V2soft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 10, 2018

2.5

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at V2soft (Detroit, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

No proper process. Some random questions found on internet asked by interviewer. Person who is asking have no clue of what he is asking. It would have been nice if interviewer is well prepared before posting questions to the candidate.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield Township, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at V2soft (Bloomfield Township, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

They had me fill out a very generic form for the interview. Once that was filled out I met with a direct report to the CEO and he asked me some very generic questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I wanted the job and if I could be confidential.   Answer Question

Java/Adobe CQ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pontiac, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at V2soft (Pontiac, MI).

Interview

They found my resume on Monster.com, called me and set up phone interview very technical about Java basics, after one day set up face to face interview. Filled out some papers, took aptitude test, the person who I was supposed to have interviewing me was busy so I had small interview with another person all Java questions.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at V2soft (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It is the responsibility of the agency to pull remittance details directly from Beeline. If you go into Beeline and click on the “Reports” option on the top menu you can scroll down and select the “Beeline Supplier Payment Register – Amazon” option under “Time & Expense”. From there, click ‘search’ for the billing period, enter the header ID above and click ‘create report’ at the bottom. This should show the payment detail for the invoice and you have the option to export to Excel by clicking

Negotiation

ya god ..................................................................................................

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at V2soft (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Got the direct call from the office HR. There was 2 rounds of interviews first was in telephonic and second is in F2F. telephonic has happened later in the evening , interviewer was very short with introduction he is very clear in his intention of question with what he wants from the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Restful Implmentation questions like Annotation and MediaTypes
      SOAP Implementation WSDL, XSDL and the implementations   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at V2soft (Chennai (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

This is about the Chennai Branch.

Hiring process
    1.GD 2.Aptitude 3.Tech 4.HR

If you get selected, you will not be giving any salary.stipend during your 3 months training. After 3 months you will be provided with 5000 INR/month(Don't know about the increment). You need to sign 2 years of bond(This system is opposed by the government of India and is no longer valid, but still every company follows it). In-case you break the bond you will have to pay them 70,000 INR.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at V2soft (Mysore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of Interview. 1st round F2F and then telephonic. The interview was Good.!! Interviewer Just asked me some basic questions on US recruitment, the complete life cycle, Contract and Fulltime staffing experience. etc...

Interview Questions

• Asked about Tax Terms and Visa Types..   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at V2soft (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

There are 4 rounds conducted in v2soft.

1st round was written
    2nd and 3rd round was technical round
    and final round was Hr round

Same day process only don't worry about that.

Basic Questions only they asked in both technical rounds from html,css and javascript

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions only they asked from html,css and javascript   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at V2soft (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Not Hard , if you know basic things You can crack the interview. one day process only. Asked basic level question, if you have depth in subject then you can proceed for next level.
    for fresher 1st written test
    2nd F2F then 3rd HR

Interview Questions

• 1. STLC
      2. BUG life cycle
      3. SDLC
      4. Over loading over ridding diff
      5.Any challenges??   Answer Question

Flex Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at V2soft (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

There were 2 technical rounds and 2 HR rounds. The interviewer asked about my past experience, the technology I worked and my contribution. I was interviewed on Adobe Flash, Adobe Flex, Actionscript and Javascript. The interview was smooth and got positive feedback. Manger and Tech lead explained me about the projects I will be working and my roles and responsibility.

Interview Questions

• Explain about component life cycle in flex 3. How ro call Javascript functions from flash. He asked about movieclips and more in flash.   1 Answer