LendingTree Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 108 reviews

4.1
LendingTree CEO Doug Lebda
Doug Lebda
Pros
  • "Work life balance, ability to work cross functionally, opportunity for growth and exceptional diversity in the work force(in 12 reviews)

• "(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Customer service / contact center department employees would appreciate more reviews for an opportunity to have an increase in hourly pay(in 3 reviews)

• "There were no cons with this internship(in 3 reviews)

"Charleston office"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Charleston, SC

I have been working at LendingTree full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

This office has a great atmosphere. It's a very work hard play hard type of mentality. As of this review there are ~30 people in the office and 16 of those are sales. I am on the sales team and I can truly say that we are given every possible resource needed to succeed which I can't say about other sales jobs I have had. Management has our best interest in mind, gives us what we need, and rewards us for accomplishing...

Cons

Not much to say in the way of cons. If I'm knit picking then there's the typical bureaucracy slow down for some things since we were taken over by Lendingtree (formally and still Snapcap.com).

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Credit Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at LendingTree full-time for more than a year

Pros

I like the atmosphere here. Benefits they have are not bad at all. Employees are happy except when leads are garbage. Don’t miss the Quality training. She’s awesome we all wished she could have stayed longer.

Cons

The training could be better. I didn’t like the fact that they had so many trainers because it complicated things. Some says one thing and some says others and they just weren’t in harmony. I also didn’t like when one of the managers said the average income is 100k. I was referred here so I pretty much know how much and it’s definitely not 100k

Advice to Management

Don’t need to sell to a salesman. Just be honest. All should be on the same page.

3. "Customer Service"

• Overall

I worked at LendingTree full-time for more than a year

Pros

co-workers, stock option, benefits

Cons

Pay raises, monthly bonus, hours

4. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Staff Engineer

I have been working at LendingTree full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Flexible schedule. Opportunity to learn about various Technology

Cons

Too many chiefs. Sometime it takes a while to make key decisions

5. "Great place to work"

I worked at LendingTree full-time

Pros

Ability to make an impact, strong focus, good team, being a public company very focused on the bottom line (hence an intense environment but with good work life balance). Good long term potential if they continue to execute well and with discipline (no wasted dollars).

Cons

Stock is very volatile, hold on for the ride.

"Digital Analytics Analyst"

I have been working at LendingTree full-time

Pros

Best place I have ever worked Team members are great and are here to help Can come in and make an impact immediately The company really does empower its employees Unlimited vacation Free Snacks, catered lunches Benefits are nice Ability to travel to San Francisco or Charlotte depending on where you are based Great work life balance

Cons

None that I can think of

"Digital Analytics"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at LendingTree full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

- Good salaries - Unlimited paid time off (within reason) - Relaxed Environment - Great Team to work with - Work with best digital tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc...)

Cons

- Company is growing and changing dramatically right now. Disorienting a bit but good overall.

"Work culture"

I have been working at LendingTree

Pros

Management engages with employees daily and are very professional and respectful regarding how they handle issues within the company. You’re always encouraged to do your best and coached in areas of weakness. There’s no on micromanaging, they show appreciation to staff in so many ways. This is by far the best group of people and company that I’ve ever worked with and for.

Cons

The pay could be better but they definitely supplement by providing other employee perks. Not a fan of working every Saturday to start but otherwise it’s pretty cool

• "Do not work here if you do not work well without structure"

I have been working at LendingTree full-time

Pros

You'll learn a tremendous amount because you won't get much guidance. It's really what you make of the opportunity.

Cons

Plenty of politics. The management team is not in the Burlingame office which sometimes makes you feel unimportant.

Advice to Management

Try not to set such aggressive goals which bring down the moral of the company.

• "A mixed bag"

I have been working at LendingTree full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

If you are a driven individual, you will do well at this company. Cheap lunch is served every day but Friday. Employees are polite and friendly.

Cons

Pay is not any better than anywhere else, even though the company makes a lot of money. You are not rewarded more for working hard.

Advice to Management

start promoting do-ers

Found 108 reviews