TUI Group Reviews
67% would recommend to a friend
(803 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people regionally and nationally" (in 73 reviews)
- "Great colleagues within the hangar to work it Good shift pattern to have summers off Good holiday benefits" (in 61 reviews)
- "Great benefits and finishing no later than 5" (in 45 reviews)
- "Fundamentally TUI has a good culture that is felt at all levels." (in 38 reviews)
- "Friendly staff & fantastic location." (in 30 reviews)
- "Low salary and bonus scheme" (in 81 reviews)
- "Awful company bad management awful treatment" (in 66 reviews)
- "Low Pay than other similar jobs in other companies" (in 62 reviews)
- "Long hours and no lunch break is ever taken without being rushed back (if in a busy store like me)" (in 55 reviews)
- "They hav too many managers" (in 20 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of TUI Group and is not affected by filters.
Found 803 of over 2K reviews
Updated Nov 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jan 20, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSweden, ME
Environment the produkt and the propeller working there
Salary should be higher then utvisad at the moment1
- 2.0Oct 7, 2022Airport RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSouth Greece, NY
Relatively easy job Ok salary
Bad management Favouritism Long hours / unpaid overtime No clear direction Managers absent in the time of need Managers leave early while we are expected to stay as long as they need us to. No regard for our personal time.4
- 3.0Sep 5, 2021TUI RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSpain, SD
Travel, meet new people, learn loads. Great fun
Long hours, deal with difficult customers and if you don’t like your team it’s hard1
- 3.0Mar 26, 2021Senior Marketing ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSouth Greece, NY
Environment, benefits,fan, security, seniority, Travel
Salary, team spirit, recognition, competition, bad attitude1
- 2.0Feb 24, 2016Cloud Platform Team LeadCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsClearwater, FL
Great products and plenty of opportunity for people to do great things.
Too many inexperienced/poor managers get hired long enough to change direction, make a mess and then leave the company. There are many legacy employees who just don't have the chomps for making decisions about digital presence and IT. Lack of coordination and forward vision results in projects not getting finished or getting delayed. Lack of proper planning results in overworking employees.1
- 2.0Nov 22, 2014Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsClearwater, FL
Products are brilliant. Health insurance is very affordable. Location is convenient.
Only 6 bank holidays Some departments are allowed flexible work schedules Uk team has completely different freedom of flexibility and working from home than the U.S. office US office gets the least amount of bank holidays, Not closed day after Thanksgiving Exec team is out of touch with technology and customer experience Micromanaged If you are a manager, you are not allowed to run your team Pay is lower than average4
- 3.0Jan 12, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeSeattle, WA
Exciting high end travel company, great employees, travel opportunities, highly profitable, variety in scope of work, good work life balance in most departments, company has doubled in employees in the past 2 years, management is approachable, high energy workplace, employees have created a fun culture
Doesn't value employees (salaries), have heard benefits for families aren't great (insurance and maternity time off), despite high profits no bonuses, high turnover in certain departments4
- 5.0Jan 3, 2011Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
Friendly staff, interesting job meeting many new people every day. Head staff is always willing to help you out and you never need to be afraid to ask for anything. Very flexible in work hours
Mostly part time staff, you can't make a living only doing this job, ships do not come in every day. Sometimes travel is a hassle to get there.
- 4.0Oct 12, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearClearwater, FL
You get great opportunities to travel to amazing places. The time off benefits are amazing.
Some management decisions seem to take forever due to indecisiveness. I've been here more than a year, and haven't received a raise because the company's about to be sold.
TUI Group Reviews FAQs
TUI Group has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 1,872 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at TUI Group to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
67% of TUI Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TUI Group 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.