Integrate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integrate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Integrate

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integrate in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was great. Integrate has a great recruiting director that made the process very professional, but at the same time friendly and smooth process. From the first phone interview to the last in person interview my experience was great.

Interview Questions

• How did you upgrade your domain controller from 2008 to 2012?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was very pleasant.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrate in March 2013.

Interview

Met with the Director of Sales. Reviewed the job description and discussed my qualifications. Talked about affiliate marketing and the role it is playing in buying media. Very casual interview. They seemed to be looking for experienced advertising professionals.

Account Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrate (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2011.

Interview

When sending in your resume a recruiter contacts you if you're a good fit for the position. The face-to-face interview process is quite typical for a small-to-medium sized business with questions involving your strengths, weaknesses and problems you've encountered in previous jobs.

The initial phone interview gives a good, high-level overview of the company and expectations for the job you've applied for at the company.

Interview Questions

• What is the toughest problem you've overcome in the workplace?   Answer Question

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integrate (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

Apply online. Interviews with recruiting manager. Writing sample of a pitch of the tech platform is required. Don't copy paste from website.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Know what you want to get from the experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't take the base offer. It's horrible. Negotiate for what you want. If they can't meet your expectation don't bet on them paying you more later. That doesn't happen.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrate (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

normal interview, quick and simple, dressed professionaly, waited for about 10 minutes in lobby, HR was nice and friendly and professional, didn't take long at all, completed the new hiring paperwork on the spot