Cover image for MindPoint Group

Tech

2298.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/technology

Got a burning question about MindPoint Group? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with MindPoint Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "The benefits are great and they recognize hard work by actively rewarding employees.(in 14 reviews)
  • "Management is always friendly and willing to step up to take care of their employees.(in 4 reviews)
  • "The Partners go out of their way to take care of their employees.(in 4 reviews)
  • "I am receiving mentoring from my manager to eventually become a manager for the company by learning aspects of Business Development, cost associated with the company and how contracts are developed.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Great Culture, Decent Salary.(in 3 reviews)
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of MindPoint Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Washington, DC
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

I loved the work/life balance at mindpoint group. It was truly the best place I worked at.

Cons

I don't have any cons for working there.

1. 5.0
        Jul 20, 2023
        SIEM Engineer
        Current Employee, more than 1 year
        Washington, DC
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

The company is really good about finding your spot and letting you grow in that spot to your desire. Good mentorship from seniors and a lot of room to learn new systems. Really good about when you're on vacation to not reach you.

Cons

Nothing of note at this time.

2. Join the MindPoint Group team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 76 Reviews
      </>Embed

MindPoint Group Reviews FAQs

MindPoint Group has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 80 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at MindPoint Group to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -15% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, MindPoint Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at MindPoint Group. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.

83% of MindPoint Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MindPoint Group 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at MindPoint Group to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be senior leadership .

Popular Careers with MindPoint Group Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193K

Angela Williams

Hi there, has anyone interviewed with a company called MBI Industrial Medicine that can tell me how the interview process works?

Aleah Kessell

What’s it like working for Brookdale Senior Living? I have an interview for there Activity Assistant position next week and want to know more about them and the job before I go in.

Jon Lahoud

Hello, does anyone know of Susan Riedel because she is my hiring manager and said I received the position although has not responded in a day. Is she employed at this company or is this a job scam?

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 80 MindPoint Group reviews submitted anonymously by MindPoint Group employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if MindPoint Group is right for you.