V2soft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.5

Java/Adobe CQ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pontiac, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at V2soft (Pontiac, MI).

Interview

They found my resume on Monster.com, called me and set up phone interview very technical about Java basics, after one day set up face to face interview. Filled out some papers, took aptitude test, the person who I was supposed to have interviewing me was busy so I had small interview with another person all Java questions.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at V2soft (Detroit, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

No proper process. Some random questions found on internet asked by interviewer. Person who is asking have no clue of what he is asking. It would have been nice if interviewer is well prepared before posting questions to the candidate.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at V2soft (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Got the direct call from the office HR. There was 2 rounds of interviews first was in telephonic and second is in F2F. telephonic has happened later in the evening , interviewer was very short with introduction he is very clear in his intention of question with what he wants from the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Restful Implmentation questions like Annotation and MediaTypes
      SOAP Implementation WSDL, XSDL and the implementations
      Answer Question

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at V2soft (Mysore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of Interview. 1st round F2F and then telephonic. The interview was Good.!! Interviewer Just asked me some basic questions on US recruitment, the complete life cycle, Contract and Fulltime staffing experience. etc...

Interview Questions

• Asked about Tax Terms and Visa Types..   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at V2soft (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview followed by two rounds of Skype/video interview. Was asked the same questions on experience, skills etc. in all the three discussions. In the final round, the resume wasn't shared with the concerned person which created an internal confusion at the beginning. This wasn't expected nor did I experience at any time. The questions looked straight forward but the process looked like there were few more candidates to speak with. If that was the case, please scan through the resume and move forward. Do not call for interviews and confuse on why a candidate doesn't get selected

Java Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at V2soft (Mysore (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

just google interview questions for freshers. Not at all professional. sometimes even the security guard will come and sit in the room.. I cam to know after i was hired that he is a security guard. do not waste your time on this company. my life is ruined

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at V2soft (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

There are 4 rounds conducted in v2soft.

1st round was written
    2nd and 3rd round was technical round
    and final round was Hr round

Same day process only don't worry about that.

Basic Questions only they asked in both technical rounds from html,css and javascript

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions only they asked from html,css and javascript   Answer Question

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at V2soft (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Initially got a call from Recruiter regarding the position open with V2soft. Had phone interview initially and then came for in person interview to meet HR and had a Skype with the HR Director.

Interview Questions

• About recruitment
      About team management
      About achieving targets.
      Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at V2soft (Mysore (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

It's a one day process, started with resume submission. Not at all professional. I had to stand in line for 30 minutes for my turn.

Started with introduction where they stopped me 5 times in 2 minutes. What I didn't like is they were constantly laughing, that itself was depressing.

Next was the round with HR and manager where more than the job role they were interested in explaining how 2 year bond works and how I have to pay 75000 rupees if I leave before 2 years.

They took my 10 th marks card and made me sign at different places.

My compensation is 6000 rupees for 6 months. Since the damage was already done and certificates taken, I had to accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• do you think mysore is a good place for coding?   1 Answer
    • what is dot net and difference between net and dot net.   1 Answer
    • why we use stackoverflow?   1 Answer

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at V2soft (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It is the responsibility of the agency to pull remittance details directly from Beeline. If you go into Beeline and click on the “Reports” option on the top menu you can scroll down and select the “Beeline Supplier Payment Register – Amazon” option under “Time & Expense”. From there, click ‘search’ for the billing period, enter the header ID above and click ‘create report’ at the bottom. This should show the payment detail for the invoice and you have the option to export to Excel by clicking

Negotiation

ya god ..................................................................................................