KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

92% Recommend to a Friend
94% Approve of CEO

Found 42 of over 56 reviews

4.5
Technology Partners CEO and Co-Founder Lisa Nichols (no image)
Lisa Nichols

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Experience

Apr 18, 2022 - Project Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked through Technology Partners at their client. It was great experience and I was converted to full time - Direct to work for the client eventually, in a about 6 months.

Cons

Threre was nothing I could point out bad in my experience.

2. 5.0

Great people and culture

Sep 7, 2021 - Software Engineer in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

HR is always open for any questions/concerns. The staff is amazing and they're always ready to work towards what's best for you. I highly recommend!

Cons

Nothing I could think of

Brand Experience Manager

We are so thankful for your time! Also, thanks for this review. We wish you the best in your next step.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Place to Work with Great People and a High Integrity Culture where Independence is Valued!

Aug 2, 2021 - Business Development in Chesterfield, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great, caring leadership at all levels People always come first Strive to always do what's right for clients over profitability Supportive culture If you like the space you need to be successful, this is the place

Cons

Health insurance premiums can be a bit pricey for a big family but leadership seems willing to take that into account when negotiating pay

Brand Experience Manager

We are so glad you experience how much we care about our employees! Thank you for this review. We are actively evaluating how to improve our health insurance benefits.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Feeling valued and appreciated

Mar 5, 2021 - Human Resources Specialist in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

positive work culture, focus on growth and development, good benefits, supportive and open-minded management

Cons

have not noticed anything so far

Brand Experience Manager

We love investing in our people, so we will most definitely continue to do so. Thankful to have you on the team!

5. 4.0

Everything I was Looking For

Mar 16, 2021 - Software Engineer in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very hands off. They check in every now and then, but that's it.

Cons

Very hands off. Same as above.

Brand Experience Manager

Thanks for sharing a review! We'd love to hear more details so we can improve your experience and that of future employees. Share with us at info@technologypartners.net, when you have a moment.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee

Really cares about their employees

Feb 9, 2021 - Office Side
    Business Outlook

Pros

Genuinely cares about their employees

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

Brand Experience Manager

Our employees are the lifeblood of the organization. You make up who we are and how others see Technology Partners. Thanks for all you've contributed to our team!

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great group to work with

Feb 17, 2021 - Senior Software Developer in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive staff. They are always willing to help and take care of any issues. The best is they provide great insurance for a contract company better than most of the ones I have dealt with.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Brand Experience Manager

We are so glad you have felt supported and cared for. Thank you for the review!

8. 5.0

An asset to the STL IT community

Jul 5, 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in Chesterfield, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

A hard working group with competitive contracting rates

Cons

Located on the outskirts for STL

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Senior Software Engineer

Jan 21, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very understanding and quick response for any questions we have.

Cons

Nothing much to complain about.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The heart of this company is people (worked at HQ)

Dec 19, 2019 - Social Media Manager in Chesterfield, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

From the very day I arrived at TPI, I've felt valued. And the value of a person is a core belief here, and it stems directly from Lisa and Greg Nichols, CEO and President respectively. My teammates are encouraging; when you make a mistake, you are coached and trained to be where you already aimed to be anyway – without any hidden motive. People genuinly care. My work is varied, and given the nature of the job being where several people could wear several different hats, my days are never the same – which is a huge perk for me, personally. The staff is very competent and I feel like so many here are intelligent and people I could and have learned from. Yet another trait that stems down from leadership. The care and investment that Lisa and Greg put in not only the building and office space/features, but in their people, has stood out to me since I first arrived and I couldn't ask for a better start to my career. Also, there is an awesome coffee machine here that makes lattes in a cool coffee-lounge type area. Nuff said.

Cons

Nobody is perfect and that's a given, and there's always room for growth. From my perspective, the entire HQ is always aiming towards being the best version of themselves and that leaves me with little to think of in terms of improvement on my end. If there were one thing I could think of, it may be to rotate the coffee bean supplier on occasion.

2 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Reviews
</>Embed

Technology Partners Reviews FAQs

Technology Partners has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 56 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Technology Partners to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Technology Partners employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Technology Partners. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

92% of Technology Partners employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Technology Partners 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Technology Partners to be management, culture, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, benefits.

Popular Careers with Technology Partners Job Seekers