7-Eleven Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at 7-Eleven

2.1

Sort:

Over Night Stocker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven in April 2017.

Interview

Very simple, easy if you can do meaningful task they will hire you. Its was very simple 20 min interview just state what i now and my regular schedule

Anonymous Employee in Union Grove, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Union Grove, NC).

Interview

Hired on the spot. The store manager at the time needed to fire an employee that never did his job very soon. So when I went in to fill out the application she asked me if I had time to take some tests, I said yes and so the tests began. After I took all the tests she hired me on the spot and told me I could start the next day.

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Williamson, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Williamson, WV) in January 2015.

Interview

My interview for 7-Eleven. I first took in a resume to see if they where hiring. the manager was not in. So I followed up a few days later. She then had me pick-up an application and fill it out. When I turned it in I made sure to give it directly to the store manager. We spoke for a few minutes and she asked me a few questions about my background. I also asked her was position she was hiring for and what exactly she was looking for in an Assistant. She said she had to call her district manager and would be in contact with me.

Interview Questions

• once my interview was scheduled it was with the store manager, the district manager and myself. they asked me open ended questions such as: Give me an example of a time when you had to deal with an irate customer and how did you handle it? and what was the final out come? Another question was tell us about a time where you feel you went above and beyond to get the job done and how did that make you feel and how did that contribute to your job. Other questions where about how to deal with a difficult situation with an employee or employees. Questions such as Sales questions based on how did I grow my revenue year over year, or what steps do I take to keep my inventory under control to keep my audits in compliance. They also asked if I had problems dealing with corrective action or one on one coaching of other employees.   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

Interview was easy.. Manager only asked about previous work and we walked around the store while she complained about the employees being lazy and asked if I was willing to kick the store into shape and I got hired on the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for 7-Eleven?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay was flat out $9 starting for assistant managers.

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Temple, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

It was pretty simply I transferred from another 7 eleven and the owner like my personality and the way I do business by the book. And he he liked how much I do sale and cook and clean the store and love to work so much.

Interview Questions

• How would I treat the store the store.   1 Answer
    • What hours I could work.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Dallas, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

The process was straightforward. After showing up at their building I waited a few minutes while the recruiter talked with me about the company. From there, the hiring manager came out and we discussed my qualifications and what the job was like.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2012.

Interview

Very unprofessional, asking questions about family life and personal interests, very intrusive about previous jobs and histories, very intimidating and for a entry-level position at a company that doesn't require anything more than a high school diploma it seemed that the interviewers implied that it was some exclusive company that only privileged upper class people deserved

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

not forthcoming on expected hours, misleading information, salary not given nor benefits, hours were given as one way ended up another without explanation. Very hostile interaction with manager. Several attempts made to understand issues at hand, but was unsuccessful. Manager needs more training in inter-personal interactions.

Interview Questions

• changing schedules without input from employee prior to change   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Interview

Very little appreciation for consultants. Below avg benefits. Good work-life balance. Consistently poor management. Little training for advancement. I would never recommend that experience to anyone amazng fund great place to work and everything

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Store owner and employee asked questions about customer interactions, and posed ethical questions pertaining to customer service. I felt comfortable in the interview and was allowed to ask questions on my own behalf to determine if my job as an associated would be well suited to my temperament and sense of style.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if a customer stole an item and walked out   Answer Question