The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about MindPoint Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with MindPoint Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are great and they recognize hard work by actively rewarding employees." (in 14 reviews)
- "Management is always friendly and willing to step up to take care of their employees." (in 4 reviews)
- "The Partners go out of their way to take care of their employees." (in 4 reviews)
- "I am receiving mentoring from my manager to eventually become a manager for the company by learning aspects of Business Development, cost associated with the company and how contracts are developed." (in 3 reviews)
- "Great Culture, Decent Salary." (in 3 reviews)
- "Cross team communication lacking" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of MindPoint Group and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 76 of over 80 reviews
Updated Sep 11, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 11, 2023Policy AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWashington, DC
I loved the work/life balance at mindpoint group. It was truly the best place I worked at.
I don't have any cons for working there.
- 5.0Jul 20, 2023SIEM EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearWashington, DC
The company is really good about finding your spot and letting you grow in that spot to your desire. Good mentorship from seniors and a lot of room to learn new systems. Really good about when you're on vacation to not reach you.
Nothing of note at this time.
MindPoint Group Reviews FAQs
MindPoint Group has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 80 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at MindPoint Group to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -15% over the last 12 months.
83% of MindPoint Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MindPoint Group 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.