Proforma Reviews | Glassdoor

Proforma Reviews

Updated Sep 9, 2019

Found 234 reviews

4.3
Proforma CEO Vera Muzzillo (no image)
Vera Muzzillo
Pros
  • "I think over the last 2 years the senior leaders are trying to make Proforma the best it can be(in 103 reviews)

• "We have great support center staff(in 17 reviews)

Cons
  • "Other organizations do not tell the truth about Proforma(in 50 reviews)

• "More press about our company in Tampa would be nice(in 14 reviews)

1. "Industry Leader"

Current Employee - Manager in Independence, OH

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Fun, challenging, dynamic, fast-paced work environment -Industry leading business management system being released 11/11/19 -Significant opportunity to be involved in the development of the above business management system -Significant opportunity to learn new skills/tasks/etc. -Engaged leadership team -Aggressive growth strategy -World class vendor partners

Cons

-Work environment not for everyone. Need to be productive and flexible, have attention to detail, demonstrate a sense of urgency and be willing to be part of a cohesive team.

Advice to Management

-Continue doing the things you are doing -Consider being more proactive with career paths and professional growth planning

Proforma2019-09-09
  2. "Fun, exciting and challenging"

Current Employee - Current Employee

I have been working at Proforma full-time

Pros

Proforma is a great place to work and build a career. The work is challenging in a good way and very rewarding. The culture is fun and the company listens to the staff. Management really looks out for their team members. Communication is really improving with monthly company meetings.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at this time

Advice to Management

Keep the communicating with team members on what is happening with the company.

Proforma2019-08-29
  3. "Experienced marketing professionals with top notch service and quality products"

Current Employee - Production Coordinator/Customer Specialist in Wayne, PA

I have been working at Proforma part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The owner is awesome and sincerely cares about customer satisfaction. The team is a well-oiled machine! Creative solutions offered generously to solve customers marketing needs, on time and on budget. Fun, friendly, and professional place to work.

Cons

Nothing particular at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you are doing... and growth will continue.

Proforma2019-08-14
  4. "Fun place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Proforma is very supportive of it's employees. Problems or concerns are addressed with management and resolved timely. The employees are offered fun activities to participate in each month at their choice. Employees are recognized for their accomplishments.

Cons

I don't have any downside to working at Proforma.

Proforma2019-08-13

"Supportive + Encouraging"

Current Employee - Human Resources Assistant in Independence, OH

I have been working at Proforma part-time for less than a year

Pros

Proforma has a small company feel, but offers room to grow. I've never felt stifled in terms of learning and development and I'm surrounded by people who are supportive & self-driven. I also really enjoy the flexibility and casual nature of the working environment.

Cons

I'm encouraged to speak openly about cons/improvement opportunities, so none to mention here.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote transparency.

Proforma2019-07-08
  6. "technology"

Current Employee - Support Center Employee

I have been working at Proforma full-time

Pros

Each year Proforma continues to improve / invest in ways to provide the best service to its distributor members. This year, they're rolling out a new technology that the company developed and it's a cutting edge business management platform that will not only provide benefits to its current distributor members, but will also attract new members to the system and provide great ongoing job and advancement... opportunities to employees !

Cons

be prepared to work - don't just show up

Proforma2019-07-19
  7. "Unbridled Growth Opportunity"

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Proforma is a comforting work environment where everyone's input is encouraged and welcome by every level of management. The last few years have seen tremendous Technology growth, which will continue for quite some time, it's exciting to be a part of the design and implementation for our owners.

Cons

Having to work with people that do not put forth effort and are generally unpleasant.

Advice to Management

We appreciate your efforts to make us the leader in the industry!

Proforma2019-06-19
  8. "Energetic"

Current Employee - Senior Accounts Payable in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've really enjoyed the diversity of products being sold by the network of locations servicing our industry of promotional products. It's fascinating to see what kinds of things are being used to stimulate loyalty to brands, fulfillment of various projects, and even special events. Working here has always been engaging and fulfilling for that reason, as so much of what we do services the successes and initiatives... of companies that purchase promotional products. For that reason I gave this post "Energetic" because there's frequently a measure of excitement in the air as we pay suppliers to produce the products our clients need to meet their goals. We are never hindered from asking questions but always encouraged to learn more about what and why we do what we do. Nice

Cons

There are no cons really, except maybe skill sets that are independent of each other struggle to intersect at times when problems surface. That's really the nature of this business though, especially with all the enhancements that technology presents....i.e. emails, phonecalls, snail mail combined!

Proforma2019-06-11
  9. "Ability to Grow & Learn"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Always analyzing and learning helpful information. Have meaningful work to do and the support to complete it. Always treated fairly. Being part of a company that values the individual. Opportunity to develop and advance.

Cons

Updated company provided beverages & sweeteners

Proforma2019-06-11
  10. "Leadership with Values"

Current Employee - Analyst in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The leadership and executive team communicate the company values openly and use those values on a daily basis. Collaboration and transparency are the norm. They walk the talk. They treat people fairly and equitably. This is a large company that is truly run like a small family owned business.

Cons

It's great to be a part of a growing technology company. More press about our company in Tampa would be nice.

Advice to Management

Monthly and quarterly updates are great. Keep them going.

Proforma2019-06-04