KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Knowland Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

Other11%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Knowland

Knowland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knowland in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview process was smooth, straight forward, and had no confusion about it. Each interviewer was respectful and had good questions about my experience as well as general technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • React coding session, todo list
    Answer Question

Knowland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knowland in Feb 2021

Interview

Went through 4 different rounds in the interview. First with HR and then with an individual that did not work for the company. I was sent a "Thanks, but no thanks" email, and when I reached out to the HR rep, they apologized and said they had been on PTO and that it wasn't meant to be sent to me. I then went through an interview with the Hiring Manager. After that, I went through an hour long product demonstration with the Hiring Manager and the outside recruiter. I then received silence for 3 weeks, even after multiple attempts at checking in. I finally received the same "Thanks, but no thanks" email. After 4 rounds/over 1 month of an interview process, you would think the company would have the decency to call or email and let someone know. Not act like they had just received an application and didn't want to move forward with it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Knowland

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Knowland in Feb 2018

Interview

Extremely easy. Phone interview that was extremely awkward with HR. Then an in person panel interview where I had to demo any software that I chose. Then met some of the team that literally told me they thought I was great after I told them hello. Strange... Some people shouldn't be allowed to interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knowland (Washington, DC)

Interview

One phone screening with the director of HR, then an in person interview with the CTO and technical team. It went well, but I was a poor fit in terms of experience. I wish them luck in finding a better fit.

Interview Questions
  • They asked standard Javascript questions (== vs ===, closures) and some whiteboard coding.

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Knowland (Rosslyn, VA) in Apr 2017

Interview

Phone interview with HR, asking basic questions about your resume and what you're looking for. Following is an in person interview with four different people for 30 mins each. You meet your potential future boss, someone in the role and a sales analysis, then HR.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in sales?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knowland (Washington, DC) in Feb 2016

Interview

You and two people, you also take a test. The lady is very nice, the guy is a little cold. They seem to be looking for too much, overall it was a weird interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Knowland (Washington, DC) in Jul 2015

Interview

I had a phone interview with the VP of Sales which was followed up by on on-site interview. I interviewed with some senior sales managers and their VP of HR. After that, an offer was extended within 10 days. Overall, a very quick process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Knowland (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Hiring process took 4 weeks. I was contacted via LinkedIn and scheduled a 45 minutes phone interview with HR. After that I was asked to prepare myself to showcase a social media website to the VP of Sales & Marketing in order to convince him to buy. Met VP after this test, that when I was invited to visit their office in Chinatown. After that took about 2 weeks to get an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I interviewed at Knowland (Washington, DC)

Interview

Hiring process takes a while to ensure they are hiring well qualified people with a good work ethic. There are various interviews with HR as well as a writing assignment and fake "demo" to see your selling skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Knowland (Washington, DC)

Interview

Management was very thoughtful, transparent and thorough in the interview process, which I appreciated; the role I was applying for was brand new so obviously having the wrinkles ironed out was critical. I had four interviews over the course of three months -- all went great -- and had follow up conversations with the recruiter which were all great -- then I heard NOTHING. No calls to my references. No courtesy note to say they went with other candidate. No response to my follow up emails. Ultimately a super disappointing and unprofessional ending that was just in bad taste. Speaks volumes of a company, if you ask me.

Interview Questions
  • No difficult questions, per se, but I was given two test assignments with little direction or insight into their platforms.
1 person found this interview helpful