Cover image for Staffbase

78% Recommend to a Friend
99% Approve of CEO

Found 72 of over 101 reviews

4.2
Staffbase CEO and Co-Founder Dr. Martin Böhringer (no image)
Dr. Martin Böhringer

70 Comments

Tech

470.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Staffbase~1980315
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great employer!

Nov 5, 2022 - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really good product and company vision.

Cons

Can be a few too many processes in the sales cycle.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing place to work

Sep 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, pay, career development opportunity

Cons

Fast paced growth company so if you like to sit back it might not fit

3. Join the Staffbase team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Great Company Culture

Aug 23, 2022 - Marketing Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance. 401k perks, August Fridays off.

Cons

No con. The role can be remote or in person, which can be pro and con.

5. 5.0

Best people ever!

Jun 21, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

All employees at Staffbase are more than welcoming. Open to help and guide with whichever field you are in. Great place to be.

Cons

I can't think of any, just good people vibes.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great

Jul 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people who care about you

Cons

Not Many cons to think if

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Grow Grow Grow

Apr 20, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in San Leandro, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

New start up that is revolutionizing internal communication. It has grown exponentially since its start in 2014. Most employees I talk to are happy about their jobs and they love working for staffbase. They have a fun culture and everyone seems to love the work life balance. People rave about own their time.

Cons

I worry about how fast it is growing and how management will plan to support this growing trend.

8. 4.0

Great company

Jun 1, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

PTO People are friendly Managers lead well

Cons

None I can think of.

9. 5.0

Its great

Sep 7, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Its great because of the people

Cons

no really its great place to work

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Jun 14, 2021 - Sales Representative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

People, culture, ability to work from home, lack of micromanaging, benefits such as health care & learning budget.

Cons

Growth opportunities may not always be available.

Continue reading
  11. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Employee-driven? Walk your talk.

May 8, 2020 - Anonymous in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Future-driven solutions w/ growth potential - Customer portfolio w/ popular global brands - Skilled qualified people

Cons

- Demotivated atmosphere behind closed doors - Low salary and benefits for standards outside Chemnitz - Unrealistic sales KPI - Worklife balance - Some employees who are paid part-time are actually working full-time, not only in exceptional cases, but for months - Managers with poor people skills - Enablement - Feedback conversations in favor of company rather than employee needs - Poor employee appreciation contrary to company's advertized employee-driven product portfolio and culture - Administrative processes which should be automated - Cultural misunderstandings between Chemnitz and other offices - Dysfunctional politics - Favoritsm of certain employees - Promotions agreed upon don't happen resulting in employees resigning and new hires being secretly anxious about the decision they made

Continue reading
    14 people found this review helpful

Staffbase Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Receiving feedback gives us the opportunity to look closer at our internal processes. We appreciate you highlighting our future driven attitude and skilled workforce at Staffbase. More importantly, we fully acknowledge your concerns, and while it's true that working at Staffbase can come with challenges, change is a constant in our business and we do take employee feedback very seriously. We do offer a monthly Peakon review that is discussed with upper management and escalated especially when there are any concerns. Workload can fluctuate among the different departments, but we offer possibilities such as time off in lieu of that as well as a flexible home office policy. We always strive to do better by our team members and are constantly looking for opportunities to ensure everyone feels empowered and supported (whether it's through training/enablement or benefits). We wish you all the best in your future endeavors and always have an open door for open communication and further feedback. You can reach out to us via px@staffbase.com

Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Reviews
</>Embed

Staffbase Reviews FAQs

Staffbase has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 101 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Staffbase to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Staffbase employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Staffbase. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

78% of Staffbase employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Staffbase 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Staffbase to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Staffbase Job Seekers