47% would recommend to a friend
(5264 total reviews)
52% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good pay compared to other supermarkets + very flexible with students who need to transfer between stores for university" (in 567 reviews)
- "Staff you work with are friendly and nice to work with and try and support the best they possibly can" (in 286 reviews)
- "The people are nice and the job is easy" (in 253 reviews)
- "friendly colleagues: everyone in the store is lovely to talk to and always gives a smile" (in 242 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and it is a sociable position" (in 95 reviews)
- "Totally due to the lack of correct operational performance / guidance and poor management of capex." (in 429 reviews)
- "Most managers have no idea what they’re doing" (in 263 reviews)
- "hours are long and difficult" (in 240 reviews)
- "No work/life balance as the shifts can be spread between 6" (in 80 reviews)
- "no training or very little (mostly done online) so lack of actual hands on training" (in 66 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Morrisons and is not affected by filters.
Found 5,264 of over 6K reviews
Updated Nov 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Nov 12, 2023Food Service DirectorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBoston, MA
No positive things to say
They pay less to women. No work-life balance. Allow drunks and drug users to continue to work there without consequence.
Morrisons Reviews FAQs
Morrisons has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 5,544 reviews left anonymously by employees. 47% of employees would recommend working at Morrisons to a friend and 30% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
47% of Morrisons employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Morrisons 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.