MindPoint Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 30, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at MindPoint Group

ISSO Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MindPoint Group.

Interview

Started well but got complicated as HR reps changed. New rep contradicted most statements made by original rep and became defensive and divisive as process went on. Conversation went from a mutual discussion to one the HR rep tried to dictate ultimately leading to my decision to reject the offer. Not sure if it was indicative of the entire company but enough red flags were raised.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MindPoint Group (Alexandria, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Their interview process was completed in 3 parts (2 phone interviews and one Skype.) I applied online through Indeed and their recruiter contacted me within a week. Nothing out of the ordinary with the interview process. I did get to Skype with two of the managers for their final interview which was supposed to be in person. This was convenient because I was unable to come into their office because I had a hectic work week.

Interview Questions

• What are you responsilibilities as an ISSO?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was up front about my salary requirements. The recruiter told me that I had to speak with the HR manager to make sure my years of cyber security experience align with my salary requirements. I spoke to the HR Manager after all my interviews were complete and she told me about market trends along with years of work experience, certification and education factoring into my salary. The offer was comparable with what I researched online. I was happy with my offer.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MindPoint Group (Washington, DC) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview was friendly starting with an interview with HR, a technical telephone interview and finally an in person interview. After the final interview, either a background investigation is launched for uncleared work or clearance is verified for cleared work.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MindPoint Group (Springfield, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process is typically a 3 part interview:

1) Telephone Interview with HR Manager (Non-Technical and some high level Technical questions)
    2) There is a technical telephone interview (Specific to the position and my be conducted by a manager or team member)
    3) Technical in-person interview (more through technical interview with a manager)
    4) Sometimes a follow-on client interview (this is more a meet and greet but be prepared because the client may ask you technical questions specific to the job)