Life Line Screening Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 24, 2018

2.2

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Line Screening (Canton, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with management hired same day interview process was a few different people within the company i had the drug screen same say offer the next pretty fast and easy process

Med Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Life Line Screening (New York, NY).

Interview

Speak with a recruiter first. then someone from HR that will in turn set you up with phone interview with General manager and then the Team Manager. I actually had an in person with GM.

Retention Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Line Screening in July 2012.

Interview

very brief, the usual questions asked at any interview. Also requires you to sit with an employee and listen to sales for a little while. I was already interviewed by the staffing agency so I went in with a recommendation from them.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

This company sorely needs lessons in interview etiquette. The hiring manager e-mailed me to set up a date and time. I arrived for my interview and it seems like they didn't expect my arrival. The hiring manager was in another meeting during our interview time, and never took a moment to talk to me or at least relay the information to the receptionist about when he'll see me or if we needed to reschedule. After waiting over 40 minutes, I left with a bad first impression and the feeling that I would never work for this company.

Sonographer Interview

Interview

easy to talk too, very understanding. he explained everything with me asking little to no question. process is very quick demanding on how quick you are to jump at in opportunity

Sonographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Line Screening.

Interview

Interview was standard. Description of the job and company. Questions about my experience. Very much wanting to make sure I knew what I was in for. Company pays a $18 while at a screening and $10 for travel time. Based on 8 hours working and 4 traveling - $15.30 average. That's 45% below the local average ($34) for an ARDMS Sonographer with RDMS & RVT credentials. Commissions to upsell more screenings to patients can add $50-$300 a month.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a stressful experience with a patient and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Life Line Screening (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview first with the recruiter then with a supervisor that is non-clinical. Basically just describe your past experience and how capable you are with patient education. They also want to know if you like to travel since this job is a traveling job where you drive to different site everyday.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to work in preventative health?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Line Screening (Chandler, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Lengthy process involving 3 interviewers. Then a site meet with the new team. After that you are offered the position or not. A background check and drug screen is then done.

Interview Questions

• Three interviews. First with a hiring manager, approx 1 hr going over basics of position and available benefits. Second with the regional manager, approx 32 min going over in more detail of what the position entails, benefits, pay, and travel. Lastly, with the lead FNP, approx 22 min, asked clinical scenerios and brief discussion of background.   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Line Screening.

Interview

The interview process was very organized. First you speak with a recruiter, then a general manager and finally a nurse practitioner. The interview questions were straight forward and the interviewer's were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Clinical questions were asked by the nurse practitioner. They were common questions and there were no trick questions.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Line Screening (Canton, OH).

Interview

basic phone interview. Discussed healthcare, screening, phone skills and customer service. Good benefits, growth opportunities and pleasant culture. The interviews took about 30 minutes and had two interviews in all. I highly reccomend.

Interview Questions

• Why did i leave my current job   1 Answer