Cover image for Spectrum Association Management

76% Recommend to a Friend
91% Approve of CEO

Found 125 of over 125 reviews

4.1
Spectrum Association Management CEO Henrik Hansen (no image)
Henrik Hansen

The latest conversations about Real Estate

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Pay is low(in 7 reviews)
  • "Managers were always telling us things would get better, but they never did!(in 4 reviews)
  • "It's a fairly small company, and with that, compensation and growth opportunities can be a bit limited, but I did feel that Spectrum's benefits and PTO were excellent, so it really just depends on what you're looking for in a job.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Culture

Jun 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people, PTO, leadership support

Cons

Expensive health insurance, pay could be better

2. 5.0

Great Support System & Management Team

Apr 27, 2022 - Community Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Most employees highlight the 5 weeks of PTO, my highlight of the workplace is definitely the support and genuine interest in their employees. Our company recently informed the employees that our insurance carrier was increasing rates by 12%, as Spectrum did not want their employees to feel this burden they are covering the increase in house and we will see no rate increase on our end. This is just one small example of how they truly try their best to help as much as they can. I appreciate both my management team and my coworkers so much they are very much a work family.

Cons

The only downside of the position is dealing with the angry homeowner's or board members, however we have so much support to talk through every difficult situation that arises.

3. 5.0

Best place to work

Mar 24, 2022 - Community Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

SpectrumAM has a great workplace culture. On any given day you will see the executives walking around the office engaging with the team and making it a fun place to work. There is a strong level of support not only with our peers and supervisor, but also the Executives. Everyone is approachable and egger to assist. Benefits are good and the pay is comparable.

Cons

From time to time it can be difficult to maintain a work life balance. However, the company does offer 5 weeks of PTO, paid holiday, and flextime when these situations come up.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work with genuinely supportive team

Mar 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Spectrum really does try to practice what they preach in terms of company culture, work/life balance, and trust in their employees. These beliefs come from the top down and upholding them is prioritized by leadership, which is great. They really try to create a positive working environment, since the industry itself can be extremely negative and challenging.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great challenge and fun culture

Apr 21, 2022 - Community Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people all day long. This is a work-family before anything else. Strong education and mentor system. Great managers.

Cons

Some of the customers are rude and angry.

6. 5.0

Wonderful Company That Puts Their Employees First

Apr 8, 2022 - Community Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very "work family" vibe. Open door policy. Work/life balance. No micro managing. Encouraged to be different.

Cons

Difficult partnerships with our clients at times.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

If you are looking for a work family, look here!

Mar 4, 2022 - Community Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, great work environment, benefits such as PTO are stellar.

Cons

None that can be listed!

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Challenging Fun Fast Paced Environment

Aug 26, 2021 - Operations Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Constant learning opportunities. The company appreciates self starters and motivated individuals. I started as an entry level employee and worked my way up to management by working hard. This is not a place where promotion is handed to you, you must work for it. I enjoy solving challenging problems and have always been given the freedom to do so. The company has always encouraged my growth and empowerment but both come with the accountability for your work. What makes this company great is the people. While a current employee, I am in the process of leaving my position. The company/management has continued to provide a supportive environment as I prepare to transition on to my next adventure. This has been an amazing time in my career.

Cons

This is a challenging industry and it is not for everyone. Sometimes customer interactions can feel defeating.

9. 5.0

REALLY a Great Place to Work

Nov 12, 2021 - Senior Community Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a reason why Spectrum has been voted best places to work 14 years in a row. Great company culture, great benefits, great leadership and compensation are just a few things the name for why this is the best company I have worked for.

Cons

None, love my job and working for SpectrumAM!

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Don't look behind the curtain

Jan 17, 2022 - Community Manager in Georgetown, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Staff was wonderful the culture is great.

Cons

Hostile work environment. Overwhelming workloads . They play favorites. Dedication is overlooked unless you are a favorite.

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 125 Reviews
</>Embed

Spectrum Association Management Reviews FAQs

Spectrum Association Management has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 125 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Spectrum Association Management to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Spectrum Association Management employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Spectrum Association Management. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

76% of Spectrum Association Management employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Spectrum Association Management 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Spectrum Association Management to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with Spectrum Association Management Job Seekers