KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The benefits are great and they recognize hard work by actively rewarding employees.(in 11 reviews)
  • "Management is always friendly and willing to step up to take care of their employees.(in 4 reviews)
  • "The Partners go out of their way to take care of their employees.(in 4 reviews)
  • "I am receiving mentoring from my manager to eventually become a manager for the company by learning aspects of Business Development, cost associated with the company and how contracts are developed.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Good people(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent Company to work for!

Jun 24, 2022 - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

MPG has a superb team and a very supportive leader in Patti Chanthaphone! Management is intensely invested in your success with the company and clients. Additionally, there is a strong focus on maintaining a work-life balance.

Cons

The only cons come from the client management matters. However, MPG is aware of these concerns and has worked with employees to make sure they're still successful.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Strong Company to Work For

May 25, 2022 - Growth Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

From the top down, MPG really instills in its leadership team to care for our employees, advocate for work-life balance, and is a forward-looking company. The company really has a collaborative, family-feel environment. They are always looking to make improvements and become an even better company. Very forward looking company - for example, when a lot of other companies pulled employees back into offices, MPG made the decision to remain remote for all where allowable (i.e. dependent on some contracts). Also, MPG recently rolled out a No-Meeting Friday to allow for their employees to really focus on their work. They are always looking to make the workplace better for their employees.

Cons

None. Truly enjoy working here, see this place as my home until I retire.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing place to work!

May 25, 2022 - Program Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great owners, great people, great benefits (including FTO, great 401k match, cell phone stipend, etc), and flexibility to have real work/life balance. Internal mobility programs, and REAL training benefits with actual money/budget behind it. Decisions are made solely on what's best for our people and our clients/missions, NOT just the bottom line. Love this place!

Cons

Seriously no complaints, this place is great!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great firm to work at

May 25, 2022 - Business Growth Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pride in their people Invest in career and education growth Focus on home life/work life balance

Cons

Better industry recognition is needed.

5. 5.0

Working at MPG

Mar 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a company that genuinely cares about its employees. Many of their benefits are equal to or greater than those at larger companies. Within the last year of working here, it has become evident that they are willing to help their employees grow within their professional career.

Cons

No cons at the moment.

6. 4.0

Good company

Apr 19, 2022 - Senior Cyber Security Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/life balance is pretty good

Cons

Sometimes the people are strange.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good

Mar 28, 2022 - Program Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of my favorite places to work

Cons

Life gives you lemons, lemonade

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company that invests in their employees

Dec 4, 2021 - Security Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall fantastic company - HR is responsive and helpful, as is the IT department; management is open and helps you as needed; teammates are highly competent and work together.

Cons

I have not experienced any downsides to working here. I'm quite happy to have found this company.

9. 5.0

Great people, felt appreciated

Oct 27, 2021 - Team Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worked with some of the smartest, most down-to-earth people, from management all the way down. I worked hard, but felt appreciated and acknowledged. MPG also gives back to the community in many different ways including monetary donations and events, which is awesome. The company also has a passion for diversity, not only talking the talk but walking the walk to stay educated and informed in D&I initiatives.

Cons

Rapidly growing (which is good), hope MPG continues its small company employee-centered feel

10. 5.0

MindPoint Group - a Cyber & Privacy Leader

Nov 5, 2021 - Senior Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team atmosphere & outlook Very competitive salaries & excellent benefits Strongly promotes employee development & professional growth Grows its business carefully but effectively

Cons

None yet experienced to date

Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Reviews

MindPoint Group Reviews FAQs

MindPoint Group has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 55 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at MindPoint Group to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, MindPoint Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at MindPoint Group. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

98% of MindPoint Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MindPoint Group 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at MindPoint Group to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership .

Popular Careers with MindPoint Group Job Seekers