77% would recommend to a friend
(985 total reviews)
87% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about Strategy&? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Strategy& employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Smart and riven people" (in 134 reviews)
- "good culture and people there" (in 61 reviews)
- "The pay was good and I got to work with some Fortune 500 well" (in 54 reviews)
- "Great colleagues who genuinely look out for each other and teach each other new skills (especially true if you join on grad scheme)" (in 54 reviews)
- "Good Salary and the 30percent of what is left of Booz& company." (in 46 reviews)
- "Poor work life balance compared to other companies (not strategic consulting)" (in 104 reviews)
- "Long hours and constant traveling" (in 96 reviews)
- "Extended working hours." (in 49 reviews)
- "Some industries have poor leadership" (in 12 reviews)
- "Awkward divide between Strategy& and PwC Management Consulting" (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Strategy& and is not affected by filters.
Found 985 of over 1K reviews
Updated Nov 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 11, 2023Operations Strategy Consulting InternFormer EmployeeSan Francisco, CA
So much to learn from clients and client work.
There is a lot of just working on slides. Also, market for consulting is bad right now.
- 3.0Nov 21, 2023Senior AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
Learn a lot and good pay
Long hours, company leadership can be aggressive/hard to work with, limited company culture (mainly nice dinners that didn't happen when limited travel due to COVID)
- 2.0Nov 18, 2023Senior Associate ConsultantFormer EmployeeChicago, IL
Great client and industry exposure
Very campy and political; some higher-ups seem insecure about their standing and throw others under the bus constantly.
- 3.0Jul 2, 2023Senior AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
- Competitive salary as tier 1 consulting firms - Opportunity to work on meaningful projects with big clients - Lots of opportunities to learn and grow - Helpful colleagues
- Heavy politicking to get staffed on projects - Heavy politicking required to get strong performance rating. Can get good feedback on projects and still get poor performance rating during FY career round tables - Less competitive overall benefits compared to MBB (Retirement plans, Student loans etc) - Preaches to care but actually doesn't - conducts silent layoffs disguised as performance based terminations. No warnings, No evidence of poor performance, fires people once the business needs to and blames it on the employees performance even if performance records were strong.1
Strategy& Reviews FAQs
Strategy& has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 1,308 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Strategy& to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
77% of Strategy& employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Strategy& 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.