The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about MZ? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with MZ employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are great and you can expect as much as the bigger companies in the valley." (in 33 reviews)
- "People are great, but some are not!" (in 29 reviews)
- "Free food and snacks but that's about it." (in 20 reviews)
- "The company rewards great contributions with great pay" (in 17 reviews)
- "The culture, people, CEO and everyone I have worked with is truly amazing." (in 13 reviews)
- "Due to all of this there was just a lot of bad management and results that were accepted." (in 21 reviews)
- "No work/life balance" (in 19 reviews)
- "Between politics and careless middle and upper management you can expect your career to take a hit." (in 10 reviews)
- "Long hours are based on lack of leadership You will be shunned if you don't eat lunch with your team everyday." (in 9 reviews)
- "The clueless and childish managers following the CEO are what one expect from a place like this." (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Veteran Status
This rating reflects the overall rating of MZ and is not affected by filters.
Found 310 of over 316 reviews
Updated Jul 14, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jun 2, 2023Product Marketing AnalystFormer Employee, less than 1 yearPalo Alto, CA
Better Benefits than FB, Google, YouTube
too much work no life, no remote work
MZ Reviews FAQs
MZ has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 316 reviews left anonymously by employees. 41% of employees would recommend working at MZ to a friend and 34% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
41% of MZ employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MZ 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.