15Five Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 77 of over 77 interviews

Employee Referral27%
Recruiter6%
HardAverageEasy

15Five

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 15Five

Interview

Process was pretty seamless, everyone was super nice. First interview was with the hiring manager and the second interview was with a panel where you had to do a presentation on a project plan. Seems like a lot of work for an Implementation Manager but I put everything I had into it. I was very excited about it but ultimately ended up getting a canned automated response saying I wasn't moving on to the final interview. A little disappointing after all the work I had put in.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in 15Five?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 15Five (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

15Five was probably the best interview process experience I had from all the companies I interviewed with at the time. It was a few rounds where I got to meet with a few members of the team. Mostly behavioral questions around my past experience. I then made it to a final round and I had to prepare a presentation. It is the only company I've ever seen that paid me money for taking the time to work on that presentation. They truly showed that they appreciate the candidates time. They were also extremely responsive along the process.

Interview Questions
  • Why 15Five? Do you see yourself as a facilitator, decider, leader or visionary? What are you most proud of shipping? Provide and example of how you dealt with different points of view?

Anonymous Employee in North Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 15Five (North Andover, MA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Everything went very FAST, which is how 15Five operates. I had an intro call with the hiring manager, 3 follow-up calls with team members, and then another call with the hiring manager and HR within 5 days and an offer in less than a week. Everyone was very nice, and the questions were fair and open. Culture fit is extremely important

Interview Questions
  • Name a marketing campaign that was successful and why?
  • What sort of work environments do you thrive in. Smaller, faster places, larger, more bureaucratic., etc.

15Five

Application

I interviewed at 15Five

Interview

I interviewed with 15Five during the pandemic, where everyone was WFH. The process took about 5 weeks, and consisted of 5 calls, dispersed across 4 weeks. I was and still am very excited about this company, and everyone I talked to was genuine, extremely welcoming and driven by company values. I was very excited to meet everyone, and the calls varied from talks with the VP of Design, Chief of Culture/Cofounder, a portfolio presentation with other designers and researchers, and a call with a Product Manager. The questions were generally focused on collaboration, product design experience, and what you're looking for in your next role. Some feedback to improve the experience... - Make candidates aware of the interview process end-to-end from the beginning, so they understand how they can pace other companies their talking to. - When the offer was extended, I felt uneasy because the written offer came way after the verbal offer, and I was unsure if there was any chance the offer would be rescinded because of that

Interview Questions
  • How do you collaborate with Product Managers? How do you work with design systems? What are your design strengths? What are you passionate about? What are you pursuing to become your 'best-self'
2 people found this interview helpful

15Five

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 15Five in Oct 2020

Interview

They were very communicative and straight forward throughout the entire process. It was broken into the following parts: 1. 30 minute call with hiring manager (Group PM) 2. 45 minute call with hiring manager, tech lead, and product designer 3. 1 hr interview with a 30ish minute presentation based on homework assignment (paid!), and q&a with a handful of senior PMs 4. 30 minute interview with a few members of senior leadership for cultural/values alignment All in all, it took about 4-6 weeks from submitting application to getting an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How do you view technical debt and prioritizing eliminating it against new feature development?
  • Q: Which criteria would you use to create and prioritize a roadmap for this feature?

15Five

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 15Five in Aug 2020

Interview

I applied over 2 and a half months ago and am still in the middle of the interview process here. Due to timing, I had to accept another offer while being ghosted for a follow-up call that never got confirmed. It's unfortunate as every single interviewer I spoke with from the team were amazing, and got me so excited about working on such a diverse team (as confirmed by their excellent Glassdoor reviews). I totally understand that we are in unprecedented times and working remotely is a challenge for all, but going 5 full business days without answering a follow-up email to confirm a time? Leaving emails unread, with new interview time proposals that changes with every reply? It makes me feel like my time is not being respected. Don’t put candidates through an interview process unless you can completely commit to following through in a respectable and timely manner. Candidates are also under a lot of stress job searching and I would have appreciated a responsive and timely reply within 3 days after every interaction. Most interview processes use some sort of automated scheduling tool (calendly, doodle, gcal integrations, etc.) and I’m shocked all my interviews were still scheduled manually. I didn't get the 15Five interview experience all of these previous reviewers rave on about. It's disappointing as 15Five seems like such a great company and has an even greater diverse, and inclusive team.

Interview Questions
  • What 15Five value resonates with you the most? Do you have admin or integrations experience?
1 person found this interview helpful

15Five

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 15Five in Aug 2020

Interview

I had couple of zoom calls each about 1 hour long. All were in English and topics ranged from strictly technical questions, like SQL queries and explaining python code, to broad architecture questions. Considerable portion of interview was about role of senior level engineer in company and in team.

Interview Questions
  • ex. - What is the role of senior engineer in a team? How is he different from regular developer?

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 15Five (Cleveland, OH) in Mar 2020

Interview

There were a total of 4 interviews over Zoom. With each interview I could see the consistency in values and it made me more and more excited for the role. All questions were easily answered and I felt very comfortable and had a realistic job preview of the role!

Interview Questions
  • Had a take home assignment of creating an email I would send to a past due client.

15Five

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at 15Five in Feb 2020

Interview

I interviewed for a remote position, and the everything was done over phone and zoom. There was an initial email screen with some short technical and non-technical questions, a non-technical phone screen, and then 3 zoom interviews. Every step of the process was pleasant, and the interviewers put me at ease. I would say the focus overall was more on behavioral and philosophical questions than technical ones. The one downside was that the communication could have been better. There was a 3 week period between interviews where I did not know if I'd be moving forward or not.

Interview Questions
  • Describe certain Python data structures and the difference between them.
  • Talk about a difficult decision you had to make.

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at 15Five (Redwood City, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

I met various times with various members of 15Five. Everyone I met with was open and honest. It made for a great interview experience. Covid got in the way of things but they were always transparent throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
  • What is the accomplishment you are most proud of in your current role?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 77 Interviews