KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 519 of over 558 reviews

3.5
Qualitest CEO Anbu Ganapathi Muppidathi
Anbu Ganapathi Muppidathi
Pros
  • "QualiTest provided solid functional testing capability at a good market price point(in 31 reviews)

• "positive work environment for all employees(in 29 reviews)

• Cons
  • "little bit low salary than usual(in 30 reviews)

• "Sometimes you feel a closer connection to customers than to qualitest(in 24 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Qualitest

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Qualitest and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

good company in overall

Nov 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

We can join meetups to improve our skills. We received a birthday gift and a Chirstmas gift each year. Friendly people and friendly cultures.

Cons

Work in customer site most of the time. Sometimes you feel a closer connection to customers than to qualitest.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to start as Software QA

Oct 19, 2021 - Software QA Engineer in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Decent salary from the start if an employee doesn't have much experience 2. Good medical/dental insurance 3. Free online courses available for anyone to take and grow professionally 4. Very diverse. The international and multinational company has lots of people from different countries and cultural backgrounds from top to bottom of its structure.

Cons

1. Salary growth stops very soon 2. Some regions have a very limited number of projects and if an employee has to leave one project (for any reason) there is a small chance of QT would find another suitable project in the same region. Seems like they have 1-3 projects here and there across the US 3. Vacation time is a bit short but compensated by sick leave time which is quite generous. Also, the process of vacation time request approval can take a long time (but maybe it fluctuates from project to project) 4. The management is not very engaged with the QA teams that work on the clients' sites.

People Experience Team

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are proud of our investments in our employee's growth and development and believe diversity only makes us stronger. We have noted the cons in your review and would love to speak with you further about what we're doing to improve. Please reach out to hr@qualitestgroup.com if you are interested in discussing.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Software testing QA & automation expert

Oct 27, 2021 - Automation Manager in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Qualitest is an altogether unique experience for a lifetime QA professional. In my 25+ year I have never worked for an organization that exists entirely to support QA & testing. Other organizations may have a QA team or testers, but Qualitest exists entirely for this purpose. Providing top tier expertise in quality assurance and expert guidance in testing and automation to quality minded organizations is all we do. As someone who has made a lifetime career of testing & automation, I cannot express enough what a pleasure it is to finally be a part of an organization that I believe in, values my skills & that have no doubt can only improve upon any project we get involved in.

Cons

I would love to see some sort of team/company building actives planned for the future, when it’s safe. Having only started after the pandemic, I’ve never had any physical interaction with my coworkers or clients, but eventually I would like to be able to help those relationships in person too.

People Experience Team

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that you are excited about joining the Qualitest family. We value our partnerships with our clients and love making an impact on their business. We agree with you that in person team building and events are an important part of an organization. We are excited to announce that we are starting to have some of those events. Stay tuned!

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best place to work

Nov 29, 2021 - Quality Engineer in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Qualitest is one of the best places to work

Cons

Nothing I could think of

People Experience Team

Thank you for your feedback. We really love and appreciate our Austin team. They are a fabulous group of people and we are excited to hear you enjoyed your experience as well!

5. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good starting company

Dec 8, 2021 - Software Test Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice work life balance. Good place to get your feet wet out of college working in teams and software projects in industry.

Cons

Pay is pretty low. Not a lot of development aside from using automated testing frameworks such as Selenium and Appium.

6. 3.0
      Current Employee

decent company to work for

Dec 1, 2021 - Vice President in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

growing company/opportunities for career advancement pleasant people for the most part

Cons

inter-team communication challenges. siloed teams. Driven by PE and thus sales and revenue are almost an exclusive focus (as opposed to quality of delivery which they manage but seem to be a secondary focus)

People Experience Team

Thank you for your feedback. Qualitest has doubled in size in 2021 and as a result, we have experienced some challenges and growing pains, as all growing companies do. Leadership recognizes our success is dependent upon our team and we strive to balance our people and desire for growth equally. We would love to get some additional feedback from you on ways we can improve. Please reach out to HR@qualitestgroup.com to schedule a time to talk.

7. 2.0
      Former Employee

Mixed Messages

Dec 7, 2021 - Software Quality Assurance Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to get an entry-level role

Cons

Growth is limited, typical for contracted services companies.

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Friendly Company

Oct 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

They have many projects to change

Cons

They don't give more salaries

9. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

STEM OPT look elsewhere

Aug 13, 2021 - SLS Engineer in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Laid back (remote) office culture, big name customer. You’ll learn about nepotism, how to manage up, play politics.

Cons

If you are a STEM OPT, you will lose your technical chops and have few chances of being converted to H1B. The company will do nothing to help you stay in the US after you studied here and invested years in the company. They’ll say it’s out of their hands, and maybe it is, but the pay just at LCA level or under doesn’t help to get through the “lottery”. The tech skills you’ll learn apply just to this job, so, be aware that finding another employer means long working nights on personal projects. In the past few years several people had to go back to their counties for this reason and lost their investment in a US education.

2 people found this review helpful

Resource & Talent Manager, US

Thank you for the feedback, we are glad to hear you like the Qualitest culture and clients we work with. We share in your pain regarding the H1B Lottery system and how it impacts our ability to keep excellent employees employed in the US. In looking at the latest numbers only about 30% of entries submitted got approved for an H1B status in 2021, this is not just Qualitest but the percent for all US organization submissions. We do however hope the overall experience was valuable to you as an individual. Additionally, if you are interested, we have many Qualitest opportunities across the globe and would be happy to help you connect if interested. If you are interested in discussing, please contact HR@qualitestgroup.com.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A growing company

Sep 5, 2021 - QA Engineer - Search Language Specialist in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Qualitest has bought many different companies and merged them under its umbrella to offer a full range of quality tests. People at all levels are very supportive and willing to lend a hand when needed. In 2021 the company started matching 3% to an employee's 401K.

Cons

There is a high turn around rate.

Resource & Talent Manager, US

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! We are super excited about our new 401(k) match. We are glad to hear that you feel you're being supported! Sincerely, Your People Experience Team

Viewing 1 - 10 of 519 Reviews

Qualitest Reviews FAQs

67% of Qualitest employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Qualitest 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Qualitest to be culture, coworkers, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits, management.

Popular Careers with Qualitest Job Seekers