Keystone Digital Imaging Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.0
Rick Salcedo

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Good Place to Learn Sales"

I worked at Keystone Digital Imaging full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Teaches you the basics of prospecting, presenting, and closing sales. Opportunity to work with a executives and service team who have vast product knowledge

Cons

I really did not have too many negative experiences. If you work hard, you will succeed as a sales professional at Keystone Digital Imaging.

Advice to Management

Increase the vacation time and gas allowance.

"Greed!"

I worked at Keystone Digital Imaging full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Zero. Nothing. Not Even One Pro.

Cons

The One Thing to remember before joining the company is Don't Join this company.
    Before you purchase any item from this company, purchase it from someone else.

Advice to Management

Dear Management; Before fattening your wallet and purse, Stop reneging on every commitment you gave to the kind employees and customers.

"Dishonest Backstabbing"

I worked at Keystone Digital Imaging full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You get a paycheck plus commissions based on what they feel like paying you

Cons

They take all you have to give & don't compensate you for all of your hard work and dedication. They like to dismiss the employees with no notice & after you have worked the whole day, Instead of telling you before you start-that you are FIRED!

Advice to Management

What goes around Comes around, Karma is a B&*(h

"Avoid"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Aston, PA

Pros

It was a good place to be before they tried to grow too quickly. External growth was rapid; internal growth was sloppy and disorganized.

Cons

If you are in the industry currently, bringing your customers to KDI will harm your reputation. They are too big and spread out to service all customers effectively. Management is top heavy with many high paid titles while the sales reps generate all the income. Commission paydays were always a mess, the rep often being shorted. Pricing is too high to be competitive. If you are new to the industry, this is not the place to start. There is virtually no training or support. You will be wasting your time. After two years at this company I saw a revolving door of employees. 95% of the sales staff does not stay more than one year.

Advice to Management

There are too many cooks in this kitchen. Rather than hire countless, expensive people, try to focus on hiring more service technicians. Save some money and let that be reflected in the sales pricing.

5. "Company Not Growing Well"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aston, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aston, PA

Pros

Good comp plan
    Good product line

Cons

Poor morale in all departments

6. "Decent Place to Start"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Aston, PA

Pros

Good place to "cut your teeth" in the sales industry. I learned a lot about how to track prospects in the sales process and uncover new opportunities. It's nice because copier sales always looks great on a resume because other sales companies respect the amount of work and competition you will face in this industry.

Cons

The pay is not good. The car package doesn't cover anywhere near the monthly expenses necessary to maintain the activity.

Advice to Management

Allow reps to see a list of all the current customers in the area so they may introduce themselves and open the door to future sales opportunities.

"Ok if you don't expect much."

I worked at Keystone Digital Imaging full-time

Pros

The ultimate pro is some of the colleagues you will have the opportunity to work with. There are a few really goodhearted people here. Be careful who you deem those people to be.

Cons

The company as a whole is unprofessional. Do not expect there to be professional conversations in the work environment. Things such as drugs, sex lives and slander are all commonplace. If you make any mistake whatsoever, prepare to be completely degraded and screamed at. Do not expect to be able to speak to management and have the conversation kept private, most times it will not be. When they tell you in your interview that they will work with you when you need to handle personal matters (which we all do sometimes), they are lying. You will get the time you need off, but you will pay for it for weeks upon your return. The hours are demanding and non negotiable. The company will promise to help you further your career, and you will be punished for taking any opportunities within the company to expand. The pay is minimal at best. You just cannot read all of these poor reviews and then believe the management replies that state these negative reviews are coming from scorned employees who were fired. I was not fired. I did quite well within the company. I left because I was truly unhappy.

8. "Avoid this company...unethical!!"

I have been working at Keystone Digital Imaging full-time

Pros

I don't have any pros to list

Cons

KDI is the most unethical and abusive company I have ever worked for. Multiple layers of self righteous, spiteful, and unsympathetic management is what this company is made of. Their greed and manipulation gives way to them finding new ways to keep money in their pockets. They oppress their employees, and refuse to pay them what they deserve by finding holes in their own policies. Commissions are randomly calculated and manipulated to ensure the lowest payout to the rep. Their number one priority is creating a hostile workplace by antagonizing and intimidating their workforce. I would advise against working for this company unless you enjoy being mistreated and domineered.

Advice to Management

Start appreciating your employees and pay them for the hard work they provide. Foster teamwork instead of destroying it by greed.

9. "Service Technician"

I worked at Keystone Digital Imaging full-time

Pros

This company offers direct deposit.

Cons

This company has a very poor management style stemming from the owner. It's focus is only greed and not their current employees or customers. They have questionable business practices and many disgruntled employees who haven't seen raises in years. Turnover is high there. Many have left, including their service director. It's not worth the agita they put you through and frankly they just don't get it. It's all about la familia!

Advice to Management

Sell the company.

"Service Tech."

Former Employee - Field Service
    Former Employee - Field Service

Pros

There are no PROS....I am not a Disgruntled Fired employee...I Quit. Pay is Horrible....La Familia is First.

Cons

To many to waste my time writing about. Do NOT WORK HERE !!!#%@!#/!!!!!!

Advice to Management

Waste of time.....