7-Eleven Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.2

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Henderson, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

Turned in my application and the manager was present so she asked me if I had my ID, SS card and a TAM card. Then asked me to return the following day. She seemed real nice about it all and seemed in need of a new employee very soon. So I came back the following day and she did the background check and took copies of my info.

Interview Questions

• Was there any previous customer service experience?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

The process took about a week. answered some basic questions, was given the p's and q's of the job. got a call a few days later from the manager asking if I wanted the job.

Interview Questions

• Name your biggest accomplishment.   1 Answer
    • We have a lot of people gunning for this job. What sets you apart from the rest?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a rude customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

I Filled out application and got called the next day to come in for an interview. The employer went over all the duties I would be responsible etc.. He asked if it sounded like a place I would like to work. Next thing I know in hired and start the next day

Interview Questions

• Why do I think 7-11 would be a place I would like to work?   5 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Mead, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Mead, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

i went we talked about me working graveyard until they get more people hired. he ask if i could handle working there with everyone. then he ok you start tomorrow.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The interview process was very easy since it was a part time position. They were interested in the amount of hours I was able to work. The interviewer was very nice as well.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Great interview process. Asked if I had experience on the cash register or working with people in the past. Process was easy. No hard questions were asked. Quick interview. Didn't make me nervous either which was good.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Online assessment and forty minute telephone interview answering basic knowledge of matrix and profit and loss. Also details of previous jobs and some key scenarios that may occur and how you would handle them

Interview Questions

• Ask about matrix and basic management p/l knowledge   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

7Eleven manager arisbeth had called me and asked me if i would be able to work three days a week with a weekly pay roll as well and if im am interested in the evening shift as well

Interview Questions

• Will you be comfortable to work alone?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lodi, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Lodi, NJ).

Interview

Handed in an application after my father got one for me. I filled it out and gave it to the manager the next day. Got hired on the spot, no interview. Had to do all the necessary paperwork before getting a shirt. Also had to do a three day training on the computer.

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (West Valley City, UT).

Interview

It was very short and the owner kept losing my applications so I had to apply many times as well as continuously go into the store and remind management that I wanted a job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous experience?   1 Answer