LiveWatch Security Reviews | Glassdoor

LiveWatch Security Reviews

Found 88 reviews

4.0
Chris Johnson
Pros
  • "The atmosphere is fast-paced and rewarding(in 7 reviews)

• "Secondly, I love the flexible hours especially for being a part-timer(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "The only real con is the typical "growing pains" that would be experienced with any company growing so rapidly(in 4 reviews)

• "Sometimes long hours, more is asked of you as you advance(in 4 reviews)

"Inside Sales Representative"

Current Employee - Inside Sale Representative in Saint Marys, KS

I have been working at LiveWatch Security full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great co-workers and a competitive atmosphere! Management is very understanding and help you grow your career. I have improved professionally in my time here and plan on being here for the long haul!

Cons

None at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep the culture of excellence. LiveWatch has an excellent startup company feel. LiveWatch has a great team, good morals, and a team that strives to truly help and protect people. As we grow it is important we keep our original mission statement and our startup culture that made LiveWatch so great. Don't lose the culture!

LiveWatch Security2018-02-09

"Only as a last resort job."

I worked at LiveWatch Security full-time for more than a year

Pros

None that come to mind.

Cons

I had worked for Livewatch Security, now possibly known as Moni Smart Security, for just over two years and never once was I happy with the circumstances or management. When I worked in tech support, my direct supervisors refused to allow many employees lunch breaks. I often worked 12-14 hour days without a single break. I may have been allowed one lunch break a month, if I was lucky. In addition to long hours and no...

Advice to Management

Actually adhere to what you "pride yourself on"(honesty, loyalty, etc...), take the time to listen to your employees and improve their conditions, treat all employees equally and fairly, give every employee his just wage, learn how your system actually works and train sales in knowing the system (I think all sales reps should have to go through at least one month of technical support) and demand them to be honest with...

LiveWatch Security2018-05-29
  3. "Small company: Big Opportunities"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Operations Agent in Manhattan, KS

I have been working at LiveWatch Security part-time for more than a year

Pros

LiveWatch is great for allowing you to grow in the company. Promotions are positive reinforcement for good work and happen in a timely manner. Professional, yet fun, family atmosphere.

Cons

Since it is a young company, the policy changes happen frequently, making it only slightly frustrating to adjust to new conditions while juggling anything else.

Advice to Management

Keep working as hard as I know you do and eventually things will get better with adaptation.

LiveWatch Security2018-03-26

"Inside Sales Representative"

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Evanston, IL

I worked at LiveWatch Security full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people who work there. Best people I have met. Fantastic atmosphere. Excellent HR. Excellent sales training. The lead trainer is a wonderful person and was very thorough in his training. Even though I did not spend a long time there I must say, I left with great memories.

Cons

Well nothing actually. If you want to do a sales job, then this is the right place. The base salary is low, but then how much can you expect to make selling home security as base. Commission incentive is a lot and unlike other scam companies out there, this is a legit sales company who pay you the full commission you deserve.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Its a fantastic product already. Hopefully the team grows and the company gets bigger.

LiveWatch Security2018-02-01

"sales"

Former Employee - Sales in Evanston, IL

I worked at LiveWatch Security full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

sales experience, training, everyday meetings

Cons

pay structure, management, culture, management

LiveWatch Security2018-02-18

"Bring your Own Life Preserver"

I have been working at LiveWatch Security full-time

Pros

Great company from (2000s till 2017) until Moni took over and changed the game and culture for the worst. No Contracts......about to change.........MONI master plan.

Cons

Tier 1 gets all the leads and pay. Tier 2 and below will only get base pay. Management are the good old boys club Offer Lifetime warranty on used / returned equipment. Back stabbing management No accountability or integrity for management or Moni team Best Advice: stay clear of the Titanic..... because the ship is sinking. Shrinking Sales volume, High Sales team turnover and no leadership.

Advice to Management

Read Managers for Dummies and work on management integrity. Leadership????? Let the Sales team know about the future game plan and not hide in your offices. 400 Sales volume every week is Sad :(

LiveWatch Security2018-02-19

"Not a bad place as long as you’re a “yes man”"

Former Employee - Workforce Coordinator in Manhattan, KS

I worked at LiveWatch Security full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great locations (saint marys and mhk) Onsite snacks, vending and cafeteria. Flexible hours No cold calling Weekly pay Available OT On site gym free for employees (mhk)

Cons

You have to fit in, and be a yes man otherwise Brandon will find a way to let you go. You’re constantly asked to come in even when they know you aren’t available. Scheduling dept sucks. Low pay

Advice to Management

Learn to have a backbone and know when your employees are wrong.

LiveWatch Security2018-01-12

LiveWatch Security Response

February 9, 2018HR Business Partner

Thank you for your response. Glad to hear you appreciate the flexible hours and our on-site Gym. Regarding the concerns you mentioned, we take matters like this seriously and will look into the situation.

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

I have been working at LiveWatch Security full-time

Pros

Culture and opportunity make this place great to work at. I can honestly say I love working here.

Cons

As a growing company we run into different growing pains which can make things hard temporally as we push through them. I would say that's hardly a con however I would say it's a challenge I enjoy being a part of a team that overcomes them.

LiveWatch Security2017-12-23

"Slow to Start"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Saint Marys, KS

I have been working at LiveWatch Security full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great corporate culture Weekly Catered Lunches

Cons

Slow leads Low starting income Lots of IT issues

Advice to Management

Come up with a more fair way of distributing leads to newer employees

LiveWatch Security2017-12-11

"Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Great Place to Work! in Evanston, IL

I worked at LiveWatch Security full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people at LiveWatch are great. Lots of training and emphasis on positivity & productivity. Growing company with lots of opporunities

Cons

Low salary can make it more difficult to ease into

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Maybe find a way add some more money or a draw to ease the pressure from a bad week.

LiveWatch Security2017-12-03