What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Have some great people that work hard and are great." (in 102 reviews)
- "Work for tips so if youre good and efficient you can make decent money" (in 92 reviews)
- "Can be flexible hours and days if you have a good relationship with your direct supervisor." (in 81 reviews)
- "and my coworkers were great" (in 72 reviews)
- "The staff was great and it was nice having food discounts" (in 67 reviews)
- "Management was poor and generally inconsistent." (in 164 reviews)
- "Managers have switched around to much." (in 105 reviews)
- "Low pay for being on your feet all day" (in 66 reviews)
- "From the management point of view, the job is terrible because upper management just makes up rules as they go." (in 65 reviews)
- "There is too much favoritism in promoting management" (in 16 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Ruby Tuesday and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 2,281 of over 2K reviews
Updated Oct 1, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 25, 2023ServerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearVero Beach, FL
Good food, %50 employee discount, nice management. Mostly friendly customers.
As with any server job it can get VERY busy. There is some heavy lifting involved. Some immature employees. Rude customers who treat service people BADLY.
- 2.0Oct 1, 2023ChefFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsDiberville, MS
Decent pay and no one ever gets fired
Poor management, the bad workers never get trained or fired, everyone goes behind people's back to talk s*** like high school
Ruby Tuesday Reviews FAQs
Ruby Tuesday has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 2,314 reviews left anonymously by employees. 45% of employees would recommend working at Ruby Tuesday to a friend and 34% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
45% of Ruby Tuesday employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ruby Tuesday 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.