Life Line Screening Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Line Screening.

Interview

The interview process was very organized. First you speak with a recruiter, then a general manager and finally a nurse practitioner. The interview questions were straight forward and the interviewer's were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Clinical questions were asked by the nurse practitioner. They were common questions and there were no trick questions.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Line Screening (Canton, OH).

Interview

basic phone interview. Discussed healthcare, screening, phone skills and customer service. Good benefits, growth opportunities and pleasant culture. The interviews took about 30 minutes and had two interviews in all. I highly reccomend.

Interview Questions

• Why did i leave my current job   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Line Screening (Chandler, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Lengthy process involving 3 interviewers. Then a site meet with the new team. After that you are offered the position or not. A background check and drug screen is then done.

Interview Questions

• Three interviews. First with a hiring manager, approx 1 hr going over basics of position and available benefits. Second with the regional manager, approx 32 min going over in more detail of what the position entails, benefits, pay, and travel. Lastly, with the lead FNP, approx 22 min, asked clinical scenerios and brief discussion of background.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Line Screening (Cleveland, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Contacted by the Human Resources Director for a phone interview.

I had heard very positive things about the organization, my CV was more than qualified, and I was a referral candidate.

Unfortunately, the HR Director was extremely unprofessional, disorganized, and (to the best of my analysis) attempted to play games from the onset. She started our dialogue talking about salary; about how much money the position was NOT worth.

Also, in the middle of our phone interview she put me on hold for 2-3 minutes. Upon returning to the call she said that she needed to direct a candidate for the position to a conference room since they had driven up from Columbus to interview. Even if this had been true it does not behoove the interviewer to divulge this information.

She left the interview abruptly under the guise of needing to finish out the day (interview started at 4pm). I did not have time to ask questions but she informed me that she would contact me in 2 days to set up an in-person interview with the Sr. Director. She encouraged me to email her questions due to our time constraint, which I did, and they went unanswered.

After about a month of no contact or follow-up I withdrew my application.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (elevator speech question).   1 Answer
    • How have you used process improvement tools to achieve your goals?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with a fast-paced working environment? Stress?   1 Answer

Med Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Life Line Screening (New York, NY).

Interview

Speak with a recruiter first. then someone from HR that will in turn set you up with phone interview with General manager and then the Team Manager. I actually had an in person with GM.

Inbound Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Life Line Screening (Canton, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Took about 2 weeks to respond. I applied online was contacted about 2 and a half weeks after i applied and asked to come to a job fair at the site. All applicants sat in a room together filling out paperwork. Severl TLs conducted the interviews. My interveiw was great and I felt confident.

Interview Questions

• What is it that you know about us?   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Line Screening.

Interview

Emailed first for phone screen and then I guess if you pass phone screen you get in-person interview. Have to extremely flexible and open for overnight travel but the travel is paid.

Sonographer Interview

Interview

easy to talk too, very understanding. he explained everything with me asking little to no question. process is very quick demanding on how quick you are to jump at in opportunity

Trainer/Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Line Screening (Canton, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Extensive and thorough. It involved two rounds of interviewing with a second round of teaching a lesson to a live class. It was more difficult on the second round than the initial round of 1-on-1 interviews. After the second round of interviewing, I was relieved it was over.

Interview Questions

• Work experience, training, education, and interest questions.   Answer Question

Sonographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Line Screening.

Interview

Interview was standard. Description of the job and company. Questions about my experience. Very much wanting to make sure I knew what I was in for. Company pays a $18 while at a screening and $10 for travel time. Based on 8 hours working and 4 traveling - $15.30 average. That's 45% below the local average ($34) for an ARDMS Sonographer with RDMS & RVT credentials. Commissions to upsell more screenings to patients can add $50-$300 a month.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a stressful experience with a patient and how you handled it.   Answer Question