V2soft Reviews | Glassdoor

3.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
V2soft CEO Varchasvi Shankar
Varchasvi Shankar

1. "Excellent Company to work for !!!"

Current Employee - Manager in Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Manager in Bloomfield Hills, MI

I have been working at V2soft (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great work culture, lots of fun company sponsored events
    Good projects to work on, keeps pace with the emerging technologies
    Management always encourages to better ourselves at what we do and provides a clear vision for career advancement
    CEO & the management team is very young and dynamic. Their passion , dedication to the work & energy level rubs on to the entire company and everyone is motivated to work here and do better for themselves as well as for the company.

Cons

I cannot think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"For Learning purpose is good"

Former Employee - Test Engineer in Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Former Employee - Test Engineer in Bloomfield Hills, MI

I worked at V2soft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. You can learn lots of things from v2soft
    2. you can explore your-self with a diff diff tool
    3. Employees are good and helpful.

Cons

1. No hike
    2. Management level is very poor
    3. HR is communication is very bad
    4. Management are demotivate employee
    5. No free hand , poor administrative
    6. Without any reason they fire employee

Advice to Management

1.Need to explore more and more new technology.
    2. Maintain good relationship with employee

"Good work culture"

Current Employee - Consultant in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Consultant in Detroit, MI

I have been working at V2soft (More than 5 years)

Pros

Interesting and diversified projects. V2Soft involves employees in all aspects of the company.
    Provides plenty of opportunities to add skills and to progress your career.
    The company provides great opportunities to the employee and provide required support to succeed
    Good Benefits, excellent team and motivated staff.

Cons

Nothing as of yet. Nothing to complain.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. There has been an amazing growth there over the years.

5. "Great Place to Learn and Grow"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield Hills, MI

I have been working at V2soft (More than a year)

Pros

The base compensation is appropriate & commission structure is excellent.
    Staff and employees very helpful and always willing to lend a hand
    All the employees are fun to work with, and passionate about their work.

Cons

A lot of room for process improvement
    Legacy Clients

6. "Excellent company to work for!"

Current Employee - Senior Leader
    Current Employee - Senior Leader

I have been working at V2soft full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Aggressive and agile company, High energy and positive management, Great career path for employees, Fun employee outings, Friendly team to work with, Customer focused, Goal-oriented, Profitable and growing organization with excellent benefits and working condition.

Cons

Fast paced environment to meet customer needs.

Advice to Management

Good luck to CEO to continue to grow V2Soft and for continued success.

"Horrible company to work for; stay far far away"

Pros

The only pro is meeting other people who were duped just like you with false promises during the interview process. There are good people there, and when you all realize how horrible it is, you can work together to find someplace else to go.

Cons

I still have PTSD from my time at V2Soft. Besides meeting some really great people, ther is nothing good about V2Soft.

1) Management doesn't trust any employees to the point of open hostility. Like any company, you have a badge to enter the building, but at V2soft, you ALSO have to use your badge whenever you LEAVE, such as at lunch or going home for the day. Management says "it's for security reasons" but you learn quickly that, no, it is because if you only work 8 hours, they will reprimand you.
    You read that right--8 hours a day/40 hours a week (for SALARY) employees is considered slacking. You might be a salaried employe, but you will be treated as if you punch a clock without the benefit of paid over time.

2) when I was there, one of the favorite meetings management would call was to gather all employees into the largest conference room and they would go around the room and tell everyone what a horrible job they were doing. You were not allowed to defend yourself. The goal was to personally humiliate every employee in front of their peers.

3) if you were "caught" having a conversation with a coworker that was not strictly work related, you were reprimanded about it and told to "break it up." You could be talking about the weather and it didn't matter.

4) you might get told about "bagel day" each week during the interview process, but what they won't tell you until you hire in is that a list is made with each employee's name on it and when it is your turn you have to buy bagels for the whole office. If you cant afford such an expense it doesn't matter--your name is left on the list and it is up to YOU to explain to all your coworkers why you can't afford to buy bagels.
    If you are embarrassed to do that, well then that is the reason they do that--hoping you will feel too embarrassed to tell complete strangers about your financial difficulties and will get the bagels no matter what. That way they can tout it as a "perk" without saying that it actually isn't.

4) management will tell you you are stupid while offering little training. Although I had 14 years of experience in my profession, after just 3 weeks of "training" (I was given a .wav file to listen to that was poorly recorded and could not ask any questions. That was my training) I was reduced to tears by management for my "stupidity" over my lack of "V2soft" processes. When I pointed out that the only SOPs I could find (because I was trying to be proactive to teach myself the job) were more than 10 years old, she didn't care.

In all my career, I have never, ever, experienced such a horrible company. If you are considering a job at v2soft and desperately need a job, do yourself a favor and deliver pizzas, ANYTHING except work for this company. Wait til you find something else. I wish when I got my job I had checked this site before hand, it would have saved me the nightmares I still have, even months after I finally quit.

Advice to Management

Stop posting bogus positive reviews here and actually DO something. When I was at v2soft, there was about a 50 percent turnover. More have left since. I would not be surprised if by the end of this year literally everyone I worked with has quit. It would only take 2 more employees quitting to reach 100% turnover and I know both of those last two are actively looking.

"Horrible Place to Work"

Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Bloomfield Hills, MI

I worked at V2soft full-time

Pros

Some of the employees are fantastic to work with! ...until they eventually leave because of poor management.

Cons

CEO treats employees like they are beneath him. Very disrespectful and feels that because he owns the company, it is his right to blame employees for his own shortcomings. Constantly says things like "I am a CEO."
    Doesn't trust any of his employees and asks that his assistant constantly monitor all of his onshore employees and then report back to him.
    Doesn't want employees to talk to each other and asks that employee discussions be "broken up" so that people don't discuss their issues with the company.
    Dishonest about vacation/sick time upfront. Doesn't disclose correct information until after you've already signed the contract.
    Has a "flexible work week" program to entice candidates, but doesn't actually allow you to take advantage of it once you join the team.
    Has a VERY poor employee retention rate.
    Threatens to fire people on a daily basis.
    Keeps ALL supplies locked up and employees need to ask for permission to get pens/highlighters.. Etc.

Advice to Management

Let go of your ego and treat your employees like human beings. Successful companies acknowledge that their employees are valuable assets... And any valuable employee has MANY employment options, so they will not continue to work for a company that mistreats them. Your poor retention rate speaks for itself.

V2soft Response

Jun 28, 2016 – HR Manager

V2Soft is an equal opportunity employer with a growth rate of 25 to 35% year over year. V2Soft also has a high retention rate and has offices in 6 countries. Our employees love to be a part of our ... More

"Body Shop"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Pros

Tend to place quality individuals

Cons

Benefits are horrible
    No real culture

Advice to Management

Get a different Health Insurance provider

V2soft Response

Oct 23, 2015 – HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. V2Soft empowers employees to be innovative, to create new ideas, strategies and solutions that will lead to our customer’s success and the success of V2Soft. V2Soft ... More

10. "Nice company to work for"

Former Employee - IT Architect & Project Manager in Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Former Employee - IT Architect & Project Manager in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Pros

CEO Shankar is down to earth, smart and works hard along with other employees. Focuses on every deal and customer. Works closely with employees. HR, Benefits and Payroll folks are very nice. Company has very good relationship with Customers and has some long term contracts - especially in the Detroit metro area. Also expanding in the public sector - City, State & Federal. Currently expanding their business to offer solutions in latest technologies like - Mobile, Big Data etc.

Cons

At times you will be stressed out and this is expected in the current market / industry sector.

Advice to Management

License Sales Partnership with some big companies will help the company. Specifically in the ERP, Industry specific areas. Build in-house competency centers, align sales to cater services to industries.... turning the company into true Professional Services company.

"Manager"

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Pros

Company is Growing, tremendous opportunities for individual growth. Senior Management is open for new ideas. Good Business Model......

Cons

I Can't think one for now....