- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Germany - All Cities
- - Saxony
- - Dresden, Germany Area
- - Dresden
- - North Rhine-Westphalia
- - Cologne, Germany Area
- - Cologne
- - Berlin
- - Berlin, Germany Area
- - Berlin
- - Bavaria
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Leandro, CA
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- Netherlands - All Cities
- - North Holland
- - Amsterdam, Netherlands Area
- - Amsterdam
- Canada - All Cities
- - British Columbia
- - Vancouver, BC, Canada Area
- - Vancouver, BC
- - Alberta
- - Calgary, AB, Canada Area
- - Calgary, AB
Found 72 of over 101 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "management, leadership( or lack thereof) and when I voiced my opinion to leadership the concerns were “heard” but never acknowledged." (in 4 reviews)
- "Constant turnover in directors/ management." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 5, 2022 - Account Executive in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Really good product and company vision.
Can be a few too many processes in the sales cycle.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Sep 14, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits, pay, career development opportunity
Fast paced growth company so if you like to sit back it might not fit
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 23, 2022 - Marketing InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work life balance. 401k perks, August Fridays off.
No con. The role can be remote or in person, which can be pro and con.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 21, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
All employees at Staffbase are more than welcoming. Open to help and guide with whichever field you are in. Great place to be.
I can't think of any, just good people vibes.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 6, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people who care about you
Not Many cons to think if
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 20, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in San Leandro, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
New start up that is revolutionizing internal communication. It has grown exponentially since its start in 2014. Most employees I talk to are happy about their jobs and they love working for staffbase. They have a fun culture and everyone seems to love the work life balance. People rave about own their time.
I worry about how fast it is growing and how management will plan to support this growing trend.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 1, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
PTO People are friendly Managers lead well
None I can think of.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 7, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Its great because of the people
no really its great place to work
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 14, 2021 - Sales Representative in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People, culture, ability to work from home, lack of micromanaging, benefits such as health care & learning budget.
Growth opportunities may not always be available.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 8, 2020 - Anonymous in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Future-driven solutions w/ growth potential - Customer portfolio w/ popular global brands - Skilled qualified people
- Demotivated atmosphere behind closed doors - Low salary and benefits for standards outside Chemnitz - Unrealistic sales KPI - Worklife balance - Some employees who are paid part-time are actually working full-time, not only in exceptional cases, but for months - Managers with poor people skills - Enablement - Feedback conversations in favor of company rather than employee needs - Poor employee appreciation contrary to company's advertized employee-driven product portfolio and culture - Administrative processes which should be automated - Cultural misunderstandings between Chemnitz and other offices - Dysfunctional politics - Favoritsm of certain employees - Promotions agreed upon don't happen resulting in employees resigning and new hires being secretly anxious about the decision they madeContinue reading
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Receiving feedback gives us the opportunity to look closer at our internal processes. We appreciate you highlighting our future driven attitude and skilled workforce at Staffbase. More importantly, we fully acknowledge your concerns, and while it's true that working at Staffbase can come with challenges, change is a constant in our business and we do take employee feedback very seriously. We do offer a monthly Peakon review that is discussed with upper management and escalated especially when there are any concerns. Workload can fluctuate among the different departments, but we offer possibilities such as time off in lieu of that as well as a flexible home office policy. We always strive to do better by our team members and are constantly looking for opportunities to ensure everyone feels empowered and supported (whether it's through training/enablement or benefits). We wish you all the best in your future endeavors and always have an open door for open communication and further feedback. You can reach out to us via email@example.com
Staffbase Reviews FAQs
Staffbase has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 101 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Staffbase to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
78% of Staffbase employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Staffbase 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.