What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people were great and the perksade things better" (in 21 reviews)
- "Most coworkers are nice and enjoyable" (in 6 reviews)
- "Lots of opportunities to get involved in different areas and make a difference in a fast paced company" (in 5 reviews)
- "Friendly work environment" (in 3 reviews)
- "Great Flexibility, cool technology, easy" (in 3 reviews)
- "bad management and they just like to hear what they want to hear." (in 24 reviews)
- "My feeling is that the management strategy is to create motivation by sporatic, and constant layoffs." (in 10 reviews)
- "Bad middle and upper management." (in 7 reviews)
- "Chaotic no leadership and lack of direction" (in 5 reviews)
- "This is a company that truly does not care about its employees." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Veteran Status
This rating reflects the overall rating of Intrexon and is not affected by filters.
Found 132 of over 149 reviews
Updated Jun 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Intrexon Reviews FAQs
Intrexon has an overall rating of 2.6 out of 5, based on over 149 reviews left anonymously by employees. 44% of employees would recommend working at Intrexon to a friend and 39% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 20% over the last 12 months.
44% of Intrexon employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Intrexon 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.