7-Eleven Interview Questions | Glassdoor

7-Eleven Interview Questions

Interviews at 7-Eleven

2.1

Nail Tech Interview

Interview

It was ok I learned a lot from the process could have been longer or something I didn’t get the job but the managers were really cool and helpful with the questions I had

Fuel Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Syracuse, NY) in July 2020.

Interview

I was asked behavioral questions mostly in the first round of the interview. The interview was with the team lead and it mostly involved a little knowledge about the position and mostly how you suit well for the position.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the fuel price that you predicted incurred a loss to the company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

Very personable. A lot of focus on human interaction and capacity gauging, which I really appreciated . They offered training on construction management since I did not have the experience. They wanted to find out how adaptable I was and can easily adjust to change.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Franchisee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

This is a total scam. I would equate it to scientology. They force you to go through brand-promoting seminars etc. before they will even tell you what they offer. If you want to spend your life savings to invest in a manual labor job with no benefits, then this could be the life for you!

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work in the store full-time   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

i called in to ask about application. they called me in . went in and talked to hiring manager, asked me basic life skills and background and past experience. they hired on the spot at the end of interview.

Manager Interview

Interview

Technical Phone Discussion, up on successful completion in person Interview on Sight.
    Regular Behavioral interview and Technical discussion, Design discussions.
    Architectural discussion. Previous Projects design, solution and architectural questions.
    Project based Technical questions.

Gas Station Attendant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

I was asked if I wanted to work seven days a week as well as work night shift, and then I worked over thirty days in a row without a day off. Then, I worked fourteen more days in a row until I finally got regular weekends off.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work every day?   2 Answers

Design Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Irving, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

Phone call, then expectation of spending 6+ hrs on a design exercise, then two days of F2F interviews (4hrs each). Was oddly grilled by a guy who didn't understand how his own exercise was written. It ended up being a huge waste of my time (I should have known as places asking you to do take home assignments is never a good sign for a healthy culture). Then they didn't even communicate with me after probably 24hrs of total effort. I believe this is just a scam now to get free ideas on how they can improve. Not very classy

Interview Questions

• Was asked to describe improvements that could be made to their app.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

The process was pretty relaxed. Their questions were straight forward, not very in-depth, and just wanted to make sure you had relevant experience and could hold down a job.

Interview Questions

• How did you learn about the opening?   1 Answer

Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

Was easy, i was asked to do a coding problem. Based on that i was asked questions about various ways i could have done the problem. The interview was average.