KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

PeaceHealth Reviews

Updated Sep 30, 2022

Found 703 of over 734 reviews

3.2
PeaceHealth CEO Liz Dunne  (no image)
Liz Dunne

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Good benefits with optional health incentive program.. Work(in 74 reviews)
  • "The pay was good and the department I worked in was really great.(in 61 reviews)
  • "great people to work with.All want to do the best job with limited resources of time and coworkers(in 43 reviews)
  • "Good coworkers in the lab(in 22 reviews)
  • "Small community with great staff and Doctors.(in 18 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of PeaceHealth and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Medical Coder

Sep 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work, excellent benefits, lots of PTO.

Cons

No clear wage policies, not very flexible work hours.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Registered Nurse looking for a change

Sep 23, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great focus on customer service

Cons

Needs more growth opportunity and support for nurses.

3. 3.0

CNA at PHSW

Sep 30, 2022 - Certified Nurses Assistant in Vancouver, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It gives great experience and encourage advancements for the healthcare field, managers care about their employees

Cons

Too short staffed (not safe for patients or caregivers) Very stressful environment (nurses getting upwards of 5 or more pt’s and CNAS 13-15) Too stressful!!

4. 3.0

Good company

Sep 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good room for growth potential

Cons

Pay could be better and raises based off performance throughout year

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place

Sep 11, 2022 - Triage RN in Bellingham, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and insurance. Easy going

Cons

No negative/new cons. Like all healthcare administration

PeaceHealth Response

Hello RN! Your review of PeaceHealth is greatly appreciated! Thank you for the five-star review. Best Regards, Ria

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Family is NOT their concern

Sep 27, 2022 - Medical Billing Specialist in Vancouver, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved my job, my co-workers.

Cons

Refused doctor letters for when son was seriously sick. Told me I had to find someone else to take care of my son when he is sick. I am a single mother. The 5 year I worked there, they constantly looked down on taking time off for anything other than Dr apts. I had to lie just to meet with the school teacher. I was written up any time my son was sick, and I had no PTO available. For being a Catholic business, they surely do not care about your family!

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Stressful work with no clear career roadmap

Sep 9, 2022 - Administrative Specialist III in Bellingham, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Steady schedule, above living wages

Cons

Lack of clarity on job responsibilities during hiring process, stressful work, direct managers aren't often available

PeaceHealth Response

Hello Former Caregiver, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We value your service to PeaceHealth and to our community. If there is anything additional you would like to share, please email FeedbackWFP@PeaceHealth.org. Best Regards, Ria

8. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

High turnover, short staffed, middle management is helpful

Sep 6, 2022 - Food Service Assistant in Bellingham, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

*My manager was very kind, knowledgeable and accommodating. *Per diem meal allowance *Patients are pleasant *Great benefits

Cons

*The work environment leans towards hostile and toxic most of the time. *Extremely high turnover and always short staffed *Some long term staff members are in the bitter barn *Pay is relatively low *very difficult to train adequately when under the chaos created by turnover and staff shortages

PeaceHealth Response

Hello Food Service Assistant, We value the time you took to write a review. PeaceHealth continually looks for ways to improve based on feedback provided by caregivers like you. If you care to share more specifics with us, your confidential remarks will be forwarded to our HR Partner. Feel free to email us at FeedbackWFP@peacehealth.org. Best Regards, Ria

9. 2.0
    Current Employee

Unfair wages

Sep 6, 2022 - Medical Assistant Certified
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work with amazing people and fortunately for me, I have an amazing supervisor.

Cons

PeaceHealth doesn’t care about their employees, we’re fighting for fair wages. They treat us like we’re a dime a dozen, and we’re burnt out! Underpaid and understaffed is an understatement! We work very hard and want to be treated fairly with fair wages. Some of us have stuck through the Covid pandemic, and we should be acknowledged and given bonuses! We’re all about to walk out and work for an agency that appreciates and supports their employees!

10. 1.0
    Former Employee

Avoid

Sep 27, 2022 - Sterile Processing Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coffee shop, and decent PTO earned.

Cons

Everything. Constant turnover in management. Favoritism in job promotion and assignments. Only friends of the managers get promoted. There is union bidding, but they post jobs and tell the person they want to hire, the exact time the job goes live. Than pull job so no one else can apply. Gossip and management shares private information. Dangerous patient care. Cut corners for safety. Huge number of cancelled surgeries due to incompetent people and unsafe situations.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 703 Reviews

PeaceHealth Reviews FAQs

PeaceHealth has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 734 reviews left anonymously by employees. 51% of employees would recommend working at PeaceHealth to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, PeaceHealth employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at PeaceHealth. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

51% of PeaceHealth employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PeaceHealth 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at PeaceHealth to be compensation, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be career development, management, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with PeaceHealth Job Seekers