Spring Venture Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spring Venture Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2017

WordPress/PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn, the process took 1+ week.
    There are two rounds:
    1. Technical Phone Interview.
    2. Technical Assessment
    One of recruiter called me, she is very nice and scheduled an Technical interview with Senior Front-end developer. The call is about 20-25 minutes she is very friendly and comfortable to talk. After the interview I got one technical assessment which One hour 15minutes, the assessment is pretty straight forward.
    The assessment includes:
    15 objective
    5 subjective
    2 front-end programming.
    I did completed all the questions except one front-end program.

After few days I got email from recruiter by saying "We are extending 30 minutes for test to complete". I resume the test and completed the leftover program and I expected positive result, but my bad I got rejected.

Interview Questions

• In the assessment test they asked me to write Ajax, which I did not expected.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

The whole process was very smooth and went very quickly. I applied, accepted an offer, and began the onboarding process in less than 4 weeks.
    My first interview was a phone interview. The person who I spoke to was very friendly and easy to talk to. She definitely put me at ease and set the tone for the whole experience. At the end of a 15-20 minute call, I was invited to come to the office and interview with a sales manager.
    The sales manager was also very friendly and easy to speak to. It was basically just an ordinary conversation with a few typical interview questions mixed in. Very comfortable. About 3 days later I was contacted again and invited back to meet with the sales director.
    The sales director was great and the interview was intense but not too difficult. After that interview I took an assessment test. The test was actually fun! There were vocabulary questions as well as logic problems, spacial awareness problems, and culture/personality survey. The final step in the interview process was a short job shadow with a sales rep. He was very welcoming and did a great job of explaining the day to day life at Spring Venture Group.
    Just 2 days later I got a call and accepted a job offer!! They do an excellent job of keeping in touch throughout the entire process. They know it's stressful, so they don't make you sweat it out.
    Everyone I've interacted with has been very easy-going​ and seems to truly enjoy their job. It's nice to see such an organized company full of vibrant people.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

There is a two step interview process, three steps if you include the initial phone screen. You first talk to a representative from HR who is trying to see if you would be a good fit for the job and if they think you would be ready for an in person interview. They ask questions about you and then let you ask if you have any questions. The first interview is just with a sales manger and last about an hour long depending on how long your answers are and the amount of questions you have for the sales manager. The second in person interview is with a sales director. You interview with the director for about an hour or so as well and then you sit on a side by side with another Sales Advisor to see the day to day routine for about 30 minutes. After the side by side you take an assessment that takes another 30 minutes or so. From there the interview process is done and you wait.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. First, I had a phone screening with a Laura in HR, who was extremely nice and helpful. Then, I went in for 2 in person interviews that were 1 on 1. First was with Lauren, and second was with Matt. Both were very good interviewers, and although some questions were difficult the overall process was very smooth. Can't wait to get started!

Interview Questions

• Define sales without the using goods or services.   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process was quick and very informative/helpful. I first had a phone call, followed by an in-person interview with 2 sales managers, and a final round interview with a sales director followed by shadowing a sales agent.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

It was a three part interview process. First was a phone interview, this was more of a get to know you and you get to know the job kind of thing- I got offered a second interview at the end of this call. Second was an in house interview with a Sales Manager. Third was an in house interview with a Sales Director! After my third interview I was given the opportunity to shadow an inside sales advisor and learn more about what I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• If I were your sales coach, what would you say is the best way to coach you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Both interviews were one-on-one with a sales manager. They weren't much different from each other as far as questions go, but after the second interview you shadow a Sales Coach for about an hour or so. (You are aware of this before going into the second interview)

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were pretty open ended... "How do you define success?" "What do you think makes a good leader?" etc. Luckily they weren't the dreaded "name a time when" type of questions. The question that stumped me the most was "What's a common misconception about you?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Interview

There are two interviews. First is with a manager and is your typical interview. The second interview is with either the CEO or the Sales Director where it gets a little more personal as far as why you would be a good fit for the role. Then they will have you shadow an agent for about an hour and call it good.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

Three step interview with a recruiter, a sales manager and then the COO, kept the process professional but also felt comfortable and could talk with the hiring manager. They asked somewhat difficult questions but nothing too far out of the ordinary. If you make it to the last interview you get to shadow an agent which is nice because you can see if it would be something you're interested in.

Interview Questions

• What is a misconception that someone would have of you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple but stressful. A lot of questions regarding how much drive you have, also about your character and personality and how you would react to certain things.

Interview Questions

• Do you think your coachable? If so describe what coachable means to you.   Answer Question