The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about MyVest? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with MyVest employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work." (in 6 reviews)
- "The benefits are great and they look out for their people." (in 6 reviews)
- "Amazing culture: very diverse, not everyone will be your buddy but you can find everyone friendly." (in 4 reviews)
- "stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks" (in 4 reviews)
- "Work/life balance is A+" (in 4 reviews)
- "Need more experienced engineers to serve as mentors to the junior team members." (in 2 reviews)
Found 43 of over 45 reviews
Updated Sep 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Sep 29, 2023Staff QA EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Pay was good, small company and perks were good. Nice company events and gatherings. nice looking office and snacks unlimited. If you like the team you are good.
teams are small and dependency falls only on one person. so lot of bottleneck and work moves slow. there were many restrictions to push a single PR - it was because of the team I worked with. Team members were asking too much of status updates in multiple meetings than doing actual work. I think things are better now as some of the team members have left.
MyVest Reviews FAQs
MyVest has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 45 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at MyVest to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
87% of MyVest employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MyVest 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.