Aéropostale Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aéropostale Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

I waited for the manager to come out of the back for the interview process. There was another girl interviewing with me and we went to the food court to start the interview. The interview process was very short, the manager treated me like a long time friend. There was no reason to be nervous, just be your genuine self and you should easily get the job.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a week or so. I spoke with A store manager of another location. They told me they were hiring at a location near me ,so I was set up with the district manager at that location. We had a great interview. I was set up on one more interview with the current store manager at that location. We where speaking more of the opportunities for that locations and my experience managing stores.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Miami, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Simple, group interview with two other girls. Asked simple questions. They give alot of information on your duties, about the store, metrics, everything. Hiring was pretty fast. Applied before holiday season. Was working within a week of writing my application. Don't go online for an appy. Go in person. You will most likely be given an interview on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview process was very relaxed, mostly questions regarding customer service experience and how you work with others. My interviewer was very friendly, which made my nervousness go away honestly. It was one of the most chill interviews that I have ever had.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Paramus, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

I waited about a week and they called and had an interview over the phone to begin. They asked questions such as did I have experience in retail? Have I ever dealt with customer service? What was my availability? What is aeropostal brand style? I personally didn't know how to answer this so I thought the woman wasn't satisfied but I got a second interview tomorrow at the store so let's see.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

Went in, asked for an application, was handed one with instructions on how to fill it out, returned the filled application. On the spot, it was reviewed and questions were asked. Basic questions-- "why do you want to work here?" "Why did you leave your last job?" "What activities do you do outside of school?" Was told to come back for a group interview. Group interview, we had to do role playing with each other and with the manager. We were asked about our style inspiration and what the aero brand means to us. 3 days later, I received a call asking if I still wanted to work there. I, unfortunately, said yes.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview I had was very simple and quick and I was told to come in for orientation that Saturday. But persistence is key and make sure you speak to the manager.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Fayetteville, NC).

Interview

It was a group and basically we all shared about who we were and why we'd be a good candidate for the job. Then they had us go put together an outfit to see how fashionable we were

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

Very quick and easy, very personable. Just a few questions, look trendy and have personality and you will basically get the job. Hiring manager at the time did a good job because I worked there for 3 years

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale in May 2017.

Interview

It was really fun! I was with a two other people. We were asked to create an outfit, for the opposite sex and then try to sell an article from that outfit. I was asked what makes Aero different and some hobbies I am interested in.

Interview Questions

• What separates Aero from other clothing stores?   1 Answer