KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 77 of over 88 reviews

4.4
Origami Risk CEO Robert Petrie
Robert Petrie
Pros
  • "And winning big in a relatively small (but growing) space is what's happening at Origami Risk(in 7 reviews)

• "Anyone at any level is totally approachable and willing to help(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Nothing - hopefully Origami can keep up the great employee support as it continues its significant growth(in 9 reviews)

• "The commute was not great, because Atlanta traffic is horrible(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Loving it

Oct 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative Fun amazing office awesome people work-life balance A CEO that genuinely cares about his colleagues

Cons

Some days can be very stressful because of the high growth of the organization. (but that pushes you in a good way too!)

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Job I Have Ever Had

Oct 5, 2021 - Client Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love the flexibility of working for Origami Risk. I feel that Origami values the mental health of its employees and encourages a good work life balance.

Cons

Getting up to speed when starting was difficult due to a lack of training resources. That being said, the company has placed a high value on internal training and things have improved even since my short time here.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Fantastic

Sep 27, 2021 - Business Systems Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible and caring culture that breeds success

Cons

None that I can think of

4. 5.0

Challenging For a Reason

Sep 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best people I have worked with anywhere.

Cons

You are largely responsible for your success or failure. Not much in the way of hand holding.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Overall

Oct 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Overall one of the best jobs I've had: Really collaborative environment Amazing team members who are good at their job with great camaraderie -- it's fun! Remote friendly even before the pandemic Great work life balance Rewarding work, autonomy, ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing company with tons of opportunity Everyone is willing to help Amazing client satisfaction and truly a good product and service team

Cons

Poor diversity, especially at the top two levels of the org I worry that we recently are hiring more for growth as opposed to preserving the strong, amazing culture. Ran across a few bad eggs in a nest of a ton of amazing colleagues

6. 4.0

Enormous growth

Sep 27, 2021 - Technical Consultant in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and culture with a lot of growth opportunities

Cons

Might be growing at an unsustainable rate which could become problematic.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Experience By Far

Aug 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone at Origami is bright, enthusiastic, and collaborative. I'm in a role where I collaborate with almost every department and co-workers at all levels, and team members are always working to accomplish the goal in a respectful and strategic way. Leadership is supportive of work/life balance and the FTO policy doesn't feel like it's there to scare you into not taking a vacation - it's welcomed and encouraged. And although a ton of employees are fully remote, they do what they can to make everyone feel included by constantly planning company-wide events, webinars, surveys and silly Slack channels to keep engagement going.

Cons

Still not as many women or minorities in leadership positions as one would want to see, but in the months I've been here, progress has been made and transparency in initiatives has increased. The company is growing incredibly rapidly, and change can often come with decision-making that leads to some frustrations and roadblocks.

3 people found this review helpful
    8. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Getting too big

Aug 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very smart people top to bottom. Good people to work with. Extremely well-run. Best software solution on the market, hands down.

Cons

The bigger they have become, the more I haven't liked working there. Too many new policies and red tape. Too much like a big company for me.

3 people found this review helpful
    9. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Very disappointing

Aug 31, 2021 - BDR Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Benefits Great pay Snacks in the office

Cons

Unrealistic expectations on the BDR team. Save yourself the time and don’t work here. Training is a joke here.

10. 5.0

Best Company I've Ever Worked For

Jul 19, 2021 - Systems Administrator in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and sense of teamwork, where colleagues are always willing to help each other. Management has no problem with flexible working hours and remote work.

Cons

Fast growth means there's always plenty of work to do.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 77 Reviews