PeaceHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 2, 2018

2.7

Behavioral Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Bellingham, WA).

Interview

The first interview was a 1:1 with the Department Supervisor. It was pretty laid back and she asked me questions about my work experience, education, training/skills, etc. The second interview was a panel type interview. Several employees were present at the interview and asked questions/gave scenerios for me to respond to. There was also a "tell about yourself/your experience" segment.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how comfortable I was dealing with physically aggressive patients? If I was comfortable assisting with physical restraints?   1 Answer

HIM Specialist Interview

Interview

Interviewed to review work history and type of medical records that we processed to patient records. It was a interesting job and work load varied daily, but it was rewarding.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Bellingham, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

To start I was invited to take a written test relative to the job specific functions. Once I passed that test I was invited back to a formal interview with the manager, supervisor and a manager of the risk management department. I feel that all of the questions were well formed and required some critical thinking. The management staff were all very professional and open to questions at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to enforce a policy that you did not necessarily agree with.   1 Answer

Rehab Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeaceHealth.

Interview

Three people interviewed me in a small office off the side of the therapy gym. I got a tour on the way out. I was introduced to one other Rehab Aide.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about working in an environment that changes all the time?   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Longview, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with Office Manager for the particular department I applied for. Was called 1 hour after the interview to move forward with the hiring process. Took 1 week to hear from HR with official job offer. Then sent paperwork to fill out and fax, sent for drug screen and background test. Overall hiring process took about one month, was told that was very standard. Was fine for me and my situation, but can see how it may be negative for some.

Interview Questions

• Having read our mission statement, what did you agree with, or was resonated with you.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle big changes within a corporation you were working for?   1 Answer
    • What sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer

Advertising Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Well executed interview process with multiple team members across multiple departments. The questions were well thought out and applied to the specific position I was applying for. All team members within the interview had a chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• How have you directly saved your company money?   1 Answer

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Springfield, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with Alice and her assistant. It was basic questions about strengths, prioritizing, handling conflict, etc. I got a call back to come in for a second interview with the supervisors. This was a little more stressful as there were three people interviewing me at a conference table with Alice listening in the corner. I also had a computer test where I had to recreate a Word and Excel document.

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult situation you ever experienced on the job?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a project in which you had to prioritize.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a customer or colleague.   Answer Question

Release of Information Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

First contact was an email from the hiring manager to schedule an in-person interview.

Lengthy in-person interview

Offer was next followed by their request for 3-5 work related references. You send an email with a link to these people to complete a questionnaire. You can view the questions but not the responses and you can track who has responded. 3 references are required before you can advance to the offer stage.

Drug screen and background check after the offer is made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered more than the minimum stated in the job posting announcement so I did not negotiate for more.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Drove 4 miles one way in a torrential rain storm. No one asked how was my drive. Got stuck in a room for 5 hours with a multitude of staff coming in throughout the interview process. The dept. supervisors were the worse interviewees. They were very stuffy, did not smile or even care that I was there. Got a standardized reject letter from HR. My Qualifications far exceeded the position requirements. I felt they discriminated based on my age. The position is still vacant. Don't know any qualified person in their right mind who would work for this facility.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Bellingham, WA).

Interview

I originally applied for an Analyst position. I was phone screened by HR then interviewed with the department manager. While in my first interview I was informed of another, Sr analyst position, for which I also applied and was interviewed. I then had a second interview for the second position with a member of leadership, not in the direct reporting structure. Both departments offered me a position. Their was a brief 'bidding war' with the 2nd position finally offering $10K more than the first.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negotiate. I was offered two positions, analyst and senior analyst. When I inquired into the salary offer I was told that salary was discussed after the position was accepted. I countered that I'd been offered two positions and salary was a deciding factor. I was then told the first offer, which was lower than I anticipated. The second offer was more inline with what I expected and I told the first offer, who then countered with a higher salary. In the end, I took the senior position, because the job was more interesting and challenging.