7-Eleven Interview Questions | Glassdoor

7-Eleven Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

The process took about a week. answered some basic questions, was given the p's and q's of the job. got a call a few days later from the manager asking if I wanted the job.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

I Filled out application and got called the next day to come in for an interview. The employer went over all the duties I would be responsible etc.. He asked if it sounded like a place I would like to work. Next thing I know in hired and start the next day

Interview Questions

• Why do I think 7-11 would be a place I would like to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mead, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Mead, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

i went we talked about me working graveyard until they get more people hired. he ask if i could handle working there with everyone. then he ok you start tomorrow.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The interview process was very easy since it was a part time position. They were interested in the amount of hours I was able to work. The interviewer was very nice as well.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Great interview process. Asked if I had experience on the cash register or working with people in the past. Process was easy. No hard questions were asked. Quick interview. Didn't make me nervous either which was good.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Online assessment and forty minute telephone interview answering basic knowledge of matrix and profit and loss. Also details of previous jobs and some key scenarios that may occur and how you would handle them

Interview Questions

• Ask about matrix and basic management p/l knowledge   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

7Eleven manager arisbeth had called me and asked me if i would be able to work three days a week with a weekly pay roll as well and if im am interested in the evening shift as well

Interview Questions

• Will you be comfortable to work alone?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lodi, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Lodi, NJ).

Interview

Handed in an application after my father got one for me. I filled it out and gave it to the manager the next day. Got hired on the spot, no interview. Had to do all the necessary paperwork before getting a shirt. Also had to do a three day training on the computer.

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (West Valley City, UT).

Interview

It was very short and the owner kept losing my applications so I had to apply many times as well as continuously go into the store and remind management that I wanted a job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous experience?   1 Answer

Territory Manager/Field Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Received a call form HR. Took a test during the application process. They asked a series of forced choice questions about situations at the store level that had no right or wrong answer to assess my style of handling situations. They also asked a series of questions interpreting store sales data charts. The next day I received a call from an HR person. A phone interview was scheduled. I was told about the company and asked a series of questions. The interview took over a half-hour. I Thought I did well, was told the results would be forwarded to the next level. The next day, I received a rejection notice.

Interview Questions

• What did I do to increase sales at my prior job?   1 Answer
    • What was my salary expectation?   1 Answer
    • How did I feel about their training program?   1 Answer
    • Where did I see myself in 5 or more years?   1 Answer