PeaceHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Springfield, OR) in December 2019.

Interview

Really easy and laid back! Had a phone interview and was asked character and scenario questions. Let your personality shine! Take notes and be prepared. They’re very nice and understanding if you are nervous!

Interview Questions

• What is a weakness/ something someone would misunderstand about you?   1 Answer

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

The mission is important. They tell you what you want to hear. They are desperate for any good techs but they only get garbage techs. You'll get hired no problem.

Fundraising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Bellingham, WA) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online, heard back from a recruiter about a week later. Recruiter completed quick phone interview, forwarded me to hiring manager, then an in person interview. The interview consisted of a 1:1 with the hiring manager, than an interview with the staff from that office, followed by a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Please describe the best fundraising team you have ever worked for.   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA) in June 2019.

Interview

Very fast interview. New supervisor, felt he was unsure of himself. It was one on one in conference room. He informed me by phone, he chose to "go another route".

Interview Questions

• What animal would you choose to be and why? What star would you be and why? Why should I hire you?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA) in March 2019.

Interview

It was easy and lame. The guy that interviewed obviously had no knowledge of “cooking” at all. Pretty much pointless. They ask you stupid questions that you can clearly see on the resume.

Interview Questions

• They didn’t ask me anything   1 Answer

Lpn Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PeaceHealth.

Interview

First there was a phone interview. During the phone interview she explained the position more in depth. She also explained the hiring process. She wanted to know my background, and what kind of nursing I was familiar with.

MA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview was strange. They didn't ask typical questions. Never had an interview like this before. Not sure what I applied to???? Very unprofessional, but at least I was calm, laugh out loud.

Provider Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

Submitted resume and job application. Had a series of phone interviews, followed by one panel interview and then two more job interviews in person. Was impressed with the managers and team members that I interviewed with and felt confident in moving forward in the process.

PMO Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA) in December 2018.

Interview

Very professional. Phone interview with hiring manager about 30 mins. Excellent questions. I was added to the in person interview list - confirmed via email within 2 days. Details on timing, location, etc. all provided well in advance. They created their own summary of my experience (probably for consistency across candidates) and let me review/comment prior to interview. Two panels of 2-3 people representing different groups interviewed me for an hour each back to back. Follow up in person brief interview with hiring manager. Within 5 days a decision was made and emailed to me.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions - Can you provide an example of when you had to... and how did you handle it. Questions were written and consistent between all candidates.   1 Answer

Nurse Residency Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Bellingham, WA).

Interview

Applied online, received an email to complete an online portfolio-type-thing with some standard interview questions. Got an email and a phone call to set up an interview time. The interview was a panel, received a phone call the following week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker, and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question
    • You listed three units as your top pick for placement, why did you choose them? Why would you be a good fit for that unit.   Answer Question