Integrate Reviews | Glassdoor

3.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Integrate CEO Jeremy Bloom
Jeremy Bloom

Pros
  • Fully stocked kitchen, soda fountain, three types of freshly-brewed tea AND four restaurant-sized coffee makers with four different selections (in 5 reviews)

• Free food, good co-workers, unlimited PTO (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management doesn't support individual growth (in 3 reviews)

• I hope they are doing better now (in 2 reviews)

1. "Best technology in the valley"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Scottsdale, AZ

Pros

Company had great culture and the location was right int he center of Scottsdale which is a great spot for food.

The company revamped its product and technology stack into something that they should be proud of. The technology is impressive and could be a game changer for the company to innovate and increase velocity in a rapidly evolving market.

The leadership started off slow in the company but seemed to have gotten everything in order and organized.

Cons

At times, there was a lack of organizational structure due to employees coming and going, but this seems to no longer be an issue.

"Shady feeling, couldn't quite put my finger on it"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at Integrate full-time

Pros

- Good benefits and unlimited PTO.
    - Employees are genuine, kind-hearted people.
    - Casual dress and highly energetic culture.
    - Every manager appeared to be understanding and approachable.

Cons

- There seems to be a bunch of unspoken expectations. It became obvious very quickly.

- Employees seemed to be highly on edge almost all the time. The anxiety/tension level was from the roof.

- Frequent, seemingly unnecessary conversations behind closed doors. As a new employee, this left a bad taste in my mouth.

- Many employees worked together previously which becomes evident in social situations; it is easy to feel left out.

- Not too much of a clear direction; lots of talk about the past and little about the future.

- Work/life balance? Don't expect too much of that.

Advice to Management

It is great that you welcome people from diverse backgrounds, but please keep in mind not every new employee comes to Integrate from a tech company.

Stress to employees that work should not be their entire life.

"Keep Your Resume Up To Date"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Integrate full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The Scottsdale office has a parking garage.

Cons

Nobody wants to make a decision.

The CEO is more concerned with personality tests( INTP ) than the running of a company.

The next-gen application is a distributed monolith- as opposed to the monolith that is the current product. They fell for a trendy microservice architecture while not giving any consideration to managing dependencies. The result is a reiimagining of the mistakes they made in the past- except now there are more moving parts and overhead.

They fire people at a whim, and while doing so make them believe that they were inadequate.

Advice to Management

Investors: Divest
    Management: Retire.

5. "Great Company, Great Opportunities."

I have been working at Integrate full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Over the past year Integrate has taken leaps and bounds in the direction of having the staff for a great future. Hiring people for positions that were desperately needed, CPO, PM, etc.. and removing unnecessary positions that were detracting from the companies success. I can't speak to the companies atmosphere a couple years ago but I can tell you today that the culture is all inclusive, leadership is incredible, and employee excellence is recognized. Integrate encourages their employees to grow and excel. Management is extremely open to new ideas and employees are given the opportunity to prove themselves. If you want to be involved with a company on the cutting edge and are looking for somewhere to grow, Integrate is the place.

Cons

Lack of vision and direction, that being said over the past 6 months Integrate has done an excellent job at narrowing their focus and really taking hold in their markets niche.

Advice to Management

Seeing high level management around the office and involved makes us employees feel great!

6. "Good Employer, Interesting Product,"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Integrate (Less than a year)

Pros

Working with a helpful, fun and effective team on an innovative product that will have a great impact on the industry. Also noteworthy is that the leadership team is not only very accessible but quite proactive in seeking out feedback from the trenches- your voice gets heard.

The benefits package is impressive.

Cons

There are no glaring negatives. If I wanted to complain I would probably bring up Scottsdale Traffic.

7. "Innovative, fast paced, inspiring"

I have been working at Integrate full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company culture. It's a good company to work for and the quality of employees that it attracts speak to that. It's an honor to work with the talent at integrate. Beyond enjoying my job and the people there, the benefits are great. Benefits wouldn't make or break a job for me, but it's nice to know that your employer appreciates and values their employees, and goes above and beyond what would otherwise be expected of them.

Cons

Wouldn't call it a con...but not a pro either. They are still in the start up phase. Which means they don't have decades of experience to provide a clear cut idea of what to do next. But it's a great learning experience, and everyone involved does a great job making it happen when it needs to.

8. "Scottsdale Office"

I have been working at Integrate full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company is very fast paced and you will never get bored! Be prepared to think out of the box and be your own boss. There is no micro management and you must be very self sufficient and a fast learner! The management is great and will listen to you requests and desires to help better the company. They truly do have an open door policy and this is great after coming from corporations where you did not have access to management or had any chance for your voice to be heard. There is a ton of learning potential here also. Personally my career has grown so much more in the past 2 years here than it did in the previous 12 at other companies. The benefits are also great. There's a fully stocked kitchen, unlimited PTO, free gym membership with personal training, great health insurance and benefits.

Cons

Salary is not where I feel it should be for both experience and the work load. I think a lot of this has to do with this being a start up company. Personally I love the work environment and the benefits which helps level out the difference in pay but there is great room for improvement here. I think the moral would be better if people were paid a more competitive salary.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! There have been so many great changes made and new goals set over the last year and I see Integrate doing very well!

9. "Start-up Environment"

Former Employee - Corporate Travel Coordinator in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Corporate Travel Coordinator in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Integrate (More than 3 years)

Pros

Face paced and fun environment. The start-up world is a great place to learn a lot in many different areas!

Cons

As with any start-up the uncertainty of the life of the company can be a little stressful.

10. "Great place to create your path"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Integrate full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Integrate provides a superior solution which allows the company and it's employees to work with top notch brands. I started in the company in an entry level position but as the company started to adopt top tier clients I was able to identify a need and create my own position and pave my own path in the company. Management has always been supportive of my ideas and growth. The company offers unlimited PTO, Gym Reimbursement or Free Gym access depending on office location. You'll never grow hungry as there is a fully stocked kitchen. Integrate also has great health insurance options where the employee contributes very little.

Cons

The company is maturing and so are the employees. While there is a 401k program, there is not a 401k match. Also most companies in our industry go offline a couple hours early on Friday, whether it is to mingle in a conference room and enjoy snacks and beverages (maybe adult beverages). This is something that should be looked into. Many people have families or commitments and cannot always stay after hours and be involved in company gatherings.

Advice to Management

Invest in your current and tenured talent. It's an exciting time for the company but there are many employees who don't understand where their next step lies within in the company and feel like they are lost if in the excitement.

"A Total Mess"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Integrate full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Free food.
    Flexible work schedule.
    Friendly, fun people.
    Office location

Cons

Sales team constantly having to shift gears.
    Company refocus every few months.
    Some parts of company completely neglected / understaffed.
    Accounting team can't properly account.
    Spends money frivolously (this seemed to improve some before leaving)
    Marketing agency pretending to be a tech company.
    Lots of shady behind the scenes politics.
    Poor client retention.
    Living off a few successful sales reps / profitable accounts.
    Poorly thought out commission / bonus structures.
    Development goals often abandoned or delayed.
    Habit of hiring under qualified people.
    6+ months before hires even figure out what the company does.
    History of layoffs. Don't expect to work here longer than a year.
    Cubicles. If you like hearing keyboards clack and people on phones this isn't a con.

Advice to Management

Get as much money out of this sinking ship while you can. I don't see stock options ever being worth anything.