PeaceHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PeaceHealth Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2018

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Bellingham, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

The administrative leads from the Internal Medicine and Family practice sat down with me in a back office room for around 45 minutes. I sat across the table from the two women and the interview was more conversational than anything else. Their questions were general and easy to answer, mostly related to experiences I've had working with customers and with teammates in previous jobs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Submitting of on line application and letter of interest. Received computer confirmation of receipt of application. Wait until position closed. Panel interview. Submission of drug screen. Background check. Reference check. Employee Health interview and tb screening. Baseline physical. Baseline chest x-ray. Measles screening. Received phone call to set up interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you would do if a patient hit you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Longview, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Longview, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with Office Manager for the particular department I applied for. Was called 1 hour after the interview to move forward with the hiring process. Took 1 week to hear from HR with official job offer. Then sent paperwork to fill out and fax, sent for drug screen and background test. Overall hiring process took about one month, was told that was very standard. Was fine for me and my situation, but can see how it may be negative for some.

Interview Questions

• Having read our mission statement, what did you agree with, or was resonated with you.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle big changes within a corporation you were working for?   1 Answer
    • What sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer

Patient Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with standard questions about strengths, weaknesses, describing situations in which you faced stress and how you dealt with it, describe how you manage priorities and deadlines and what you would do to contribute to the success of the organization.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

Soon after applying a recruiter contacted me, she was really friendly and tried to answer my questions as best she could. The whole process was a little longer than I would have hoped, from application and interview to being hired, but I think it was mainly due to my new manager's having a tight schedule. Everyone was friendly and the background check/drug screen/references were all pretty seamless.

Interview Questions

• Describing my career goals and 5-year plan. This is a really tough one for me personally to answer!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Keep in mind it's always OK to negotiate your starting pay (or try to!). Never hurts to ask for more if you feel it's warranted.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online, was a little slow to receive contact from a recruiter but once I did things moved pretty quickly. Went through 2 rounds of interviews with hiring stakeholders, was offered the position and started soon after that. Not a lot of on-the-job training but I was hired into a new role and the people I worked with were friendly and supportive so it was OK!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to juggle multiple deadlines at once   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Eugene, OR) in June 2011.

Interview

The interviewer pretty much read down a list of questions without much variance. It was just the charge nurse and I. They asked questions such as where do you see yourself in 5 years, what is your experience, why do you want to work here, tell me a little bit about yourself.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of/in what way do you support the mission statement?   Answer Question

Advertising Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Well executed interview process with multiple team members across multiple departments. The questions were well thought out and applied to the specific position I was applying for. All team members within the interview had a chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• How have you directly saved your company money?   1 Answer

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

First was a phone interview by HR. This appeared to validate my qualification. Despite my credentialing and experience in the field, the main concern was that my degree was in Music. Then there was an interview with a panel of my peers.

Interview Questions

• How my music degree related to management?   1 Answer

I had another offer. The upper management was new and it appeared I would not have autonomy to manage the department. It appeared we would all be learning together. There we too many initiatives including ICD10 that needed to be prioritized.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was one in-person interview with the head of the department. We went through my resume and explained my previous experience. I didn't have much because I was still a Junior in college. He asked me some behavioral style questions about when I used marketing or social media and went through work samples.