Kemp Reviews

Updated May 15, 2020

4.8
Kemp CEO Ray Downes
Ray Downes
Pros
  • "The work environment is also great, everybody is kind and accepting of others(in 11 reviews)

• "The management cares about individual needs so it becomes very easy to create work-life balance(in 6 reviews)

1. "Strong leadership"

I have been working at Kemp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Leadership, culture, accountability, experience, compensation

Cons

none, none, none, none, none

Kemp2020-04-14

May 18, 2020Senior People Operations Manager

Thank you for your positive review. We really appreciate the time you took to send your comments. We value our leadership and the positive, transparent culture they reinforce from the top down.

2. "Enjoying the years with Kemp"

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Kemp full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

We work hard, we adhere to our core values, we support each other and most importantly we truly want people to succeed.

Cons

There is no perfect company, people are people, but the "Cons" here are at a minimum.

Kemp2020-02-11

February 18, 2020Senior People Operations Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We appreciate that you pointed out our core values, which we take pride in reinforcing and encouraging every chance we get. Congratulations on your longevity at Kemp and we hope that your intentional curiosity keeps you satisfied at work.

3. "Great Company and Culture"

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Melville, NY

I have been working at Kemp full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing culture and room to advance if you're dedicated. Kemp really wants to see individuals grow and achieve great things. The sheer amount of experience I have gained from working here is staggering. The work environment is also great, everybody is kind and accepting of others.

Cons

No cons, this is a great place to be working.

Kemp2020-02-10

February 18, 2020Senior People Operations Manager

Great feedback! Thanks for taking the time to let us know that you are happy to be working at Kemp. We have great people like you that make the work environment so great. Thanks!

"People-First Culture = Winner!"

Current Employee - CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER

I have been working at Kemp full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ideas flourish into tangible outcomes, teams given autonomy to influence success and grow their careers.

Cons

With no shortage of great ideas, sometimes idea-execution can be challenging or thin.

Kemp2019-07-26

August 9, 2019Senior People Operations Manager

Thanks so much for your enthusiastic review! We strive to create and encourage an environment of individual and team success where people are sharing great ideas. We look forward to more of this in the future with input from people like you.

5. "Excellent Company"

Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at Kemp full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ability to impact future of company, Excellent Leadership, Executing on Strategic Plan to win in the Enterprise

Cons

I don't have any negatives to report

Kemp2019-07-08

July 9, 2019Senior People Operations Manager

Thanks for the great review. We hope all our employees feel empowered to contribute to the future of the company. We appreciate that you took the time to write a review!

6. "Greatest Company I've Worked For"

Current Employee - Network Support Engineer

I have been working at Kemp full-time for more than a year

Pros

Talk about a place that is totally focused on their employees. From the moment you start you can tell that everything in place is set for you to do your best and to advance as much as possible. Also the environment is enjoyable for anyone since the team is a very fun and friendly group if individuals.

Cons

Cant think of a bad thing to say :)

Kemp2019-04-30

May 17, 2019Senior People Operations Manager

Thank you so much for your review. We're glad that you feel this is the greatest company you've worked for. We work hard to make sure our employees feel welcome, included and happy.

7. "This company is the real deal"

Current Employee - Senior Salesforce Administrator in Melville, NY

I have been working at Kemp full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Culture. I feel energized and excited every time I am around these incredible people. It's amazing to see how dedicated we all are to helping our company and brand succeed. We are all treated as equals, our CEO knows our names and doesn't hesitate to stop and chat as you pass him in the hallway. We all play a part in our company's success and we are always reminded how important we are, no matter how small or irrelevant we think our role is. Slacking and negativity is not tolerated and there is no drama. We are a family and that really speaks for itself.

Cons

Not really anything, the company surveys employees yearly and any con is addressed and rectified if it can be done.

Kemp2019-02-28

March 1, 2019Senior People Operations Manager

Thanks so much for the positive review. We are glad that you feel part of the family and enjoy the culture. We appreciate that you took the time to give your feedback.

8. "Great Company"

5.0

I have been working at Kemp full-time

Pros

Really good work environment and good company culture!

Cons

I do not have any negative comments about the company.

Kemp2019-02-28

March 1, 2019Senior People Operations Manager

Thanks for taking time to give us your feedback. We are proud of our company culture and glad that you appreciate it.

9. "Good Work Environment, Low salary"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

I have been working at Kemp full-time for less than a year

Pros

Kitchen is stocked with food, good work environment

Cons

Low salary, Remote area, Not enough growth opportunity

Kemp2019-03-10

March 21, 2019Director of People Operations

Thanks for you review. You should speak to your manager or HR to look at possible opportunities for development.

"Great company all around!"

Sales Administrator

I have been working at Kemp for more than a year

Pros

Prior to obtaining a permanent position within the company, I started off as a temp. During those months I was exposed to how great this company was! Management and my team members have made me feel comfortable and have encouraged me since the start of my journey. Everyday there are new challenges to face but I feel confident reaching out to the appropriate departments and knowing they will be more than happy to assist. The company has provided us with various resources that has allowed for continued growth. Also, the CEO Ray is such an amazing person, he takes the time to engage and get to know his employees. I enjoy coming to work every day because we know it’s time to work but also know that it's important to take a break and laugh a little.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments about the company.

Kemp2018-11-27

December 4, 2018People Operations Manager

Thanks so much for your positive feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts!

Found 71 reviews