51Talk Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 385 of over 385 interviews

In Person8%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

51Talk

Application

I interviewed at 51Talk

Interview

Jusy answer few questions about how to deal with maintaining the interest of students. I answered that you may use rewards of different esl rewards you may see on online shops.

Interview Questions
  • How do you maintain the interest of students?
    1 Answer

51Talk

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 51Talk in Feb 2022

Interview

Interview was more like an assessment exam. They gauge your language and speaking skills by letting you read a passage as natural as you can. It was very easy if you will think but of course when you are already taking it, it's kinda hard

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,892

960 Comments

Teachers

160.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=51Talk~633598
Join the conversation on

51Talk

Application

I interviewed at 51Talk

Interview

There were many parts to the interview process, but each of them was easy enough. Everyone that I came in contact with was friendly and helpful. Although I had a few questions before starting that I had to figure out for myself.

Interview Questions
  • How would you hold the attention of a student who does not want to be there?

51Talk

Application

I interviewed at 51Talk

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of when you used your listening skills to solve a problem.

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 51Talk (Cape Town) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview for 51Talk was lovely considering it was over a video call via the skype social media app. The interviewer explained everything in depth for me and made sure that I understood the application process and how the company operates as well. He/she gave me, as the interviewee an opportunity to ask questions and they responded to my questions in a manner that I understood perfectly.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Am I comfortable with the salary that will be paid to me based on my teaching experience.

51Talk

Application

I interviewed at 51Talk

Interview

The HR is accommodating and fast to response for the employment process. Good training process. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

51Talk

Application

I interviewed at 51Talk

Interview

It was quick interview process. I was interviewed thru phone. The HR was kind and very accommodating. She gives feedback. Nice interview process overall. Highly recommended process. Try applying at 51talk.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

51Talk

Application

I interviewed at 51Talk

Interview

Phone call will be made to candidate about some basic information such as education, previous employments ect. Written is optional depends on job requirements. Once all passes, an interview will be held to further talk about yourself and the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your past experience

51Talk

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 51Talk

Interview

The recruiter was very nice and accommodating. They are all very professional. They made sure that the interviewee is comfortable. But, the whole waiting process was tiring for me. You need to a lot a whole day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

51Talk

Application

I interviewed at 51Talk

Interview

You must create a video interview and pretend as if you were giving a lesson. There was another interview after that with an employee, asking about your credentials. After that, they will email your acceptance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 385 Interviews

51Talk Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at 51Talk as 52.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.43 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for ESL Teacher and Online English Teacher rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Teacher and Home-based Online English Teacher roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at 51Talk takes an average of 7 days when considering 382 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Home-based Online English Teacher had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Online English Teacher roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 7 days).

Common stages of the interview process at 51Talk according to 382 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 18.56%