The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about Prosper.com? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Prosper.com employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Just to let everyone know benefits are good but not that great as portrayed on glassdoor in other reviews" (in 35 reviews)
- "Great people to work with" (in 30 reviews)
- "Great time environment and culture" (in 12 reviews)
- "Competitive salary and benefits" (in 9 reviews)
- "Advancement opportunities." (in 8 reviews)
- "Bad Management, no organized work" (in 21 reviews)
- "Managers are either micro" (in 12 reviews)
- "Recent layoffs are just the beginning, expect lot more bloodbath by end of this year as there are formidable challenges to solve to get out of the funk the company's in" (in 8 reviews)
- "There is a shocking amount of incompetent people and leadership is unwilling to do anything about it." (in 7 reviews)
- "Upper management in San Fransisco is very disconnected from what we did in SLC." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Prosper.com and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 250 of over 261 reviews
Updated Sep 14, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Sep 14, 2023Data ScientistFormer EmployeeSan Francisco, CA
- Lot of learning opportunities - Get ownership of projects
-Often the deadlines are tight and affects work-life balance
- 1.0Aug 4, 2023Helping OthersCurrent Employee
Some good leadership. Lunch once a month. Good salary.
Micro management. They let people go all the time without telling anyone or backfilling the roles making all the work load go to other team members. They promote the wrong people without merit. They try to get blood out of a turnip. They force people to come into the office 2 days a week without any rebates and the office moral is just horrible.1
Prosper.com Reviews FAQs
Prosper.com has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 261 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Prosper.com to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
58% of Prosper.com employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Prosper.com 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.