KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 250 of over 253 reviews

4.1
Spring Venture Group CEO Chris Giuliani
Chris Giuliani
Pros
  • "Very fun work environment when I started(in 20 reviews)

• "Great culture that gives you the tools to succeed day in and day out(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No real cons if you don't mind long hours some days(in 15 reviews)

• "Nothing to add here, just really impressed with how SVG handled this situation(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Featured Review

Fast Paced Cohesive Teamwork is the Name of the Game!

Jun 24, 2021 - Salesforce Administrator in Kansas City, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company is fast paced and we are continually building out new custom functionality for our Salesforce Org. I have been able to work with multiple Salesforce Products and AppExchange integrations which have drastically increased my exposure to the Salesforce Ecosystem. The Salesforce team is quite possibly the most cohesive and supportive team I have ever been a part of. Whether it is a basic or advanced Salesforce related question, or just needing some social interaction, this team is beyond any expectations I ever had for a professional work environment. One of the greatest aspects of this team is the leadership. From the Manager level all the way up to the EVP of Technology, you will find servant leaders willing to go above and beyond to facilitate your success, and that success is continuously rewarded. It is strongly encouraged to take PTO and to maintain a healthy work life balance.

Cons

Depending on the pace of work you prefer, some timelines/due dates can seem rushed. The initial onboarding and gaining a solid understanding of the manner in which our Salesforce Org works can be a small hurdle, however, it just takes willingness to learn and ask questions from the team.

2. 5.0

Go for it!

Jul 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

So much money to be made if you’re willing to put in the effort

Cons

Not a job for someone who wants to be lazy all day.

3. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

It's not worth your dignity.

Jul 29, 2021 - Insurance Sales Agent
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture and leadership were great from my experience I genuinely enjoyed that. A bit more flexible then most jobs(They give you a ton of pto) Their Medicare training program is really well run, you WILL be an expert after finishing.

Cons

The job itself is just a nightmare. When you start they say it's not cold calling and that these people we're helping genuinely need us. (Iv personally experienced and heard from other Agents getting called C*cksuckers and Cons by clientele due to how we operate)Turns out the company's been buying up leads anywhere it can for the last few years including anyone who does a search for anything slightly related to Medicare(Medicaid, lots of Medicaid people and you can't help them as they don't qualify for most of our products, this often leads to entire days of wasted potential because you had to sit through leads that you have to qualify and convince only to find out their not eligible. *Iv been in sales my whole life and never had such aggressive and upset clientele (Can you blame them there old and we inundate them with calls day in and out just for making a simple Google search) *Pay is abhorrent when compared to the insurance industry as a whole(Ridiculous quota to earn comission coupled with no-residuals)

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Onboarding Experience is awesome!

Jul 27, 2021 - Insurance Sales Agent Trainee
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company has great values! Do work that matters. I am so thrilled to be a part of this company. Everyone is so helpful and the training is great. Lots of people helping you succeed. Great benefits and company culture. I love it here!

Cons

I am working remote and we have to be on camera during training. Not a huge fan but I get it since the training is paid. Also struggling with keeping up with all of the communications in G chat and google calendar but that is because I don't have a lot of experience with it.

5. 5.0

Awesome

Jul 26, 2021 - Insurance Agent in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very fun work environment and friendly coworkers and managers. Extensive feedback and comprehensive training. Couldn’t recommend working here more. Apply now!

Cons

Once upon a time there was an alligator who was born with no teeth. He cried every night to the alligators gods for his ill fate. The alligator gods felt for the poor gator with no teeth and granted him alligator dentures to call his very own.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

This Salesforce Team Rocks!

Apr 20, 2021 - Lead Applications Administrator in Kansas City, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Being part of the Salesforce team at Spring Venture Group has been the height of my career. Nowhere else have I felt as valued, respected, and nurtured in my growth as an IT professional specializing in the Salesforce platform. The company has made a solid commitment to relying on the Salesforce platform as the centerpiece of our technology stack as we continue to improve and expand our offerings of more products to more customers in ways that will enhance those customers experience. This team is continuously challenged to innovate and grow while being trusted to do our part without petty micromanagement or expectations of excessively long or irregular hours. I look forward to every day knowing that I will invariably learn something new and, hopefully, help make something work better for our Salesforce users and the customers we serve.

Cons

You might make more as a consultant somewhere but this will almost certainly be at the cost of work/life balance.

7. 5.0

Wonderful Place To Work

Jul 15, 2021 - Sales Associate in Kansas City, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay Benefits Culture Upward Mobility Diversity

Cons

Hours can be rough and can be high stress

8. 5.0

Amazing company

Jul 13, 2021 - Inside Sales Advisor in Kansas City, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Built my confidence in my sales ability to help me succeed.

Cons

None at all that I can think of.

9. 5.0

Good company

Jul 13, 2021 - Sales Associate in Saint Joseph, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pace to work for really like it so far

Cons

None so far great place!

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

You Get Out As Much As You Put In

Apr 15, 2021 - Sales Agent in Kansas City, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

1) If you are driven you can be successful here. It could be right from the jump, it could be 6 months it could be a year. The successful agents are the ones who stay level headed and don’t blame other issues like leads (yes most are warm but you will run into some people looking for a free mattress or entering a sweepstakes but agents still turn these people turn into deals as well.) 2) There are a ton of resources such as top agents willing to help and very useful documents from the best training. You literally get a script that if you know how to read, it will get you deals!

Cons

1) It can be tiresome for people because you could end up working 50+ hour weeks. The expectation is 45 so if you are someone who just wants to hit bare minimum quota go ahead. 2) Hiring is sky rocketing so there is feeling from people of less opportunity of leads to go around. Keep in mind though this marketing team is the best out there and they will find a way to make it work. 3) 401K Match is not good at all. The MAX match is $1000/yr.

2 people found this review helpful