KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

WebTPA Reviews

Updated May 9, 2022

Found 200 of over 204 reviews

4.6
WebTPA CEO Mike McCabe (no image)
Mike McCabe

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of WebTPA and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Fantastic Company to Grow With

May 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at WebTPA for close to a year and love it just as much as I did when I was first hired. If you have a good work ethic and genuinely care about your responsibilities, you will be given nothing but opportunities to grow, both professionally and personally. Management is strong and it is clear that the executive team cares about their employees and the work that they do.

Cons

Nothing negative to express thus far!

Director Human Resources

Thank you for your review- we love hearing that your experience has consistently been great. We value our employees and are grateful for the work and service you provide. We are also happy to hear you are encouraged by the company's growth and opportunities for you to continue to grow with us.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

May 9, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company and good pay

Cons

Coming out of training could have been more informative. I felt as if I were left alone to figure out most things. But I'm resourceful and I know how to ask questions in order to learn.

Director Human Resources

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves in our training and if you feel you need a refresher - please reach out to your Manager and request it so we can assist. We want to make sure everyone feels ready and prepared for the tasks ahead. If we can be of further help please let us know.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Work Life Balance

Mar 4, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I recently heard of a friend that was nervous about going out of work to have surgery because they felt their company may let them go. They did not work for WebTPA, but it made me think that with every challenge I have faced and needed time off I have never once been fearful of loosing my job. Management has always been understanding when I was sick with COVID, needed to take care of parents or take care of other things due to spouse deployment. I am so thankful that I work for a company that I never live in fear of losing my job for these situations. It is understood that I work hard, meet my company expectations and take care of my customers, so being in good standing with your employer is a must. But if you take care of your company and what it needs to meet customer demands etc... then you should expect that they will take care of you when you need it. WebTPA does just that!

Cons

WebTPA is growing which is not a bad thing, but there are always growing pains. I believe they are doing their best to build out a management structure to support the growth and trying to keep the smaller company culture. It is a work in progress, but I think things are going well.

Director Human Resources

Thank you for your review and we are honored to have helped support you during good times and times of sickness and taking care of family. WebTPA is a family and we try to make sure we provide care and support to all. We will continue to focus on ways we can keep our FAMILY culture throughout our growth. If you have ideas or suggestions on how we can manage this throughout our growth please let us know by reaching out to your Leader or a member of HR. We will continue to meet with groups and ask for ideas and suggestions as well.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

THE BEST COMPANY I"VE EVER WORKED FOR!!

Feb 11, 2022 - Provider Maintenance Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Webtpa is the best company I've ever worked for! So in tune with the lives of their employees even all while working from home. They really care about us. And I really enjoy that. I feel good about getting up for work, I don't dread it all, I don't even think about missing work or having to call in. They get it, treat your employees well , they will treat you well in return , and put out great work all mainly because of how they are treated! Everyone wins! Everyone is so kind and know that we are all human. You can even talk to the CEO directly, he will answer your call or your email. I used to always be so nervous to reach out to the CEO of a company thinking that I was just a little person and that I didn't matter but at WEBtpa everyone matters from the bottom to the top. I constantly brag about this company and looking forward to doing great things in the company. If you are thinking about applying You most definitely should! We work hard but we also have fun! And you want that knowing work is home away from home, you don't wanna be stressed or depressed going to work everyday. I will be retiring from this company unless I hit the lottery first lol!

Cons

I honestly have nothing negative to say.

Director Human Resources

Thank you so much for the review- we are thrilled to hear you look forward to working each day! We do too. :-) Welcome to the family. If there is anything more we can do for you please let us know.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company with Family Values that Cares

Apr 20, 2022 - Human Resources
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management and Leadership truly care for employees and promote a family culture of taking care of one another. Recently the President met with our team just to check in and see how things are going and asked how he can serve us. Our Culture Ambassador really takes care of staff and is always providing us a fun break from the every day. My Manager truly cares for me and asks how they can help me and recognizes my contributions. Company communications has really improved: Manager meetings, Podcasts, HR email updates. This is the best team and company I've ever worked for.

Cons

Company is growing fast and we need more help.

6. 5.0

Great Company and Culture

May 3, 2022 - Business Development Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family oriented culture that prioritizes its clients and employees. It is a great place to work, and you can tell that WebTPA cares about the impact they make on peoples lives.

Cons

No cons to note at this time.

Director Human Resources

Thank you for your review and welcome to the family! We care about each other, our customers and our clients. We understand the significance of what we do and how it impacts others. Thank you for being the best part of WebTPA!

7. 5.0

USA Top Work Place

May 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture Transparency of upper management Communication Teamwork Flexible work location and hours

Cons

Benefits could be a little better Delay in availability of benefits until first day of the month following hire date

Director Human Resources

Thank you for your review. We are proud of our award winning culture and we recognize it takes all of us working together to maintain it. Re: benefits, please reach out to your Manager, Leadership or HR to see how we can further assist if needed.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Growing Company With A Great Culture

Apr 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There has been a lot of growth lately and opportunities to move up within the company. Communication has been great on what is out there to explore and the managers encourage it.

Cons

I don't have any cons

Director Human Resources

Thank you for your review. We are excited about our growth and what it will mean for our employees to grow with the company. We will continue to keep communication front and center as much as possible. We are glad to hear you are being encouraged by your Manager too. Thank you for being the best part of WebTPA.

9. 5.0

Best Career Move!

May 2, 2022 - Business Analyst in Grapevine, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

WebTPA truly cares about their employees. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to work with such amazing people.

Cons

I have no complaints about this company.

Director Human Resources

Welcome to the WebTPA family! We are so glad to hear you are off to a great start. Our people are amazing- thank you for your review and thank you for being the best part of WebTPA.

10. 5.0

I love what I do

Dec 20, 2021 - Claims Examiner in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Application and Hiring process is quick. Interview was super smooth and calm, I was very nervous but the interviewer and now my boss, had such positive energy and a great attitude my nerves went out the window. The company provides all equipment need for one to perform their job. Training period agenda was well set for what we had to learn and trainers are beyond acknowledged for the training content. The best part to me, is that I'm being trained on the specific product I'm going to be working on. I love the people, the environment it's very positive. No one is greedy, everyone is ready to help and share with you. At WebTPA you do matter, you aren't just a number at least that's how I feel and this does reflect on my energy and efforts when performing my job. Last but not least, OHHH their system is the most precious it's easy to navigate, everything you need is all within one system. Flexible schedule based on your role. Good health benefits.

Cons

Not really a con, but I still have to ask and it's if they have tuition reimbursement.

Director Human Resources

Thank you for your positive review and we're so glad to hear you are off to a good start within the WebTPA family! We strive to have a smooth interviewing process and consistently work with our new hiring training agendas to make sure they meet everyone's needs. We will make sure to keep the FUN vibes going and we have no plans of changing that. Our Tuition Assistance program is under review. Please reach out to your Manager to express interest so we can explore this opportunity with you further.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 200 Reviews

WebTPA Reviews FAQs

WebTPA has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 204 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at WebTPA to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, WebTPA employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at WebTPA. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

97% of WebTPA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WebTPA 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at WebTPA to be career development, senior leadership, management and the cons to be compensation, benefits.

Popular Careers with WebTPA Job Seekers