Phoenix Operations Group Reviews

Updated Jun 16, 2020

5.0
Phoenix Operations Group President Greg Kamigawachi (no image)
Greg Kamigawachi
  1. "Best Company I've Worked For"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

I have been working at Phoenix Operations Group full-time

Pros

Fellow employees are some of the most talented and happy people I've had the pleasure of working with. Phoenix tries and succeeds at doing right by them and everyone stays happy with the company and leadership.

Cons

Can't think of ANYTHING to put here!

2. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Belcamp, MD

I have been working at Phoenix Operations Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Phoenix has been very accommodating to schedules and commutes. Phoenix is also actively interested in giving back to the community and regularly hosts events to support different charitable groups. Management is responsive and actively tries to make sure employees have what they need.

Cons

You're not always in close proximity to other Phoenix personnel so you need to be able to swim on your own.

3. "Phoenix is the Place to Be[at]"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Phoenix Operations Group full-time

Pros

Phoenix is by far the best company I have worked for, both professionally and personally. Leadership is dependable and honest. They go out of their way to ensure that their employees are taken care of as well as on a career path that suits their desires as well as strengths. There are also plenty of growth opportunities in regards to professional development. Amazing company.

Cons

Really can't think of any cons as of now.

Continue reading
  4. "Desirable employer with great benefits"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

I have been working at Phoenix Operations Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good benefits with a competitive salary. Provided me the opportunity to perform work that suits my background and fit my career goals. An unexpected benefit was the ability to telework. Senior management seems to be genuinely interested in the well being of the staff.

Cons

Fairly new to the company and haven’t experienced any yet.

5. "Great leadership, great benefits, great work!"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Aberdeen, MD

I have been working at Phoenix Operations Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Leadership that care about your career and your happiness. Best benefits around. Great Employee appreciation events.

Cons

None, this company is the very best.

6. "Very good company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aber Prov Grd, MD

I have been working at Phoenix Operations Group full-time

Pros

Phoenix has some of the best benefits I've ever even heard of. You get to spec out your own laptop, your birthday off as a paid holiday, free healthcare, and a giant 401k match. The work is interesting as well; you aren't just a body filling a slot. It's a small company but that is a good thing in this field. Further, the management truly seems to care about your happiness.

Cons

Haven't seen any cons yet :)

Recruiter & Founder

We do care about each and every employee and we're glad it shows! Thank you for the review.

7. "Phenomenal Company"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Phoenix Operations Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great fast growing company that is very open minded, future oriented and responsible. They strongly encourage employee growth and development. They also play a great role within the community and encourage their employees to do so as well.

Cons

I cannot think of a single con!

Recruiter & Founder

Thanks for the positive review! We're nothing without a strong, educated, and dedicated workforce. You keep up the great work, too!

8. "Best place I've ever worked"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Woodbridge, VA

I have been working at Phoenix Operations Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've worked full-time at Phoenix Operations Group for almost 3 years. During that time the management has helped me further develop my technical skills and have supported me in all my professional and personal development objectives. I can't say enough good things about the management. The company is fairly young and still small. If your looking for a better place to work then here it is. They work hard to get you into positions that are challenging and that align not only with the company objectives but most importantly yours. Also the compensation and benefits are top notch, 10% 401(k) and good medical, etc...

Cons

Personally, I've seen no cons.

Recruiter & Founder

Thank you for the positive feedback! We aim to continue to keep all of our employees challenged and happy in their careers.

9. "Awesome small company!"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Phoenix Operations Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very interesting work. Management is top-notch. Great pay and benefits. 10% company contribution to 401k. Paid day off for birthday. Lots of learning and training opportunities.

Cons

None so far. Benefits have actually gotten better since I started working here.

10. "Rare company that matches your talents with compensation!"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Aberdeen, MD

I have been working at Phoenix Operations Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Challenging work with excellent compensation. Responsive and caring management team that are committed to building a long term relationship with their employees. They are very supportive about improving your career. Small company culture with big benefits and perks.

Cons

Just as with any other contracting company, some projects are not as stable.

Found 14 reviews