7-Eleven Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 444 of over 444 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Ciudad de Mexico)

Interview

Se comportaron muy groseros y cuando tenias un problema niña te ayudaban con nada, el ambiente era muy pesado cuando ya estaba trabajando ahí pero desde la entrevista se vió que no les interesaba sus empleados.

Interview Questions
  • Cómo es tu trato hacia los clientes
    Answer Question

7-Eleven

Application

I interviewed at 7-Eleven

Interview

Applied for the job on line and contacted to go to their office to apply Day 1 - Initial Exam, initial interview with HR and an Interview with supervisor After 2 weeks - Interview with department head

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about 7-Eleven

Join the conversation on

Creatives

6m

a

Creative Director / Art

Who’s the AOR for 7-Eleven? That creative = 🔥. They feel cool now.

19 Comments

Join the conversation on

7-Eleven

Application

I interviewed at 7-Eleven

Interview

It was okay, however, owner of the store was micro managing all the time, which was really annoying and created a bad working environment. Overall not the best experience, but okay.

7-Eleven

Application

I interviewed at 7-Eleven

Interview

It was friendly and nice, the manager was also nice as well. I would definitely recommend it again, unfortunately I was busy with school and therefore could not accept it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

7-Eleven

Application

I interviewed at 7-Eleven

Interview

Standard procedure with the manager asking me questions. Questions were concerning the resume and availability to work. Only took about 10 minutes for the interview and started work the next day.

Interview Questions
  • What previous experience do you have in retail/chain organizations?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saskatoon, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Saskatoon, SK) in Aug 2021

Interview

Got a phone back for an interview, then a background check. Waiting about 2 weeks to get back a phone call. Then offer a job, and you will get training.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kota Baharu, Kelantan, Kelantan

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Kota Baharu, Kelantan, Kelantan)

Interview

Applied at the local 7-Eleven store and was then called for interview a couple of days later. The interview was done with the District Manager and was really casual. She was only concerned of how long would I stay with them if getting employed. The interview questions were standard and more of getting to know potential employees as a person.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself and if you are hired how long would you see yourself staying employed with us.

7-Eleven

Application

I interviewed at 7-Eleven

Interview

Behavioral questions. Mainly focused on communication skills. It was really fun and interesting. The best way is to apply in person rather than online. It hikes up the chances. Work is hard but it's like any other retail job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Austin, TX)

Interview

It was a typical interview and it was very short. The interview did not take very long. It was exactly what you would expect for a cashier job. There were a lot of questions about cash handling and stocking shelves mostly. There were no really hard questions if you've ever had a cashiering job before you should know the answers.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do if a customer thinks you counted their change wrong?

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Brisbane)

Interview

Interview with two store managers. One was the manager for the store I was applying for. I got interviewed at the back of the store, in the manager's office. Handed my resume, ID and working rights. Got given several questions. Left and got a call a week later that I had a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • What is something you will bring to the team?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 444 Interviews