99 Restaurant & Pub Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at 99 Restaurant & Pub

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 99 Restaurant & Pub (Boston, MA).

Interview

very detailed lots of my situations i have encountered in the field or past jobs , different skills i can contribute to the company, and what i look for in a company or management team

Interview Questions

• if i worked with a difficult employee how did i handle it   1 Answer

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 99 Restaurant & Pub (Kingston, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Sat in a booth and met with the General Manager then the Kitchen Manager. The GM interviewed my first asking about skill sets and experience. The KM asked for wage and experience again. Both asked why I wanted to work here and to ensure values aligned with company (check their mission statement). Was interviewed twice.

Interview Questions

• What do you know how to use?   1 Answer
    • What makes you a good candidate for the job?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hingham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 99 Restaurant & Pub (Hingham, MA).

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick and easy. I didn't have any experience so they typically asked questions like "what would you do in this situation"?. The interview was more or a chat which was nice, pretty laid back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a coworker didn't get along? Describe to me a time where there was a problem and you had to fix it.   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at 99 Restaurant & Pub (Quincy, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Met with OD and HR for about an hour and half. That was the extent of the process. Was a very good conversation and very enjoyable. The interview was long and not very easy. It was very conversational, rather than structured questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of behavioral and values oriented questions. Open ended and looking for specific situations.   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 99 Restaurant & Pub.

Interview

I was asked pretty basic normal questions. The manager interviewing me was really nice even though it was obvious I was nervous and that I had never done an interview before.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 99 Restaurant & Pub.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. They mostly focused on what the job itself is like and will not make a case if you have little to no job experience. They inquire about your availability and make it simple to get hired. Very simple, very quick. I wish every interview was like this one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 99 Restaurant & Pub (Waltham, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within a few days they called me in for an in-person interview. The general manager and the manager both interviewed me back to back. They asked me questions on why I was applying and if I wanted to grow with the company. The process was fairly easy, just basic questions about time commitment and background.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a hostess?
      Where do you see yourself in the future?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Easton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 99 Restaurant & Pub (Easton, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

had a phone interview, got a call a week later. Then met a DM at a local location and talk about benefits and compensation. Then do a backround check and once you pass that you will get an offer of employment. then they do the backround investigation and you should take a day or 2 to think about weather or not you want the job and accept if you feel like you like it.

Interview Questions

• tell me something unique about yourself?   1 Answer

Negotiation

i did not have to negotiate

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 99 Restaurant & Pub (Lynnfield, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

Met with a Manager-In-Training along with the Kitchen and General Managers. We reviewed my resume and I watched videos depicting the typical work i'd be expected to perform. Very professional and welcoming. I was offered the job on the spot to begin work on the following monday. (Interview was on Saturday). I submitted an application online on Wednesday, called on Thursday to come in for an interview, was hired on Saturday, and started working Monday. Pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• How long were you at your last job? Have you ever been in a situation where you've succesfully prevented a customer from choosing to never come back?   Answer Question

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Longmeadow, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 99 Restaurant & Pub (East Longmeadow, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Very informal, I sat in a restaurant booth across from a manager. Was asked about my previous work experience and how it could relate to the position I was applying for. I was called back that afternoon to be interviewed by the general manager, who then hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you experienced conflict among coworkers in the workplace, and how you resolved it.   Answer Question