Found 617 of over 660 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about The Hackett Group
7 months ago
Laid off from Deloitte. Experienced hire. Great Performer. Always great reviews. Always brought in for pitches, rfps, building out new offerings. Always staffed. Came as huge surprise. Community if you have a place to look please let know. Booz Allen Hamilton Alvarez & Marsal The Hackett Group EY Accenture PwC McKinsey & Company Slalom Consulting Boston Consulting Group Wavestone Guidehouse
Got a burning question about The Hackett Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with The Hackett Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great!" (in 51 reviews)
- "Very supportive & skillful mangers around and can attain a good work life balance" (in 37 reviews)
- "'Good place to start Career' 'Good Pay and On" (in 19 reviews)
- "Salary and good people to work with" (in 16 reviews)
- "great colleagues up to some level" (in 15 reviews)
- "~ Management is poor" (in 27 reviews)
- "They will literally throw you out in front of a client with no training at all." (in 22 reviews)
- "leadership is poor" (in 16 reviews)
- "Lack of mobility, poor benefits, company operates like it’s the 90s" (in 15 reviews)
- "2.) Total compensation is aligned with market (strong salary / bonus, benefits a bit weak) but at times you need to personally push to get the adjustment" (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of The Hackett Group and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Sep 7, 2023Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
Good people, great work life balance for a consulting job. Flexible work location
Pay could be better for the type of work we do
- 5.0Sep 11, 2023DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMiami, FL
Large benchmark data and other IP available to use and reference in project deliverables.
Poor IP management repository to search and leverage best practices and advisory material.
- 3.0Aug 2, 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee
People are nice. Projects are pretty interesting and you get a good balance of work and life. Sometime its busy but that the nature of consulting.
Lacking good benefits, culture, and diversity. Its very dry environment and there is a strong do your work and get out mentality here. Which is fine for those who don't wish to connect much with others unless you try hard to.
- 5.0May 4, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeChicago, IL
Fast-moving organization with a lot of opportunities to grow and contribute.
It would be nice if they had more flexibility on travel.
- 1.0Jul 24, 2023Senior ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Salary and good people to work with
The worst company to work with, they don't care about life-work balance, they make you work long hours, weekends and holidays
- 2.0Jan 7, 2023ManagerFormer Employee
- Good pay - Good training materials - Flexible schedule
- there is NO work-life balance - Long hours and no one cares (I have little to no time to spend with my family) - Dry people. Not the place to make friends. People I have worked with for several months still don’t know if I have kids, where I live, or my interests as a human being. Company culture does not encourage otherwise. - Terrible health insurance packages - Management is not supportive. I haven’t heard from my manager in a 1:1 since he interviewed me - Mentorship means they will let you know when you screw up This is a good place for significant burnout!2
The Hackett Group Reviews FAQs
The Hackett Group has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 660 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at The Hackett Group to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
76% of The Hackett Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Hackett Group 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.