company every year or so, I've been here 3 years and seen exactly this ). You can only squeeze so much out of the "being a team" mantra before people crack.

-Company seems to be out of touch with it's employees. Having snacks, unlimited PTO (hard to take because many times a team is too under staffed to handle the workload of one person going on vacation), and not much else (at least, nothing competitive as far as start-ups are concerned), does not mean a company has culture. A pizza party is not culture, anybody that has eyes can read about companies that are doing it right, so there's not really an excuse.

-Forced team get-togethers. This happens everywhere so it's understandable, but having get togethers but still expecting employees to get their regular work done during all day conferences seems excessive. Doesn't anyone read? Productivity goes down significantly when you force people to pay attention to a seminar and expect them to continue working. Conflicting ideals here.

Advice to Management

Research outside of the marketing field, see what works for the best places to work and make it something that can be applied to Integrate. Literally you could just read anything from Laszlo Bock about how to make Integrate a better place to work.

All in all there are a lot of great people in Integrate that are trying to make the best of the situation, however, if anyone higher up took the time to actually take a look at what works at other companies and apply a little bit of that here, that'd be great. You don't have to throw the baby out with the bathwater, just because we are a "start-up" doesn't mean other "stuffy" "corporate" companies don't have something positive that could be added to the mix.

Take time to realize that people have families, working after hours should be infrequent. If we are doing so well, staff up, so people can have a little more satisfaction in their daily lives.

"Customer Success Manager"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager
    Current Employee - Campaign Manager

I have been working at Integrate full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Unlimited PTO. The non-management employees are great to work with. Been here over 2 years and I enjoy going to lunch with co-workers. Master of excel since starting here.

Cons

No structure. Management doesn't care about the growth of employees. Will completely scrap an entire department without notice. Expected to work when you get home after 8hrs in the office or management will think less of you. Lots of fraud within the organization. Think of High School and then you have Integrate.

Advice to Management

They don't listen so no sense giving advice.

4. "STAY AWAY"

I worked at Integrate full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You get unlimited PTO, but that’s honestly it.

Cons

This company is a joke. Unless you’re on the development team or a sales person they don’t care about you. You’re promised a million things and it’s all bull. The CEO is the biggest joke of them all. Jeremy Bloom is a former football player and was an Olympic athlete. Big friggin whoop. He should NOT be in charge of a company. Bloom is so into himself it’s insane. i worked there for more than a year and never got a raise because “we couldn’t afford it”. Utter bull.

Advice to Management

Get a new CEO, and fire all C-levels except for maybe Richard.

5. "Solving Business Problems"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Integrate full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Integrate is the market leader in demand orchestration, within marketing technology. More importantly, Integrate is helping clients address, and solve business challenges in demand generation, to drive revenue. Culture is an important part of Integrate's success. Everyone has been a pleasure to work with, and eager to help out whenever they can!

Cons

This isn't really a con, but Integrate is a fast growing company! That means things change quick, and everyone contributes!

6. "Integrate Employee Review"

I have been working at Integrate full-time

Pros

Culture is everything, Open environment, Company-wide collaboration

Cons

Low employee retention rate, Demanding "start-up" expectations

"Outstanding Company"

I have been working at Integrate full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with Integrate for over 3 years and really enjoy coming into work. There are many pros to working at Integrate. The company is not afraid of change and is always looking for better ways to do things, new ideas are always listened to. The focus is not only on how to make the clients successful, but to have a great culture (work environment) for the employees. The culture is a big part of who integrate is.

I would have no reservations on recommending anyone to work at Integrate.

Cons

No Cons at this time

Advice to Management

Keep doing the following:

* hiring skilled/experienced employees.
    * taking care of (appreciate) your current employees
    * communication

8. "Great Start Up and Only Getting Bigger"

I have been working at Integrate full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I come from a very unique position: being a client of Integrate for 5+ years, and ultimately coming to work here. In the end, I'm glad I made the move. It's an incredible team dynamic, and each day has its own set of challenges to tackle.

This is truly a culture-first company - we have with some of the top experts in their own fields all working under the same roof. You can't ask for anything better than to learn from these people and apply their different perspectives to improve your professional growth.

Cons

If you want to work for a company that outlines every aspect of your role and responsibilities, this is not the place for you. Trust me - it's not for the faint of heart, but the reward after getting through it is that much greater.

Advice to Management

It's incredible watching the company morph into what's it has become today, and eager to see how much different it will be in the future. Not much more to ask for from Management on transparency.

9. "One of the best Companies in AZ to work for!"

Current Employee - Receptionist in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Receptionist in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Integrate full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Integrate has been my favorite job I've ever had, by far. The people here have made it the best experience, in my opinion. They are creative, kind, eager to learn and help each other, and especially eager to help our customers and clients, which is amazing. We have good benefits as well, we get unlimited paid time off, and we have free food! :) One of my favorite things though, is that I love hearing our CEO, Jeremy Bloom, speak about our company. . . There are so many exciting things that are happening, especially the things we get to do for our customers and clients. It's Awesome!

Cons

I honestly can't seem to think of any cons.

"Stay far away"

I worked at Integrate full-time

Pros

The company has some nice employees, decent pay, and good office location. Employees are intelligent.

Cons

Incredibly cliquey; feels similar to high school. It's tough to succeed if you don't work overtime and log in when you get home. Lots of shady politics and the company seems to re-structure very frequently. Employees seem anxious all the time; kind of strange. It's understandable the company is still in the start-up phase, but you can only use that excuse for so long.

Advice to Management

Listen to employees. Instead of promoting people quickly and moving at the speed of light, you need to really understand the importance of each role and the long-term outlook on each. By focusing on the long-term you won't have to keep changing directions so often.