Cover image for Life Line Screening

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Benefits were good.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with and good benefits(in 8 reviews)
  • "Their compensation program offers base pay, plus bonuses.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Decent pay (if you’re an entry(in 5 reviews)
  • "Coworkers are great and the screenings can be beneficial if a person does not follow closely with a doctor.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
  • "Wage not good and management poor(in 17 reviews)
  • "very hard work and long hours(in 10 reviews)
  • "sell test to people that don’t need it, no raises, horrible managers, no room for moving up in the company, and honestly it’s just the worst company that’s way I had to leave(in 4 reviews)
  • "Management, overnight stays, orientation, training, can be slow at times(in 4 reviews)
  • "Cut way down on time off the phone.(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Life Line Screening and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Career at Lifeline Screening

Sep 16, 2022 - Preventative Healthcare Advisor in Independence, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pleasant, professional, gorgeous surroundings in Independence, OH, good benefits

Cons

Supervisors periodically changed the commission structure so I was still making the # of sales made previously, but my commissions were decreasing which is why I left.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

They just don't get...and don't want to

May 22, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Convenient location. Learned how to spot red flags for the future. Some great co-workers

Cons

If you know workforce management, you understand that you use the data from the past (call volume, events, handle time, absenteeism, day of week,etc.) To create forecasts that include required staffing levels at intervals to meet service level objectives. If you don't have enough, you may add staff, change schedules, offer OT, recommend additional staff hires, and other solutions. Here, I was made to reduce call and and AHT forecasts so that budgeted staff appeared sufficient by my Director (so her budget looked good), and then she'd report to executives that volumes were way above forecast. I can't imagine how many customers we lost because of high ASA and ABA. I had to start keeping copies of my forecast to show our upper management after I realized they thought I was incompetent due to my director presenting my "forecasts" as a reason for chronic SL problems.

3 people found this review helpful
  3. 1.0

Bizarre

Sep 22, 2022 - Preventative Healthcare Advisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get paid for hours worked and getting time off for me was fine, it really all depends on who you end working under after training. Your training is pretty easy.

Cons

This is a pretty immoral job to do. For Outbound: You will be calling elderly people who don’t know a lot and expected and pressured to sell them things that they may not need. If on inbound, the people call in and ask to receive screening for around 120-130.00. You will be expected to upsell at least 99.00 and up for things that aren’t always necessary. It is a job that will pay but it is pretty shady.

4. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

honeymoon over

Apr 14, 2022 - Outbound Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

They flexible with yo schedule, because they can't keep peeps,Team Leaders seem to be nice, but they shills to.

Cons

Really it comes down to literally getting no time to breathe, calls come very fast, and it seems after a while of being there and them pulling you in with decent bonuses initially you start to get cold lead's, people that 5 agents have talked to in a week and been told they ain't ever coming back haven't been a customer in 5+ years. They seem to have there favorite group of people who always get really good sales leads and are always successful. I believe the management doesn't like to see men be successful. My biggest problem is the language they ask us to use to scare elderly into screening. Even if they're on very fixed incomes. If they have an extra dollar lifeline would take it without flinching. The business is a grift and offers little value. The longer you stay with lifeline the worse your pay will be. They want you to adjust your life to making decent money, than they make sure you don't. It's wrong but that's how calls are devyd up at lifeline screening. If they don't want you to succeed you ain't.get used to mandatory overtime. Also our leaders act like car salesman and they fake.

3 people found this review helpful
  5. 1.0

Call center

Sep 17, 2022 - Preventative Healthcare Advisor in Independence, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Uncapped overtime Was able to choose my hours Work from home

Cons

Non-stop calls Monthly bonus hurt negatively by all the customer service calls that’d get transferred to the sales line.

6. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Low pay for 60+ hours a week

Apr 21, 2022 - Medical Assistant in Columbia, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Traveling to new places/ states

Cons

Very long drive hours, must meet monthly goals or you don’t get bonuses, and working short staff A LOT. Very little pay….

7. 4.0
    Current Employee

Learn alot

Jul 4, 2022 - Work From Home
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training is very educational experience.

Cons

Very busy and fast work.

8. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Don't waste your time here

Jun 28, 2022 - PHA
    Business Outlook

Pros

None. They lie to everyone.

Cons

Beware of inbound night supervisor. He's a liar, and will not do anything but cover his own hind end. 3 ceos in 3 years, including new rules for everyone each time. This company was sold at end of the year too. You will make better money in the very beginning. Metrics change about every 6 mos., making your goals harder and harder to achieve. I.e. less and less bonus. And when you don't bomus, they start running you off. Look while working for them and get out.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overall good job for an NP

Jun 9, 2022 - Nurse Practitioner
    Business Outlook

Pros

No prescribing or diagnosing. Mostly taking a patients history and patient education. Good teamwork within the team.

Cons

No prescribing or diagnosing is also a con because you feel like you are forgetting stuff.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Absolutely the worst

Jul 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Horrible pay for the amount of work they expect from you. If you do your job well, they will just give you more and more until you are no longer successful. Will use any technicality to take away your bonus. Literally only care about money and wanted us to scare elderly people in to paying hundreds of dollars for screenings that are basically useless. An extremely greedy company that truly shows ZERO compassion for humans, whether it’s their customers or their employees.

2 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 199 Reviews
</>Embed

Life Line Screening Reviews FAQs

Life Line Screening has an overall rating of 2.6 out of 5, based on over 204 reviews left anonymously by employees. 36% of employees would recommend working at Life Line Screening to a friend and 32% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Life Line Screening employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Life Line Screening. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

36% of Life Line Screening employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Life Line Screening 2.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.5 for culture and values and 2.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Life Line Screening to be work life balance, career development, coworkers and the cons to be culture, management, benefits.

Popular Careers with Life Line Screening Job Seekers