KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Management is always approachable and no problem is too small to ignore.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Great People(in 5 reviews)
  • "Diverse projects, excellent coworkers, outstanding management and great corporate values.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great place to work

Jan 11, 2022 - Software Consultant in Eagan, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great tech, great leadership. It's the best place I've worked.

Cons

Smaller company (about 80 people)

CEO and Founder

It's excellent to hear you think Intertech is a great place to work. Thanks for taking the time to share your review.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Sep 17, 2021 - Director of Sales in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open working environment. Potential for growth

Cons

None that I can think of

CEO and Founder

Thanks for taking the time to share your review.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good People, hard to rise up.

Mar 12, 2021 - Software Developer in Eagan, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great People - Good projects

Cons

- Hard to promote to Consultant

CEO and Founder

Thanks for taking the time to share your review. We strive to hire the best people and land solid projects. It's great to hear you agree. As for being promoted a Consultant, please connect with your manager to define a plan. Thanks again for your review.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work! They value their employees.

Feb 25, 2021 - Software Consultant in Eagan, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I always felt appreciated as an employee. Working here built my confidence as a developer and a person. My manager, upper management, and client relationship manager always supported me 100%. They care about their employees and want to make sure you are happy. They also have nice incentives for working for the company past five years (a sabbatical at 7 years). The company is honest and transparent.

Cons

I didn’t know other consultants very well since I was always at the client’s office. But that’s expected at a consulting company.

CEO and Founder

Thanks for taking the time to share your review of the firm. As our most important asset, it’s great to hear you feel appreciated, know we want you to be happy, and value unique perks like our sabbatical program. Thank you again for your review.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good job

Dec 14, 2020 - Sales Representative in Mankato, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible time, good pay, great people

Cons

No cons, no cons, no cons

CEO and Founder

Thanks for taking the time to share your review of Intertech. I especially appreciate the comment on great people. We strive to hire and grow the best. Thanks again.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Thoughts after 2 years...

Oct 15, 2020 - Sales in Eagan, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Intertech, working as an Account Executive for roughly two years. To name a few things I appreciate as an employee, which Intertech provides... 1) The investment in you as an employee. Not only financial investments but time invested by leaders of the firm. 2) Work environment. While Intertech provides a flexible work environment, it doesn't feel super "corporate". People care. They want you to succeed and are willing to help when requested. 3) Values. Employees are encouraged to recognize when team members exhibit Intertech's values. Meaning hard work won't go unnoticed. 4) Work-life balance.

Cons

There is nothing that comes to mind at the moment. At times, sales can be a stressful profession but I think you will find that with any company.

CEO and Founder

Thanks for taking the time to share your review and sharing your insights on how we support you as a professional and that we offer work-life-balance.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Oct 15, 2020 - Entry Level Sales Representative in Eagan, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong leadership team Committed to the professional development of its employees Gives every employee the tools and resources they need to contribute to the vision of the company

Cons

You won't last long here if you are lazy

CEO and Founder

Thanks for taking the time to share your review of Intertech. It's great to hear that you feel supported in your role. Thanks again.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good consulting Copany

Sep 17, 2020 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have continued to keep their consultants busy during this strenuous time. For a consulting company they make sure to meet with the group to understand where the company is and how you are they are progressing to company goals.

Cons

It goes a little against what I said above but being a consultant you sometimes become closer to your gigs employees than you do you your actual companies. But that is just part of the deal being a consultant.

CEO and Founder

Thanks for your review and your contributions to make sure we're staying busy during this time. It's good to hear that you feel in the loop on the company's goals and plan. You're correct that it can be a challenge to stay engaged with the firm as much as the client. Thanks Again.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Below Average Pay

Oct 15, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Eagan, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Below average competence is a good thing here.

Cons

Management really only looks out for themselves.

CEO and Founder

While your time to leave a review is appreciated, we disagree on all fronts. In particular, you state "below average competence." That's simply untrue. We hire only one in 20 applicants based on rigorous interviewing and reference checks. We also make continuous training and learning a top priority for all employees. That's probably why Intertech was named one of the Top 30 firms in Tech by Fortune Magazine and one of the Top 10 Consulting Firms in America by Consulting Magazine. We've been trusted by some of the world's leading organizations as they pivoted to new technologies, including NASA, 3M, Intel, Microsoft, British Petroleum, and the United States Air Force, Army, and Navy. (Sorry to be a "name dropper" but the facts speak for themselves.) On the comment of "only looks out for themselves," again, I'm not sure where that's coming from. In addition to providing highly competitive compensation packages, we have pioneered such benefits as a three-month paid sabbatical (time off) after seven months of continuous service. We listen to employees and respect them by providing full transparency of key business metrics on a regular basis. We also believe strongly in giving back to our community. The Intertech Foundation, started by me and my wife and funded solely by Intertech, has helped many families with terminally ill children through the Ronald McDonald Foundation and Crescent Cove, a children's hospice. We have expanded the Foundation to include support for dozens of STEM robotics teams and a college scholarship to help young people who want to pursue STEM careers.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

good company with skilled staff

Sep 5, 2020 - Consultant in Eagan, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

learn hard and work harder

Cons

small company with less benefits in southern suburbs

CEO and Founder

Thanks for sharing your review of Intertech. We focus on hiring top-notch professionals and further developing talent through learning. On benefits, if you have suggestions, please talk with your manager.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Reviews

Intertech (Minnesota) Reviews FAQs

Intertech (Minnesota) has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 40 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Intertech (Minnesota) to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Intertech (Minnesota) employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Intertech (Minnesota). This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

96% of Intertech (Minnesota) employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Intertech (Minnesota) 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Intertech (Minnesota) to be career development, benefits, management and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, workplace, culture.

Popular Careers with Intertech (Minnesota) Job Seekers