7-Eleven Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

7-Eleven Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at 7-Eleven

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Union Grove, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Union Grove, NC).

Interview

Hired on the spot. The store manager at the time needed to fire an employee that never did his job very soon. So when I went in to fill out the application she asked me if I had time to take some tests, I said yes and so the tests began. After I took all the tests she hired me on the spot and told me I could start the next day.

Negotiation

N/A

Other Interview Reviews for 7-Eleven

Anonymous Employee in Williamson, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Williamson, WV) in January 2015.

Interview

My interview for 7-Eleven. I first took in a resume to see if they where hiring. the manager was not in. So I followed up a few days later. She then had me pick-up an application and fill it out. When I turned it in I made sure to give it directly to the store manager. We spoke for a few minutes and she asked me a few questions about my background. I also asked her was position she was hiring for and what exactly she was looking for in an Assistant. She said she had to call her district manager and would be in contact with me.

Interview Questions

• once my interview was scheduled it was with the store manager, the district manager and myself. they asked me open ended questions such as: Give me an example of a time when you had to deal with an irate customer and how did you handle it? and what was the final out come? Another question was tell us about a time where you feel you went above and beyond to get the job done and how did that make you feel and how did that contribute to your job. Other questions where about how to deal with a difficult situation with an employee or employees. Questions such as Sales questions based on how did I grow my revenue year over year, or what steps do I take to keep my inventory under control to keep my audits in compliance. They also asked if I had problems dealing with corrective action or one on one coaching of other employees.   2 Answers

Negotiation

n/a

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

Interview was easy.. Manager only asked about previous work and we walked around the store while she complained about the employees being lazy and asked if I was willing to kick the store into shape and I got hired on the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for 7-Eleven?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay was flat out $9 starting for assistant managers.

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Temple, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

It was pretty simply I transferred from another 7 eleven and the owner like my personality and the way I do business by the book. And he he liked how much I do sale and cook and clean the store and love to work so much.

Interview Questions

• How would I treat the store the store.   1 Answer
    • What hours I could work.   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, PE (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Surrey, PE (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

Its simple, they people mostly hire employee with the reference based and then employee directly meet to the store manger and if manger need staff in their store , they hire you same time and with in 2 weeks you got your employment letter and other formalities, And if in store if requirement is not their they keep your resume and contact your later when they required some one.