PeaceHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PeaceHealth Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.7

Rehab Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeaceHealth.

Interview

Three people interviewed me in a small office off the side of the therapy gym. I got a tour on the way out. I was introduced to one other Rehab Aide.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about working in an environment that changes all the time?   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Longview, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with Office Manager for the particular department I applied for. Was called 1 hour after the interview to move forward with the hiring process. Took 1 week to hear from HR with official job offer. Then sent paperwork to fill out and fax, sent for drug screen and background test. Overall hiring process took about one month, was told that was very standard. Was fine for me and my situation, but can see how it may be negative for some.

Interview Questions

• Having read our mission statement, what did you agree with, or was resonated with you.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle big changes within a corporation you were working for?   1 Answer
    • What sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer

Advertising Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Well executed interview process with multiple team members across multiple departments. The questions were well thought out and applied to the specific position I was applying for. All team members within the interview had a chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• How have you directly saved your company money?   1 Answer

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Springfield, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with Alice and her assistant. It was basic questions about strengths, prioritizing, handling conflict, etc. I got a call back to come in for a second interview with the supervisors. This was a little more stressful as there were three people interviewing me at a conference table with Alice listening in the corner. I also had a computer test where I had to recreate a Word and Excel document.

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult situation you ever experienced on the job?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a project in which you had to prioritize.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a customer or colleague.   Answer Question

Release of Information Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

First contact was an email from the hiring manager to schedule an in-person interview.

Lengthy in-person interview

Offer was next followed by their request for 3-5 work related references. You send an email with a link to these people to complete a questionnaire. You can view the questions but not the responses and you can track who has responded. 3 references are required before you can advance to the offer stage.

Drug screen and background check after the offer is made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered more than the minimum stated in the job posting announcement so I did not negotiate for more.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Drove 4 miles one way in a torrential rain storm. No one asked how was my drive. Got stuck in a room for 5 hours with a multitude of staff coming in throughout the interview process. The dept. supervisors were the worse interviewees. They were very stuffy, did not smile or even care that I was there. Got a standardized reject letter from HR. My Qualifications far exceeded the position requirements. I felt they discriminated based on my age. The position is still vacant. Don't know any qualified person in their right mind who would work for this facility.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Bellingham, WA).

Interview

I originally applied for an Analyst position. I was phone screened by HR then interviewed with the department manager. While in my first interview I was informed of another, Sr analyst position, for which I also applied and was interviewed. I then had a second interview for the second position with a member of leadership, not in the direct reporting structure. Both departments offered me a position. Their was a brief 'bidding war' with the 2nd position finally offering $10K more than the first.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negotiate. I was offered two positions, analyst and senior analyst. When I inquired into the salary offer I was told that salary was discussed after the position was accepted. I countered that I'd been offered two positions and salary was a deciding factor. I was then told the first offer, which was lower than I anticipated. The second offer was more inline with what I expected and I told the first offer, who then countered with a higher salary. In the end, I took the senior position, because the job was more interesting and challenging.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Springfield, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied within the PeaceHealth Careers section, contacted by Nurse Manager and set up the interview for the next week. Talent Acquisition acted as the middle man between me and the nurse manager to confirm FTE and which shift. Then I got the confirmation for job offer after back and forth emails and phone calls from Talent Acquisition.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiate which shift and FTE I wanted. Originally was offered full time night shift, but was able to get part-time evening shift after discussing with Talent Acquisition team.

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PeaceHealth.

Interview

Applied online and received a call back about a month later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview went well. Took about 30 minutes. Three PeaceHealth interviewers were nice and cordial. All interviewers were from the communications team no HR representative. Standard introductory and probing questions about work history and gaps in employment.

Interviewers kindly provided more information on the team and job opportunity. Also, appreciated being given time to ask them questions.

My only negative experience was afterwards. I was told during the phone interview that short-listed candidates would be given a status update within a couple of weeks. But no courtesy call or email about the status of my application ever came during that time. So I followed up myself a month after my phone interview and did receive a response. However, the lack of clarity and timeliness in the response was disappointing.

I'm unsure if that's just PeaceHealth HR policy/protocol, but applicants do appreciate transparency in the hiring process. I understand people are all busy. If we don't make the stage, please clearly tell us that so there are no misunderstandings and applicants can move on.

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Springfield, OR) in January 2015.

Interview

Friendly discussion of the values of the company and what the experience would be like. Mostly fair warning of the demands required. Warning that carelessness can kill someone in this profession so take it somewhat seriously, but you do not have to be overly dire.

Interview Questions

• Last time you attempted something and it didn't go to plan. Time of great stress in one of my resume endeavors. A lot of the fairly standard and well known interview questions.   1 Answer