WebTPA Reviews

Updated May 6, 2021

4.5
WebTPA CEO Mike McCabe (no image)
Mike McCabe
Pros
  • "Able to work from home due to COVID(in 12 reviews)

• "Company has a great Culture; employees are very well taken care of(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Currently having to learn new things in a short amount of time is difficult(in 3 reviews)

• "Must be comfortable in a "learn as you go" position(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Great place to work! Growth during the pandemic

Oct 14, 2020 - Case Management in Irving, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, Culture, Employee Appreciation, Flexibility, Leadership, Potential for growth

Cons

I haven't discovered any yet

Director Human Resources

Thank you for your review! We love 5 star ratings and are glad to see you are off to a good start.

2. 5.0

Amazing First Week!!

May 6, 2021 - Chief Operating Officer in Irving, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Truly unique culture and the people make this place wonderful! Truly client and member focused and the environment breathes care, support, togetherness and collaboration!!

Cons

After a week, i cannot think of any.

3. 5.0

Great place to work

Mar 9, 2021 - Utilization Review Nurse
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great family oriented work place, with great environment and culture. Ability to work from home during the pandemic. Flexible schedule

Cons

Salary is not as competitive as other insurance companies. Since the state of Texas has been reopened 100%, almost everyone will be going back to office. If the company that could reconsider and let those who wish to be at home work from home. More money is spent on employee appreciation gifts,instead, it could be used to meet median salaries for employees.

Director Human Resources

Thank you for you review. We are assessing what Returning To The Office will entail. Please complete our survey indicating what you like about our culture so we can better meet your needs. We are glad to hear your Director is showing care for their team.

4. 5.0

Great place to work

Apr 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Family/team environment, work with well known/large employers, positively impact lives every day

Cons

None that I can think of.

Director Human Resources

Thank you for you for recommending us as a Great Place to Work!

5. 5.0

An Exciting Time At WebTPA

Jan 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

WebTPA is growing, and leadership has continued to prioritize company culture. As they say, happy employees make happy clients--and the ways WebTPA is creating a culture where happy employees can thrive makes our service level better for the members we serve. In an environment where many are working from home, leadership has prioritized communicating as often as possible through many different channels.

Cons

You must be comfortable in (and excited about) occasional ambiguity and going beyond your job description as the work can be complex and requires knowledge about a wide variety of topics. Not necessarily a negative, but something to be aware of before you join the company.

Director Human Resources

Thank you for your review. It truly is an exciting time at WebTPA and we remain excited and encouraged by the growth ahead of us. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us, especially in helping us meet complex challenges along the way.

6. 5.0

Love

Mar 23, 2021 - Finance Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is absolutely great

Cons

There seems to be favoritism

Director Human Resources

We're so happy you love WebTPA and are enjoying our wonderful culture! As for the favoritism, please reach out to your Manager, HR or a member of the Leadership so we can better understand and assist. WebTPA strives for a harmonious environment for all.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Love WebTPA best company ever!

Feb 10, 2021 - Customer Service Manager in San Antonio, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company really cares about it's employees. Great Culture. Bosses are awesome! Many meetings keeping us all updated and informed.

Cons

No cons at this time

Director Human Resources

Thank you for your kind words. We will work to make sure our great culture continues with caring for everyone at the heart of it.

8. 5.0

AMAZING

Feb 11, 2021 - First Impressions Coordinator in Irving, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I LOVE working for WebTPA. Everyone immediately makes you feel like family! I have learned so much and love how much growth there is within the company. They really truly care about their employees. They also make your work environment so fun with all of the culture.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons!

Director Human Resources

Thank you for your review. We are glad you LOVE working at WebTPA! We will continue to focus on our Family Culture and keeping WebTPA a great place to work.

9. 5.0

UR NURSE

Dec 1, 2020 - Utilization Review Nurse in Irving, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

A positive family feel atmosphere. Able to work from home due to COVID. Work with smart people that support each other who are positive and encouraging. Great relationship with the management team. Staff is always willing to help in all areas to get the job done. Room for opportunity and growth

Cons

NONE AT ALL , I AM VERY HAPPY

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with lots of opportunity

Feb 11, 2021 - Claims Examiner in San Antonio, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment with opportunity for growth

Cons

Raises barely keep up with cost of living increase

Viewing 1 - 10 of 131 Reviews

Popular Careers with WebTPA Job Seekers

Eligibility Coordinator
    JobsSalariesInterviews
    Customer Service Representative (CSR)
    Customer Service Representative