What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are great." (in 36 reviews)
- "Did I mention great culture?" (in 25 reviews)
- "Great leadership and vision for the future its a really exciting time and I feel very lucky to be apart of the journey." (in 14 reviews)
- "Great benefits and pay." (in 11 reviews)
- "Good work life balance with trust and flexibility." (in 10 reviews)
- "I guess I'll touch on that fact that our CEO is young." (in 16 reviews)
- "Our work process/flow is always changing as management tries to iron out wrinkles." (in 13 reviews)
- "People work very hard and long hours." (in 8 reviews)
- "I've had 4 different managers." (in 7 reviews)
- "Sales team morale is low" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Mixpanel and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 252 of over 265 reviews
Updated Sep 19, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWDec 22, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
The company is constantly getting better. This is happening because most teams are open to feedback and constantly looking for ways to get better. Leadership is continuing to be strong and leading by example. This is the most fun I've had and genuinely excited for the new year.
None of the cons would be a surprise - still a startup so lots of change which isn't bad but hard.1Mixpanel Response9mo
Thank you so much for letting us know that our constant focus on improvement is valuable. Our goal is to provide a supportive culture where direct feedback supports a Growth mindset in managers and teams. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience better!
- 5.0Sep 5, 2023Sr ParalegalCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSan Francisco, CA
I really enjoy my co-workers. Even through COVID and remote work, we have been able to remain a strong team.
The tech industry faces a lot of ups & downs in the current economy.
Mixpanel Reviews FAQs
Mixpanel has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 265 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Mixpanel to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
82% of Mixpanel employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Mixpanel 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.