KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Responsive and Thoughtful Leadership, Great Culture, Great Positive Attitude, Flexibility, Summer Fridays(in 8 reviews)
  • "Decent benefits and supportive team all around(in 7 reviews)
  • "The people are great and supportive.(in 6 reviews)
  • "the actual team is great.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Very open and communicative leadership(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

If you join Knowland, you won't regret it!

Jun 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing benefits, work-life balance, transparent leadership. A great environment to challenge yourself in. Everyone is always striving to be better. The work culture is one of knowledge sharing and teamwork. There are always fun enagement opportunities and ways to connect with colleagues. Many reward and recognition opportunities to feel appreciated.

Cons

I haven't experienced any negatives

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company and Great People

Jun 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started with Knowland back in 2021 and couldn't ask for a better company, especially compared to my previous one. The culture is outstanding - Everyone works hard together and supports one another. The company also gives back a ton to employees through a lot of separate programs and initiatives. Knowland also offers a great work/life balance and a very flexible work schedule between remote and in-office time. Tons of great benefits offered by HR as well as the opportunity to grow. The company has an intimate feel so your impact is felt at an even greater length. Love Knowland! Highly recommend!

Cons

Nothing negative to say! It's a great company and have loved working there!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, values and people!

Jun 22, 2022 - Sales Manager/Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management Smooth onboarding process Areas for growth opportunity Remote work environment Regular sales training and coaching

Cons

Industry still recovering from COVID

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

So....I've been here a while.

Jun 17, 2022 - Market Data Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits 401 K Great People Paid Time Off Summer Fridays (our way of an occasional 4 day work week) Stand up and transparent leadership Management is not only interested in the growth of the company, but also the growth of the employees Not sure how much room I have

Cons

The stigma of former employees who left with bad experiences. The stigma of poor management from by former employees.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jun 16, 2022 - Marketing Manager in Davenport, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great company to work for! The leadership team is amazing – the best of any company I have ever worked for by far. They TRULY mean what they say, stand by their company values, and treat their employees so well. I love the culture and the work-life balance Knowland provides. You hear that from a lot of companies – but Knowland is the first to actually make sure you are taking care of you, and not working you the bone. Many of the staff is remote but they do such an amazing job making you feel a part of the team no matter where you are – in the office, or working from home. I have nothing but great words to say about this company, my co-workers, and leadership team.

Cons

None that I can think of

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Culture & Responsive Leadership

Jun 15, 2022 - Sales Operations Manager

Pros

Cons

Most positions are remote base but this could be cons for some and pros for others

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to hone skills but not for growth

Feb 9, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

coworkers are motivated and fun to work with

Cons

leadership disconnected and hides behind closed doors

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Opportunity

Nov 9, 2021 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Culture - Coworkers - Pay - Benefits - Good Platform - Training - Support from managers - Transparency from Executive Staff - Gave you the tools and resources you needed to be successful

Cons

I worked here before COVID and unfortunately was a part of the layoff that occurred because of COVID. I honestly loved working there and didn't have any real issues while working there or after.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to grow

Nov 1, 2021 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great and supportive. feels like a team environment

Cons

some parts of business are disorganized

10. 5.0

Great Culture

Sep 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company is in the midst of rebuilding and is well positioned for growth. Great team members that are passionate about what they do and have a good time doing it.

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Viewing 1 - 10 of 91 Reviews

Knowland Reviews FAQs

Knowland has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 95 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Knowland to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 32% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Knowland employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Knowland. This rating has improved by 35% over the last 12 months.

91% of Knowland employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Knowland 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Knowland to be benefits, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be compensation, management.