KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

MindPoint Group Reviews

Updated Mar 11, 2021

Found 45 of over 46 reviews

4.8
MindPoint Group President Patti Chanthaphone (no image)
Patti Chanthaphone
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

I Love My Job

Sep 1, 2020 - Penetration Tester in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

MindPoint Group is an intelligent and unique Company. I have been working at MPG for about 3 months and I am incredibly pleased with my experience thus far. I was nervous to start but my team mates and the other employees have been nothing but kind and supportive. I have learned more in 3 months at this job than I had learned in the past 2 years my previous job. A lot of the learning is on the job, but my team mates have been there to answer questions when I get stuck. For the first time in my professional career I can honestly say that I love my job.

Cons

I honestly can't think of a single one.

Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback! We're glad you're enjoying MindPonit Group and that you feel supported to grow and learn at MPG!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Feb 1, 2021 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good cultures, competitive pay, good hours.

Cons

None yet, thank you so much.

Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for the review! We're so happy you enjoy MPG!

3. 4.0
    Former Employee

Cool company

Mar 11, 2021 - Vendor Risk Analyst in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team to with b hrs

Cons

Not sure lot of clinical

Marketing Manager

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We hope you enjoyed your time at MPG!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Truly wonderful company and people

Oct 17, 2020 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hands down, the people. The founding partners are all wonderful, caring human beings who are genuinely more interested in doing what’s right for their people and the mission than they do about the bottom line. Diversity and inclusion is real and evident here, not just something they pay lip service to. Excellent pay and benefits and a variety of interesting and challenging work. This place feels like “home”.

Cons

No company is perfect, but there are no glaring issues that I would classify as cons.

Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback! We're so glad you feel at home at MindPoint Group and love the work and the company. We are so thankful to have such great employees!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love the company and people!

Jan 16, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Alexandria, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Been working at MPG for a few years now and love the culture, people, and role I have! Some pros: -Employees are valued. Management encourages suggestions/feedback from employees. Innovation is important to them. They encourage employee growth - I am constantly learning more and given new opportunities to take on additional challenges and advance my skills. -Small business gives you the opportunity to learn across different areas and not get silo'ed into one area like you would at a big company. -Work/Life Balance is valued. An example of this is if you work over your hours in a pay period, you can use that as comp time instead of PTO within that pay period (I am at HQ and not on a project, so this can be dependent on your project/client). Or if you want to take a day off and not use your PTO, as long as you make up that days hours over the course of the pay period, you won't have to pull from your PTO bank. -Founding partners are all super cool and care. I've had the opportunity to work with all 4 of them pretty closely over my years here and they all are great people who value their employees. -Great benefits -Really fun holiday parties. They go all out!

Cons

None. I have brought up suggestions to management/HR in the past, and they have always taken any suggestions to heart to continuously improve an already awesome company. I feel lucky to work here.

Marketing Manager

We're glad that you like it here and, most importantly, feel valued! Thanks for all of your hard work and for taking the time to leave a review!

6. 5.0
    Former Employee

Amazing Company

Oct 7, 2020 - Splunk Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefit, great 401K with no vesting period, funding for employee training, plus a ton of other great benefits.

Cons

Once you are a part of the company it is hard to leave because it is so wonderful working for them because of the above pros.

Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for the kind work and feedback! We're glad you're taking advantage of our employee benefits and love working at MPG!

7. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

They DEFINITELY care about their people BUT there is room for improvement

Oct 13, 2020 - Analyst in Alexandria, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Founders are really involved and very personable They care about their people Open to new ideas and ways of doing business

Cons

Benefits are on the weaker-side Overall/Company experience is dependent on contract that you work on

Marketing Manager

Thanks so much for your feedback! We are glad that you enjoy your experience at MindPoint Group and we're always looking at ways to improve our employee experience. If you have any specific ways to improve our benefits, please send your suggestions to the HR team — we would love to hear from you! Thanks again for your kind words and feedback!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very happy about being part of such an amazing team!

Oct 22, 2019 - Human Resources Manager in Alexandria, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

MindPoint provides a great compensation and benefits package and supports having work/life balance. Employees comes first since they are our biggest asset.

Cons

Been part of the team two months and only have positive things to say.

VP/Managing Partner

Thank you for your kind feedback. It is always rewarding to hear our efforts are benefiting our team members.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Best Places to Work

Jun 24, 2019 - Senior Cybersecurity Policy Analyst in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

MindPoint Group is a great place to work. The organization is structured to provide the best for your career. Fantastic benefits and perks for employees. Ability to move vertically within the organization, cross train and gather valuable experience with federal and private sector contracts. Generous PTO for all employees. The people make this organization great, from the president on down. Working for MindPoint accelerated my career and allowed me to grow professionally.

Cons

Home office communication for employees at client sites can be delayed though this has improved with additional collaboration tools available.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place

Sep 20, 2019 - Senior Consultant in Alexandria, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I found it a cheerful and calm workplace. Boss was great. Minimal bureaucracy. Lots of events. I think most tech security or development jobs allow for partial or full telecommuting.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any.

VP/Managing Partner

Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you back with us in the future.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Reviews