The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about MindGeek? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with MindGeek employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low salary and they don't do match RRSP like most of the companies in Montreal" (in 50 reviews)
- "Poor management, my manager never says hi when we cross paths in hallway, just to start with that imagine." (in 46 reviews)
- "Salaries are not the best, Nepotism can be a big issue in some departments, No Pension" (in 27 reviews)
- "No RRSP Some bad managers like everywhere else." (in 17 reviews)
- "Upper management and HR won't care for you, they live in Boogie Nights world or La La Land, I really don't know." (in 13 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of MindGeek and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
Found 526 of over 564 reviews
Updated Sep 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Jan 2, 2023Customer Serivice RepresentativeCurrent Employee
Its def not a serious work environment, its more relaxed and chill which I loved. Definitely opportunity to move up
cant go part time without school scheduling
MindGeek Reviews FAQs
MindGeek has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 564 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at MindGeek to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
63% of MindGeek employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MindGeek 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.