Spring Venture Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 100 of over 100 interviews

Recruiter4%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spring Venture Group

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Dallas, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview was insight to the business practices, work culture, and progress within the company itself. After speaking to people in to separate stages I feel I have a better grasp on who the company is, what it is they offer, and the organization as a whole.

Interview Questions
  • General questions where asked in both stages of the interview along with questions about your current work place and joining the team
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Orlando, FL) in Mar 2021

Interview

1st interview is a virtual AI and it's pretty cool. The 2nd Interview is with a manager and it's virtual. the Interviewer is very knowledgeable as to the company Sales operations, the determined questions and an a very personable "tell me a little about yourself". Overall the interview process is as professional as one can ask and very relaxed!

Interview Questions
  • Will you be able to commit to 45 hours+ in the floor?

Spring Venture Group

Application

I interviewed at Spring Venture Group

Interview

Several rounds of interviews. All 1 on1 and very conversational. They gave pretty good updates whenever they wanted to schedule and interview. Overall much better than most at communicating with you about where you were in the process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spring Venture Group

Application

I interviewed at Spring Venture Group

Interview

A phone call screening, followed by a virtual hire vue interview, the process ended w a skype interview with a manager. I was not offered the position but had an overall positive experience throughout my interview process with Spring Venture Group.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spring Venture Group

Application

I interviewed at Spring Venture Group

Interview

First I talked with a recruiter from Spring Venture Group. She let me know all about the history and culture of the company as well as the benefits package. She also informed me that the next step would be a 1 hour interview with the hiring manager and possibly part of the team. The next step would be a 30-45 minute interview that would be more technical. The final step would be an interview with the VP of Engineering and EVP of IT.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in joining Spring Venture Group?

Spring Venture Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group

Interview

The interview process consisted first of a phone interview. Then, for the second interview, there was a virtual question and answer interview where I was given a specific time I to answer their question. The third and final interview was a one-to-one interview with a sales manager.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in May 2020

Interview

3 step process: casual/informative phone interview with a recruiter, video responses to prerecorded questions, final video interview with upper management. All interviewers were friendly and happy to answer questions. The platform for the virtual interviews was easy to use.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Dallas, TX) in May 2020

Interview

Following submitting the application, online, there were a series of three interviews. A phone interview, a video interview, and a live interview over the webcam. I applied for the position in April, had interviews in May, and started in June. Overall, painful and welcoming process.

Interview Questions
  • What are your core values and how do they align with Spring Venture Group?
  • Tell me about a time when you received constructive criticism and how you applied it moving forward.
  • What makes you a good fit for this position?
  • What are three words that best describe you?
  • How would you contribute to the Culture at Spring Venture Group?

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Miami, FL) in Mar 2020

Interview

Everyone was lovely. I had a few phone interviews and 2 video interviews as I was in Miami at the time. They made the process feel relaxed and friendly. they were very accommodating as I was out of state so they arrange a live video interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why was I interested in the job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO)

Interview

They sit you down with 2 people, a manager and a person who has worked your job, for 30-45 minutes. Then, they allow you to observe someone working your job for up to 30 minutes. I did not find the it extremely difficult and I did occasionally stutter during the interview. I will admit I am not a great at interviews. I was concerned when the manager and the associate gave me contradictory descriptions of the job. The manager told me I would be calling customers based on info purchased from Google and the customers would often be hostile because of they received an unwanted call. However, the associate I shadowed said that her job was to follow up on people who were interested in buying insurance. I am bad at acting casual when something does not seem to add up, which is one reason why I didn't get the job. Also, I was already uneasy about the job because of the negative reviews I had read the night before the interview, so that may have affected my performance during the interview. I am actually glad that I didn't get the job anyway because it became clearer and clearer from their questions that they probably expect their associates to sell aggressively. Most of my negative thoughts regarding the interview process likely stem from the fact I made the mistake of applying for a job that didn't fit my withdrawn, non-confrontational personality, yet I still feel that contradictory information about the job I was given before and during the interview process did not assure me that this was a good place to work. While the interview process is not terrible, I would recommend that people interviewing for this job be prepared for the lack of clarity regarding what the job actually entails.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 100 Interviews